It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia's Incitement to Genocide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The mainstream, 'alternative' and Internet print and broadcast media will not allow one word of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" to be publicized; specifically, that it was taught by Isaiah, Daniel Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' rather than the Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

But, in the current religious-political context in the Middle East, this is not merely censorship; this is, in fact, incitement to genocide.

Similarly, the editors at Wikipedia will not allow the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" to be published on the topic page on "resurrection".

The Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave is taken by the editors at Wikipedia to be the "neutral point of view". Not only that. They will also not allow the Truth about the "resurrection" to be published as a "minority point of view". To do so would include what they refer to as "original research". (Certainly an 'interesting' rationale when what we are talking about here is the slaughter of millions of human beings.)

This is a demonstration of precisely how effective has been the blood-thirsty censorship of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" over the past 2500 years.

Tens of thousands of Albigensians were slaughtered by the Roman church for teaching the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'. And, some 800 years later, Wikipedia continues the efforts of the Roman church in censoring and suppressing that Truth.

And what that means is that the Truth about the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Truth about the Nag Hammadi Codices, and the Truth about the Albigensian Crusade also will not be found on Wikipedia.

Thus, one of the important functions of Wikipedia is to preserve the economic interests of the Judaeo-Christian-Islamic religious establishment; precisely that religious establishment which is pushing civilization into the horrors Prophesied in the 12th chapter of Daniel.

Can anyone say "accessory before the fact to genocide" or "criminal negligence resulting in genocide"?

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wikipedia is a whistle blowers website.....

Unless Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus or Mohammed come forward with some evidence of governmental foul play what exactly are you trying to say? Please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Similarly, the editors at Wikipedia will not allow the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" to be published on the topic page on "resurrection".

Could you please clarify some points you make here? What exactly is the rebirth doctrine?

Exactly how is the resurrection doctrine the cause of a lot of deaths.

Can you add some sources of info about rebirth doctrine?

Sounds interesting, I am agnostic - so I have no bias, just looking for clarification.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
what you are talking about sounds like reincarnation or transmigration. maybe the accepted definition of the word you are using limits the ability to converse on its topic on wiki.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Could you please clarify some points you make here? What exactly is the rebirth doctrine?

Exactly how is the resurrection doctrine the cause of a lot of deaths.

Can you add some sources of info about rebirth doctrine?

Sounds interesting, I am agnostic - so I have no bias, just looking for clarification.

I have written some dozens of notes in this group explaining these things, most of which are found under the thread "Resurrection" & 'Rebirth'.

I also have a website at:

after-the-false-peace.blogspot.com...

which describes this Doctrine and its implications in more detail.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Unless Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus or Mohammed come forward with some evidence of governmental foul play what exactly are you trying to say? Please enlighten me.

I have no idea where you get the impression that Wikipedia is a whistle blower's website.

Whistle-blowers, by their very nature, give information that no one else has access to.

That violates the rule of "no original research" on Wikipedia.

For awhile I engaged in an "edit war" a few years back; but eventually I had to give up. The Pharisees are in control of that website and kept removing what I wrote as being 'original research'.

In any case, this has nothing whatsoever to do with any governments.

This has been going on for more than 2500 years by the religious establishments.

I suggest you read the notes under "Resurrection" & 'Rebirth' and see the videos on my website for more information about this.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
what you are talking about sounds like reincarnation or transmigration. maybe the accepted definition of the word you are using limits the ability to converse on its topic on wiki.

A thousand times no.

What Jesus meant by "resurrection" is described quite clearly in the Treatise On the Resurrection found at Nag Hammadi, Egypt. Merely to say this, however, is disallowed by Wikipedia as being "original research" even though I am citing an official source.

The intention of the editors of Wikipedia is to preserve the economic interests of the official Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious establishment.

That requires the censorship and suppression of this Truth...

The consequences of which will be a war with Iran and a war over Jerusalem in which millions will die.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
nag hamadi cannot be accepted as cannon; thats like me, being versed in common and by laws, writing a book you would use in superior court for legal precedents.even if what i have stated as true and factual for common law and bylaw the system that maintains criminal justice is so far removed that its new laws are a maintenance of itself.besides what one person views as being a personal re-flowering of their own self cannot be applied to all people.thats like everyone having the right to rest in the kings chamber after death because one god rose and set a precedent that resurrection was fit for any who liken themselves as that god.if you disagree with the pharaoh then you cannot employ the laws the pharaoh employs to be.yet if you feel there are more esoteric doctrines pertaining resurrection how relevant is this now in context of the structure that imposes itself.how is it genocide for a person to create means that nurtures their own selfish natures; is the nag hamadi the same text that speaks of polarities existing within a unified "structure"?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

nag hamadi cannot be accepted as cannon;

Says who?

Those who would lose, literally, billions of dollars if at least some of the Nag Hammadi Codices were accepted as canon.

I have been researching the Nag Hammadi Codices since 1978.

Much of it is nonsense.

But not the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Philip, the Gospel of Mary, the Treatise On Resurrection, and the Gospel of Truth.

There are still others, such as the Hypostasis of the Archons, which contain both wheat and chaff.

They cannot all simply be thrown together into the "trash heap"--which is where they were found in the first place.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
they can; is it not similar to your other thread posing about the extension on jewish law by rabbi's?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have no idea where you get the impression that Wikipedia is a whistle blower's website.

Whistle-blowers, by their very nature, give information that no one else has access to.

Michael Cecil

Master Shen long is confused and thinks your talking about wikileaks, i hope Master Shen long atleast knows the difference.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
double post, whoops.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Michael Cecil

Master Shen long is confused and thinks your talking about wikileaks, i hope Master Shen long atleast knows the difference.

About which I have to say that "wikileaks" does not care either.

To "wikileaks" there is no such thing as anything serious going on in religion to the extent that it would be in any way dangerous to human civilization.

It must be either political, or military, or scientific, or financial or anything other than religion.

They particularly like government conspiracies.

A 2500 year old conspiracy is of no interest to them.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Michael Cecil

WOOPS

All my bad... I miread and read wikieleaks!

Ignore all my other posts please OP!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

nag hamadi cannot be accepted as cannon;

Says who?

Those who would lose, literally, billions of dollars if at least some of the Nag Hammadi Codices were accepted as canon.

I have been researching the Nag Hammadi Codices since 1978.

Much of it is nonsense.

But not the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Philip, the Gospel of Mary, the Treatise On Resurrection, and the Gospel of Truth.

There are still others, such as the Hypostasis of the Archons, which contain both wheat and chaff.

They cannot all simply be thrown together into the "trash heap"--which is where they were found in the first place.

You admit that you spent 32 years of your life studying texts "much of [which] is nonsense." The Son of God doesn't need Michael Cecil, or anyone else, to restore the Gospel from the "trash heap."

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian the Christian

You admit that you spent 32 years of your life studying texts "much of [which] is nonsense." The Son of God doesn't need Michael Cecil, or anyone else, to restore the Gospel from the "trash heap."

Are you making a point of some kind?

If so, I sure don't know what it is.

Are you saying that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' or not?

That is my principal concern.

That, and how many millions of people have already died, and will die because of the hundreds of millions who have never been informed of the Truth.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Are you saying that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' or not?

That, and how many millions of people have already died, and will die because of the hundreds of millions who have never been informed of the Truth.

Reincarnation/transmigration right? In that case, who cares if people die because Wikipedia won't let you edit their entries? They'll all just learn their "karmic lessons" and progress that much faster to nothingness/Nirvana. And, if so, wouldn't that make you an agent of the Matrix trying to keep millions of people enslaved to the illusion?

Or... the historical Jesus, who isn't a failure ("Liar, Lunatic, or Legend"), the Jesus of Orthodoxy, is the real Jesus.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I have seen you make quite a few post on the resurrection and rebirth 'controversy'. Yet, I still have no idea what you mean. Could you give a short definition of your interpretaion of these two words?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian the Christian

Reincarnation/transmigration right? In that case, who cares if people die because Wikipedia won't let you edit their entries? They'll all just learn their "karmic lessons" and progress that much faster to nothingness/Nirvana. And, if so, wouldn't that make you an agent of the Matrix trying to keep millions of people enslaved to the illusion?

Or... the historical Jesus, who isn't a failure ("Liar, Lunatic, or Legend"), the Jesus of Orthodoxy, is the real Jesus.

You seem to suggest that this is merely a theoretical problem.

It's not.

The misinterpretation of this one Doctrine lead to the Holocaust as a result of the demonization of "the Jews" as "Christ-killers".

A doctrine that results directly in genocide is not a trivial matter.

And it is this same error which is the origin of the conflicts between Jews, Christians and Muslims; each in their own way pushing the Middle East towards a civilization-annihilating conflict because of this error.

That is what The Matrix is doing: pushing this civilization towards annihilation.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I have seen you make quite a few post on the resurrection and rebirth 'controversy'. Yet, I still have no idea what you mean. Could you give a short definition of your interpretaion of these two words?

The Doctrine of "resurrection" taught by Jesus is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

The Pharisaical interpretation--Paul's interpretation'--is the Satanic doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

That is the conflict which threatens the existence of this civilization.

It has been going on for more than 2500 years.

Michael Cecil

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join