It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttle Columbia was NOT SHOT DOWN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well time for my first post has come i guess. mods everyone please bare with me
Please move if needed, and i hope no t&c problems

This is all ideas I posted in another thread but seems as they were a little late i cant tell if anyone saw. So with no responses to those posts lets just get to the meat of it and I will try to explain myself a little bit better later.(and ask few questions)

I think that if the photos are to be believed and that what we see in these pictures is interpreted as a ufo and the CAIB is to be believed then it is possible that the astronauts were NOT SHOT DOWN BUT SAVED.

exhibits (PS make these links in separate tabs as we will be coming back to them)

This link is where I started and establishes credibility that its is a true "anomaly" in my eyes (your eyes may differ)
Colunbiadisaster info
Thanks to "theability" for the link

and this link debunks it

Thanks to Darkice19 for the link
debunks it perhaps a little to good as i will soon try and point out

Now that you have seen all that and have both sides let me propose something.

So this is how the scenario goes ....
The shuttle is hit by foam on the way up and NASA knows this could be bad. After reviewing tapes of the liftoff ,NASA knows that there is a slim to none chance they will make it back through reentry. So for (insert your reason here) TPTB decide that the astronauts need to be saved. No one can know about this, perhaps not even the astronauts or NASA themselves, so they have to make it look like they died in reentry as NASA has no other choice but to risk it . TPTB get a (insert your triangle saucer or other preferred mode of advanced travel here) prepped and wait for the opening. At roughly 5:53 am that plan is put into effect. This is the moment when the shuttle shows its earliest distress, the time has come. A man clicks a photo.

What that man captures is a "ship", visible for just a few moments ,as it takes aboard its human/and or other important cargo before vanishing into lore.

Now many maybe asking "Wow, nice story but you debunked yourself in, like, the second link you posted ,so who cares? Well here is where you all come in . Im not sure this was debunked . What are the odds that two people would push a shutter button the EXACT SAME WAY? and by exact I am talking Like 99.99%+. Well i dont know either , but i think it a tad unlikely. So as i cant do this on my cpu atm i would like to ask for help.

Please open link one and find figure 4a1. Now for link two please find 3:05.5 or so. Compare. Are they not exactly alike? So is the debunker using the photo hes supposed to be debunking as proof the photo is not real. ...i hope that translates and you guys are getting what im saying as that last statement sounds just terrible. Its like the debunker couldnt do it so he grabbed the photo and worked backwards.

So now who is up to test my theory that the debunker has copied the photo in question. Are they EXACTLY ALIKE? I would like to see someone take this on since "proof" will only come by working together and verifying independently, so i want to see overlays and any analysis you could give me.

Hope you found this enjoyable and any constructive comments are welcome. Its good to be on ATS , the minds playground.

edit than to that
edit to too to but to lol
[edit on 14-7-2010 by Another_Nut]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Another_Nut]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why post a debunking thread? Just post this in the other thread to debunk it. O_o;;

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
Why post a debunking thread? Just post this in the other thread to debunk it. O_o;;

Because im not trying really to debunk it .That the OPs opinion and thats cool. i want imput into my thread as it deals not with the death of the astronauts but them possible being saved from death.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread on this topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join