It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's 'Spot and Shoot' System Aims to Perfect Joystick Based Warfare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The South Koreans have just put KILLER ROBOTS on their border.
Look out patriots coming soon to a theater (of war) near you!

The Intelligent Surveillance and Guard Robot is the first fully robotic system to offer surveillance, tracking, firing and voice recognition built into the same device.

"Until now, technology allowed these robots to conduct monitoring function[s] only. But [now] our robots can detect suspicious moving objects, literally go after them, and can even fire at them," said Sang-Il Han, principal research engineer at Samsung Techwin.
This robotic sentry gun is able to use voice recognition to check on answers to the "Who goes there?" query. If the intruder is unable to provide the necessary access code when at a distance of ten meters, the Intelligent Surveillance and Guard Robot can either sound an alarm, fire rubber bullets or make use of its K-3 machine gun.

www.technovelgy.com...

Scary pix too really...

PS edit to add
LOOK OUT MINIONS!
You'll be the first to get it once you are redundant.
trust me.

PS edit for the usuall spedding errorz
[edit on 14-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Ignorant people buy it all up hook, line and sinker. They fail/refuse to actually look into what's happening and thus believe whatever they are told to believe.
I do not consider myself "ignorant", please expound. Why would you lump all who are not in favor of your point of view "ignorant"? I have never met you but think of you as a person with an opinion different than mine and worthy of my respect. I will consider any valid argument against a nation surrounded by those wishing total destruction of that nation. Seriously, sway me as I can be swayed. Who has a rightful to claim Palestine and based on what? It is sad that you would label me with your blanket indictment.

Peace.......yak055h

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yak055h

i can answer the who has a right to claim palestine,
the people that were living there first, not hard answer

You say Israel is surrounded by countries which want to destroy it,
out of all those countries, why is it that israel is the only country that invades their airspace of its neigbours and has shown in the last war it waged (lebonen that its not affraid of attacking civilian infronstructure), Oil refineries, Bridges, air ports and so on.

for a country thats supposeidly surrounded by wolfs, it seems to be doing alot more harm.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I do understand the horrors of making war "a game" but it is necessary to advance.

I would desire a weekly one hour meeting to look at the wrongs they've done. One hour, maybe weekly or daily, of seeing the death they caused and realizing that what they do is not good. It is necessary in war, but wrong. To train their minds that every time you press that button, those pictures come up. To know the wrongs they do.

reply to post by illusive man

No, actually Africans were there first, if you want to go back far enough. Go back even further! Neanderthals lived there first. Humans exterminated them.

To claim " we were here first so we get the land" is so dumb. Every single corner of the Earth is occupied by humans because they exterminated the half dozen other species of humans who were there first. There is not one innocent man woman or child out there who does not have the blood of the murderers who first killed them all.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
No, actually Africans were there first, if you want to go back far enough. Go back even further! Neanderthals lived there first. Humans exterminated them.

To claim " we were here first so we get the land" is so dumb. Every single corner of the Earth is occupied by humans because they exterminated the half dozen other species of humans who were there first. There is not one innocent man woman or child out there who does not have the blood of the murderers who first killed them all.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Gorman91]

one reason we have Rules and laws, kind of Makes the UN obaslete
when Countries which sign them dont abide by them,
you can go back all those hundreds of years, i prefer to stick to this timeline where we have Laws and Rules which are put in place to govern whos right whos wrong,

Israel has its Boundries recognised by the UN and so do the Palestinians, Syrians and leboense.

Hence the land which Israel occupy (not the land which was granted to it by britain and UN) but land it says is disputed belong to the palestinians.

So people that lived their prior to Israel buldozing their homes and olive groves have a right to say that is my LAND.

Israel doesnt have the right to populate on land which is disputed

and i agree, Mankind is nothing more then a vile cancer on this planet,
Israelis have proven that, Hamas have proven that and so on.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

IMO Israel is out-gunned in the middle east where countries have called for their utter destruction. Utter destruction. I feel that is why they try to keep a balance in their favor with preemptive action. Do I agree, I'm leaning in that direction. I'm not talking about agreeing with their politics but of survival of a country and race.

As for who was there first, have you considered ceding all of your land and personal possessions to Native Americans?

Thanks for the reply,
Peace................yak055h

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well sorry, but if you are going to make "my land" arguments, you have to go back to the first people who occupied it. there is no mathematical standard to say "this is too far back" so I reject all attempts at it. All land is stolen. So all claims are rejected. Either accept it as it is now and move on, or reject the notion of national identity. I reject the notion of national identity except that there are cultural identities. So this whole argument is null to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

then i guess were at a check mate
as i see land as the people that have lived on that land in the last century or so
and after we have had laws in place to protect national boarders when war is waged.

reply to post by yak055h

not american, Brit
we could ask the americans nicely to move back? would be a tight fit though

i wont go down, the countries want to destroy israel route to much BS in that. a country that lives under parinoa will destroy its self and the pre-entive strikes and attacks do nothing but show what kind of threat it truely is

[edit on 15-7-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A simple thing

Israel is recreating a genodice over Palestinians

But Palestinians arent all innocents
As Isrealis arent all guilties

But to clarify the situation, Israel use its main weapon, the guilt they can cast over all nation not cooperating or aknoledging with the genodice they're creating.

Israel can make any nation knee jerking with a simple thing : WE are holocaust victims, dont blame us, if you do so, it mean you're a nazis.

But in the othr hand, Palestinians, once the war done (if one day it stop) would prolly act the same way as Israelis

its called opportunism..

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
These joystick killers are here in America. They kill in private. You will never know who they are. These are the robot wars. The faster the reflexes are in a drone pilot, the more he is wanted. Expect 12 year olds to do the killing. Yes, that fat kid on the skateboard is an airforce pilot who just killed hundreds of civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join