It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Biden mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't usually make threads, most of the time I just prefer to listen and watch to ATS. However, during a conversation with a friend of mine, this quote came to mind.

It's direct from VP Biden's mouth:

It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.

While we're past the first six months, could this whole thing with BP be what Biden ment? It fits the crisis and International bill.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by LittleDragon]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Could you link us a site where you or your friend got your source for Vice Presidents Biden's quote?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleDragon

LittleDragon.....

What is the connection you are making with UFO / aliens?

Are you saying his "challenge" will be to tell everybody about aliens?

Also.....

From what I can recall, that quote is a little embellished.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Well I just goggled the first sentence and came up with an article in CNN Politics , so I guess that should suffice

Link : politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I clearly remember Biden sayin something like this. Apparently there was some intelligence Biden was privy to. It should be noted 6 months passed with nothing except the Israeli Cast Lead operation which Obama virtually ignored.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I just had to say this. You never heard of this before? Just saying.....this sound bite and video went viral!

It was all over the MSM in the U.S. Not sure of other countries, though.

It was major conspiracy stuff, even here on ATS.

It was like, July 2009 the world would erupt into chaos!

I take back that last sentence. The world IS in chaos.

Meh, back to the OP.

Forgive my outburst, or not.............

edited because I can't spell conpsary very well.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by kyred]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I remember that quote.

Maybe it was due to the financial crisis and he knew how bad things could get.

Only he knows what he meant by that. Has anyone actually questioned him on those choice of words and what he meant?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I remember this. It was all over the news. What strikes me is that he said " a generated crisis"

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yes. He said it. I remember the statement, but as usual politicians can put things up for discussion, but the results are always a bit, shall we say, off the mark.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think it was merely a means of getting people not to focus on the economy in the present moment, back at the end of 08. Whatever diversion and confusion they could put up so that people wouldn't realize we nearly just collapsed would seem beneficial from a certain point of view.

new topics

top topics

join