It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones switches into Mania!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The poor man is cracking. I give him props for his prolonged efforts at waking the american people. But TPTB and wishful thinking of the masses defeat him at every corner. It seems the pressure is starting to take its toll.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
The poor man is cracking. I give him props for his prolonged efforts at waking the american people. But TPTB and wishful thinking of the masses defeat him at every corner. It seems the pressure is starting to take its toll.

It would be helpful..if you can pinpoint where Alex goes mania.

This, to me, is just a normal Alex broadcast..

I can't listen to him anymore...his broadcasts literally make me ill...BUT..I have to say..he woke me up

Whether he is for the people or not...he's knowledgeable...

Now..back to YOUR topic..please...what is the mania!! Just cant spot it!..Sorry

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

haha for me its 0:56 to 1:50 of the video. Makes me lol

The man has value, his fear mongering and lack of evidence at times are clear flaws but his efforts at awakening are worthy of respect from me.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

haha for me its in the first minute of the video. Makes me lol

The man has value, his fear mongering and lack of evidence at times are clear flaws but his efforts at awakening are worthy of respect from me.

Yes..i agree with you..I didnt see any mania..because Im so used to Mr. Jone's way of talking..but yes..I do agree..there is a lack of evidence at times...

Although..sometimes..he has a full spectrum of evidence that you can check...I dunno..honestly..I try just to listen with an open mind..but not SO open that my brains fall out

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
But he's not even crying on command, or riffing on the bible. I get more worked up than that about people driving and talking on their cell phones. If anything, it looks to me like he's tired, and not trying as hard as he used to. Perhaps he's starting to burn out.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Then I congratulate you on your discernment and wisdom. Too many ignore particular individuals due to one or two flaws and fail to reap the benefits and information they offer alongside their usually minor mistakes e.g. Steven Greer.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think this clip better fits the title to the OP. lol

Remain Vigilant

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

That was freaking GOLD! Cheers for that hahaha absolute gold!

link   
sorry

[edit on 14-7-2010 by woodwardjnr]

link   
and again

link   
The problem with Alex is he is a bit of a baffoon, I believe his heart is in the right place , but like many of us he lacks the articulation to get his point across. Therefor, what we get is this loud Texan shouting about the NWO. I think he is right in many places , but has a bad habit of "sexing " up the facts he presents. He also has a bad habit of cutting into his guest speakers and putting words in their mouths.

The adverts are what made me stop listening in the end. "Blue diamond gussets" and the ones talikin about getting your survival stuff in before Obama calls Marshal law. Proper feat tactics used to sell his advertisers goods.

link   
sorry dont know what happend with so many replies, please forgive and forget

link   
dp

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

lol multiple posts, its ok. I agree with you. We try our best to articulate the truth but the reality is we must choose our words with a tweezer depending on our target audience, this is why often the truth falls on deaf ears even on this site, it is purely a lack of understanding of the nature of who is reading the thread in question. The MSM have it in your face and the credibility of ignorance. They continue to prevail, it is as always the few who realize what is really going on, and often it is their duty to bite their own tongue for the sake of the many.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Anything involving Alex Jones should be BANNED from this site. He makes us all look like a bunch of paranoid morons!!!!!
5 thumbs down for Alex, he sux

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Anything involving Alex Jones should be BANNED from this site. He makes us all look like a bunch of paranoid morons!!!!!
5 thumbs down for Alex, he sux

I tink paranoid morons is a reasonable discription of many an ATS user. It's important that people can disseminate the information they recieve from multiple sources. I like listening to bbc radio 4 and the world service, but I will ocaisional tune into Alex to see if he has any interesting guests on.

One of my favorite phrases is "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water"

This applies to Alex Jones in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

lol multiple posts, its ok. I agree with you. We try our best to articulate the truth but the reality is we must choose our words with a tweezer depending on our target audience, this is why often the truth falls on deaf ears even on this site, it is purely a lack of understanding of the nature of who is reading the thread in question. The MSM have it in your face and the credibility of ignorance. They continue to prevail, it is as always the few who realize what is really going on, and often it is their duty to bite their own tongue for the sake of the many.

No, I get you, doll..

I have an old post about Alex..seriously..I can NOT listen to him anymore..it has nothing to do with discernment..
It has to do with a SICK feeling in my gut!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I still come here to ATS..the gloom and doom just get to be too much..but I know..I cant get my cornflakes from the MSM..how bout you?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a hero!!

He is passionate about breaking the real news and pulling the covers away from the eyes of those that are able to see his broadcasts.

We should all thank him for doing what he does. I can tell you this much, the news through Alex jones is far more accurate than watching the main stream news channels.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

At the end I dont think it really matters, we are here by choice for a closer vein of the truth, but the greater matter is whether or not each individual is ready to receive it. I have no investment here and understand the nature of this site. Its only value for me now is a snapshot of the renegade alternative perspectives that arise as small elements of reality are presented in the forthcoming days. I know there are disinfo agents present and they know that I know they are at work. I will not rock the boat nor will I reveal them to you, it doesnt matter because if you truly understand what is going on, its no longer about being right, its actually just about survival. I hope you get me

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I like listening to bbc radio 4 and the world service

Thought I was the only one

top topics

<<   2 >>

join