It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Branch of Homeland Security.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I was going to post this a couple of days ago but one thing let to another so i am posting it now.

In this dream/vision i am again in the body of another person, a young man of 19 years old with black hair and relatively handsome. In the dream/vision I was part of a civilian branch of Homeland Security and although we had officially some other name people were calling us "civilian officers". None of us were allowed to have any weapons however we had extensive training. What we did do was investigate terrorist attacks which in the dream vision had increased.

In fact I saw in the dream/vision how a passenger aircraft was taken down, which some other civilian officers and I watched as part of the evidence we confiscated. The terrorists in this instancee were a man and his wife who shot the video and who for all intent and purposes looked to be American. They didn't look ME, and in fact they looked like white Americans.

In the video you could see how they were filming the passenger plane, which was either landing or taking off, and the man started counting down and was laughing with his wife. when the countdown reached 0 there was an explosion in the plane and it crashed.

Anyway, the dream/vision seemed to span for days and i saw the regular things we were doing to investigate different cases.

One of the other civilian officers happened to be my girlfriend, well my girlfriend in the dream since i have never seen this woman before in my life.

One of those days our office building was attacked my a lone man, and he killed one civilian officer, and in the dream i saw how the civilian officer got killed, he got shot with a shotgun, before the "terrorist" was taken down by our security forces which were the only ones armed.

Anyways, in the rest of the dream/vision nothing of consequence happened but it lasted for a long time.

I could be wrong, but the dream/vision seems to be telling me that Homeland Security might get expanded and they will include and train more civilian people, most of the "civilian officers" i saw were about 19 or in their early 20s.

Just writting this down for future reference.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just the statement of civilians being 'highly trained' sounds far out. I doubt that the US will ever resort to using a civilian task force to hunt down 'terrorists', They're already having enough problems with the population as it.

After all it was only a dream.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Not to hunt down, but rather to investigate. As i said none of the people I saw as being "civilian officers" were allowed to have any sort of weapons. There was a separate department of security officers who were the ones to apprehend said terrorists.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I didn't want to start a new thread for just a dream I had. Out of all the ones I read, yours sounded mostly the same so I decided to post mine here.

In my dream last night 10/9/10, I was with a lot of other people and we were being 'held' at the beach. Some us were by the water, some were on the sands, some were on the grass but the main thing was we were being kept there by the authorities. I said screw this and decided to leave. Security wasn't that tight at that moment and it was quite easy for me to just walk away. I found my way into the city and it was eerily quiet and deserted. I found a friends store and was surprised to find her there still but she was laying low and didn't want anyone to know she was there still. I asked if I could bring my family here and she said it was okay.

So I called up the people who I was with previously at the beach to tell them to come. I forget who I spoke to on the phone but the person said it wasn't that easy to leave the beach anymore and in fact 'they' had started killing anyone who tried to leave. A bunch of people were just killed and thrown in the water. I was horrified and told them I'd leave to come get them somehow. When I left the store I heard some shots and ran to hide behind some cars. They didn't look like real soldiers but just people with guns helping tptb and they were patrolling the streets killing anyone they saw. I never made it back to the beach, something happened in the dream that cause me to wake up before then.

new topics

top topics

join