It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent notice in UFO activity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi all! I saw a UFO for a very brief 3-4 minutes led me to ats last year. When you see something unexplainable you go to the internet looking for explainations. Probably alot of ats people ended up here just as I did looking for a place to talk and read about it. In real life when you see something it changes your perception on life instantly. No one wants to be thought of as a nut job. I saw two orbs in our upper atmostspere aligned with a star/planet to blend in. They moved at 90 to 180 degrees, fast, upwards, and then shut off. I was just walking the dog at 6:30 am after putting my son on the bus. I said to my self .... so this is what the UFO shows are fluttering about on TV. Now, I can hardly remember the event
in my mind, that is bizzar. At a neighbor hood block party, I told a neighbor who is 60 something and she then told me her own UFO story, and then told me her friend also had a sighting. These are normal people.
So obviously no one's talking much, it is a forbidden topic for some reason.
Children especially don't want to think about monsters in the sky. No one could really handle the truth that we have no control over our air space,
it is scary.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join