It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these premonitions demonically influenced?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
At the age of about four I recall waking up and seeing two red eyes and as I saw them I stood there I heard a voice say, “Race me for your soul.” I ran from one end of the bed to the other side and grabbed the door handle and fleed into the arms of my babysitter.

Now, today, I look back and wonder perhaps I lost my soul. Every since that event I’ve had premonitions of things to come, only premonitions of events in my life. There are many examples I can give you. But, I’ve heard this premonition thing called the art of divination and many other things. Furthermore, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2008 and I felt like I was being attacked by a demon during the weeks that I was ill.

Do you think the red eyed demon is part of the reason I have premonitions? Also, are there any other stories of people seeing just two red eyes?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Next time you see him, say "RACE YOU FOR YOUR SOUL!"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Perhaps you aren't schizophrenic at all, unless you particularly like that label. Perhaps the "doctors" simply don't understand.

I had an experience like this when I was about 14, in the same night and around the same time that my father died. I saw what I thought was my father hiding around the corner to my bedroom. I particularly remember the red eyes.

I can give you some advice if you suspect demons are in your life. Love them. Surround them with love, all pink and fluffy. Understand them, love them, hold them close and dear. This changes their energy and they have no power anymore - at least not over you.

Love is the single most powerful tool we have. Use it in everything you do and everything will turn well, even if you don't happen to think so. Love yourself well. You are the only person guaranteed to be with you till the end of your days.

To start with loving yourself, envision yourself surrounded in a cloud of pink. Know that you put that cloud around yourself. Let it permeate straight to the very core of your being. When you can effectively do that, you will be well on your way in life. Do it every chance you get; in the shower, in the car, at work, at school, while eating (love your food too! it's becoming part of you as well!), before you sleep, as soon as you wake up...and all points in between!

I know this sounds simplistic, but I assure you, it works. Energy can be changed all the time, any time. Learn to do it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Schizophrenia hits a person when they are in their late teens and early 20s, and when it does, it hits like a bomb and never goes away. Not likely that an apparition at such a young age would be caused by shizophrenia. That mental disease completely takes over your entire personality. It's not just about seeing things. It is a full immersion into delusions and insanity that only heavy meds can even hope to address.

As far as red eyes, I see all kinds of messed up stuff when I'm in low light. Shadow movement, light arcs, ambient lighting increasing and decreasing by up to 50% with no rational explanation for such changes, and full color anomalies that have definite shape and seemingly intelligent movement, and I have no mental illness whatsoever. The human vision interpretation system is complex, and you need to allow for a certain amount of "slop" in that system. Your eyes are the camera lenses, but it's deep in your skull where the images are intepreted, and where internally generated images can bleed through if there is a little slop in your system.

I know better than to trust my eyes in low light, since I've been this way since I was a child, and there's never actually been anything "there" when I've seen things that startled me.

That said, I do know that if an astral entity does pester you, all you have to do is realize that you can simply get rid of it, and that the entity knows this. Every culture has its own unique rituals for getting rid of astral pests, and if the ritual itself had the power, then there'd be only one effective method. What these rituals do is convince YOU that you have the power to get rid of these idiots when they come around, and they convince you by allowing you to firmly believe that your ritual is giving you that power. In truth, you always had that power and just needed to be convinced of it to be able to wield that power.

The truth is that these astrals are nothing more than you are, only they haven't got the corporeal body attached as you still have. In other words, instruct your astral self to kick them out if you don't want them around, and it will. Yes, the entity will try to fight it and may even try to convince you that you haven't got the power, but it's lying to you when it makes that claim. Just focus on your own radiant power and "push" that pest away from you in no uncertain terms, and it will leave.

In the end, it's just another human being, and not even as physically capable of impacting this realm as you already are. Even if it can turn on lights, so what. You can too. It moves a chair, then you throw the chair across the room and laugh at it. It can't throw a chair. Trust me. The most it can do is scratch and that's only if it's extremely powerful. Meanwhile, you have the same capacity in its realm as it does, but you need to realize it before you can have that capacity.

And now you do realize it. Have fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It really depends on the exact circumstances involving your ability.

Some people are able to have premonitions just with their inherent abilities alone. However, lore associated with demons suggest that they are able to "show humans future events" which in your case could be demonically influenced.

How do you feel about the premonitions?

join