It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and UFo's What a joke.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Could you rephrase that. I don't understand your statement.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

I know people personally that have worked in the 70's and 80's who's job was to push outlandish stories of aliens and ufos into the public to cover and smear the truth that people indeed were seeing UFOs but in the exact meaning of the acronym; Unidentified Flying Objects.

I can go on but the truth is that these crafts are man made and the stories of aliens and ufos are meant to discredit the witnesses who viewed these craft.

So, you have recently had a change of heart about aliens, and ufo's?

Why didn't you mention your connections when you posted this thread?

Your previous thread

In that thread you posted questions and answers from an spirit/alien. Was that a disinfo attempt on your part? Also, are the people you know who discredit aliens and ufo's bible thumpers?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

maybe they are not ufos in a technical advanced sense.
could be like non-human beings of some other sorts, described in mythology as fairies, goblins etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Been seeing a lot of these "UFOs don't exist because I say so" threads lately.

Hopefully this worthless gibberish won't get 50+ pages. Also OP, aside from your theory being flawed (you can't possibly know for certain that all UFOs were "test" aircraft, even if your story was true), and stupid (military typically doesn't test cutting-edge technology over cities.. or over FOREIGN COUNTRIES), you provide absolutely no proof. Perhaps provide some, otherwise your words are just a bunch of unsubstantiated gibberish.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
"I'm not sure what your meaning by posting that picture, But it has already been debunk and the UFO looking craft is actually a cloud."

Really Einstein? I can't stand debunker's, they can take a piece of dirt and turn it into a mountain. Someday I hope when i walk outside i can see a perfectly oval cloud shining down rays to bless me =), Maybe it will be the only cloud in the sky too. I'll kiss my horse shoe for good luck.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why do governments want to keep aliens secret? One reason only...money. Let's just take one aspect of possible alien technology.... free energy to all. Super advanced technologies introduced into our society would cripple mainstream conglomerates that make their money by controlling fossil fuels and war machines technologies. Overnight our access to advanced technologies would make current money making machines obsolete. The last thing those in power want...is to recognize alien existence and thereby having access to their technologies for all. They will suppress it as long as they can. Mankind staying in the dark makes them money and allows them to stay in control.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The whole alien and UFO mix was created to cover up top secret technological developments namely in air and space travel.

Wow! thank you so much for cluing us all in on all top secret technological advances. I don't know what ATS would do without threads like these to keep us informed.

I know people personally that have worked in the 70's and 80's who's job was to push outlandish stories of aliens and ufos into the public to cover and smear the truth

You know people personally!? No way! I know that what you say is truth. I don't need evidence!!

I can go on but the truth is that these crafts are man made and the stories of aliens and ufos are meant to discredit the witnesses who viewed these craft.

I think we should shut down ATS only let you post here. Forget the experts, military witnesses and govt. employees that have come forward...we have you.

Today there are multiple websites who focus on UFO's and like to mix Aliens into the forum. These sites are not only to keep tabs of what, when, who or what people saw but to also discredit the 5 W's.

Hey I know you get off work late tonight. But me and my friends are suuuuuuuper hungry. If you could make us one large pepperoni/pineapple i will totally hook u up.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine

I'm not sure what your meaning by posting that picture, But it has already been debunk and the UFO looking craft is actually a cloud.

You mean that it is being attempted to debunk it, but if you see a light beam emitting cloud in it, it’s alright with me.
Is it ok if I see a light beam emitting cloud in this image too?

hereswhatletsdo.blogspot.com...

We couldn't have sunbeams if we didn't have clouds.
- Nate Buzdor

If somebody painted that 1000 years ago and didn't get the same detail as in the photograph, would it be another giant UFO? My guess is, some people would claim a 1000 year old painting of this would also be showing us a UFO.

There's not much detail in that image you posted, so an approximately disc shaped cloud could easily be shown as a disc by an ancient artist, even one not painting symbolism as in the painting you posted.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

This thread is a joke and the OP knows it. It's just another amateur troll-move for attention. Don't feed it by even responding to this nonsense. If anything the OP should be banned for being completely clueless, and not sourcing anything, although, I don't think being clueless and full of ego is against the T&C's...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by Arbitrageur

This thread is a joke and the OP knows it. It's just another amateur troll-move for attention. Don't feed it by even responding to this nonsense. If anything the OP should be banned for being completely clueless, and not sourcing anything, although, I don't think being clueless and full of ego is against the T&C's...
You and Doomsday Rex have a point.

Rex asked the OP to show his work. He/she didn't.

That's not sufficient for banning but it's probably sufficient to get the thread moved to the gray area or skunk works which are "no evidence" forums.

The only reason I'm not as quick to dismiss the idea as I would have been 6 months ago is this thread about Jim Carrion's new CUT:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am proud to announce the formation of The Center for UFO Truth (CUT) .

CUT is not a UFO organization nor is it affiliated in any way with Ufology. Instead CUT is a historical research organization focused on examining the question long ignored by historians - was the UFO subject purposely created by the United States and its allies as part of a cold war operation and perpetuated to this day for national security reasons?

CUT will focus its efforts on research in official government archives, not only in the United States but all over the world, searching for authenticated official documents that can prove or disprove this theory.

followthemagicthread.blogspot.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I'm still skeptical of Carrion's claim as I am the OP's claim, however, at least Carrion says he's going to do some research, so all I can say for now about his claim is, I'll evaluate his research when he presents it. Or his research may show him that the government documents don't explain everything after all. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Could you rephrase that. I don't understand your statement.

Of course, I try.

You said in your earlier post that the picture I posted was debunked and that what I see clearly as a UFO/UAP looking craft in that painting as we see them also today is actually a cloud.

You provided me the video wherein I good see the proof of that.

But I did not see any proof of that, what I saw where just some other explanations for it which I do not believe are the real meaning of those objects.

I see them as ET crafts.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by spacevisitor

I'm not sure what your meaning by posting that picture, But it has already been debunk and the UFO looking craft is actually a cloud.

You mean that it is being attempted to debunk it, but if you see a light beam emitting cloud in it, it’s alright with me.

Is it ok if I see a light beam emitting cloud in this image too?

Of course that is ok.

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
hereswhatletsdo.blogspot.com...

We couldn't have sunbeams if we didn't have clouds.
- Nate Buzdor

Great picture, can you also show me one or more with beings in it or beings coming out of it which the people back then thought where angels and even spoke to them?

Just a hand full other examples, do you think these sightings were clouds to?

UFOs in the Bible: Ezekiel's Wheel, Date 593 BC Location Cheber River, Chaldea (in modern-day Iraq).

Summary: Of all the UFO accounts in the Bible, the one mentioned most often is Ezekiel's Wheel. One of the passages reads: "This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel." (Ezekiel 1:16)

www.ufoevidence.org...

329 BC: Alexander the Great records two great 'flying shields', Date 329 BC Location Central Asia.

Summary: Alexander the Great records two great silver shields, spitting fire around the rims in the sky that dived repeatedly at his army as they were attempting a river crossing. The action so panicked his elephants, horses, and men they had to abandon the river crossing until the following day.

www.ufoevidence.org...

UFO in 1034 depicted in 15th c. book, The Nuremberg Chronicle, Date, 1034 Location Europe.

Summary: A rare typeset book from 1493 contains what may be the earliest pictorial representation of a UFO. The book Liber Chronicarum (or commonly known as the Nuremberg Chronicle), describes a strange fiery sphere, seen in 1034, soaring through the sky in a straight course from south to east and then veering toward the setting sun. The illustration accompanying the account shows a cigar-shaped form haloed by flames, sailing through a blue sky over a green, rolling countryside.

www.ufoevidence.org...

UFO 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561, Date April 4, Location Nuremberg, Germany.

Summary: At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another." This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Edmund Halley, discoverer of Halley's Comet, sees UFO in 1676, Date March, Location United Kingdom.

Summary: Edmund Halley, the astronomer who discovered Haley's comet, could recall two accounts involving unidentified crafts. His first experience was in March of 1676, when he saw a, as he said, "Vast body apparently bigger than the moon."

www.ufoevidence.org...

UFOs over Hamburg, Germany in 1697, Date November 4, 1697 Location Hamburg, Germany.

Summary: There was a UFO sighting over Hamburg, Germany on November 4, 1697, depicted in this artwork. The objects were described as being "two glowing wheels". (Note: if the round object on the far right is the moon, the UFOs were either very low or very large. Notice also the many people pointing -- this was likely a famous event.)

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by JPhish

i've already debunked a nearly identical debunking video

According to who? That is your own opinion.

Not really, it was debunked with logic, not my opinion.

reply to post by JPhish

-it is not a stretch to say that they depicted Flying Saucers through symbolic anthropomorphism as Divine Light/Divine Clouds/Angels/G*d in the same way . In fact it's a hell of a lot more logical.

Well considering that divine light, divine clouds etc are all found within the bible (Note all paintings in the videos are religious in nature) and creatures of non-human decent are not, In actual fact it is more likely that what is depicted in the paintings are variations of divine beings, Not extraterrestrials.
Except it is being argued that Divine Light/Divine Clouds/Angels/G*d are all mankind’s anthropomorphic interpretation of E.T.s and flying saucers. Based on your response, you didn’t grasp the position I was presenting.

reply to post by JPhish

So you see, both videos debunk themselves and it’s actually the other way around

I wouldn't say debunk each other. Both videos have contradicting facts which can be considered true in both videos.

Although the videos do indeed debunk each other, I never said that. I said that both videos debunk themselves. Meaning each video individually debunks itself.

reply to post by JPhish

The Flying Saucers in the paintings I mentioned are not Angels/clouds and the Angels/clouds in the “normal” paintings are actually the traditional anthropomorphic symbolic representations of Flying Saucers.

Really? In comparison to what?

Your question doesn’t seem like a valid response to the paragraph you’ve quoted. Could you please elucidate the question?

Please don't use here-say. Back your statement up.

How could I possibly use hearsay as evidence for artwork that was created hundreds of years ago? Pretty sure anyone from that time is dead.

I already backed my statement up using logic.

Originally posted by JPhish
As both videos mentioned, ancient artwork used much symbolic anthropomorphism in their carvings and paintings.

They depicted the sun and moon as people/chariots/etc, and because of the way they were consistently drawn, people could quickly identify the two.

Now . . . they anthropomorphically represented the moon and sun in human forms symbolically-

-it is not a stretch to say that they depicted Flying Saucers through symbolic anthropomorphism as Divine Light/Divine Clouds/Angels/G*d in the same way .
The videos mistakenly assume that Angels & G*d are not ET’s & Flying Saucers to begin with.

If you are having trouble understanding the above quote I will explain.

[edit on 7/15/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well I guess it's finally settled then.....

Because you "knew" peoplein the 70's and 80's who worked on some crafts or others that ALL crafts MUST be manmade !!!

it all makes sense now !!!

.... and I suppose the reports which span through thousands of years of recorded history through almost every culture, including the bible, ... must have been these craft's going BACK in time !!!

It's so logical it must be the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have my own views, you have your own views, everybody else has their own views, it's pretty awesome when you think about it. With that said, I totally lol'd and well played, kind sir.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Perhaps I didn't fully understand it. It didn't make much sense to begin with

The thread is dead and I can't be bothered discussing the matter further.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

that joke was not funny, and you forgot the punchline.

stay the course, just stay the course.

With reports of astronauts from various countries testifying under oath about their encounters with ufos in space to the united nations.....

if your opinion isn't swayed by them, your opiniion probably won't be swayed by me.

if you don't believe their senses, why should we believe yours?

ah, but who am i & what do i know,
et

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hmmm! Here we go again. This thread reminds me of another recent poster claiming to be a super scientist with top flight credentials claiming to be the almighty disclosure that UFO's are really man made creations and they are using disinformation to conceal evidence of their great strides in scientific achievements.

I say, put up all the physical evidence and documents supporting your thread or let's just all move along.

I want to see how you can discredit all of the circumstantial evidence with physical evidence of your own explaining abductions, UFO's, maneuverability characteristics, propulsion systems, and etc as man made.

Well?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So you know some people who worked back in the 80's? Fantastic, I knew some people who worked in that period too.

Why do these people come to these forums? This is the same dross that gets posted every week. Dont try and debunk something without a shred of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join