It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help analyzing this footage.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
you may find this one interesting.
it is filmed on a cemetary and shows a couple of apparitions.
if you watch closely, you can actually see how they fade away in a ghostly way.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Don't react with fear. I do energy healing now because I allowed these "other-directed" movements to flow. I never knew before that mere mortals could do it. I never knew anything about any of this stuff (well, that I could accept anyway) before 2004. Now I read tarot cards with considerable accuracy, I do energy healings, I do flower remedy blending, I create infusions for healing from plants I find in the forest - all just intuitively; no "training", just "remembering".

Try to resist the urge to cut things off that way. What you're cutting off is your own soul's history.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

did these beings or entities ever do any harm to you ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I can assure you that ghosts do exist. You can become a full, card-carrying believer now. My daughter has seen and communicated with them since birth. I have only recently (within the past six years) done so. It took me a very long time to understand.

Some things are just easier to accept than to try to explain. Ghosts are all around us all the time, in varying degrees. They even interact with us at times. I do wonder, don't get me wrong. I wonder what the interplay of realms is all about - how it's done, why it happens. For now though, since I can't answer these questions, I simply accept. It's all you can do when you know something is true.

Interesting. I have a few questions, if you do not mind addressing:
1) How does one curious about these things go about finding out if ghosts are real and exist all around us?
2) Are spirits aware that we can see them?
3) Knowing all that you do, if you had the choice to erase your ability to see ghosts, would you decide to?

[edit on 14/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
I always thought that footage was kind of cool. I can guarantee though you are going to hear things like,"Why were they filming the tree to begin with?" etc.etc. and it will be Hoaxed to death.

I was just going to suggest that the fact that the camera is lingering like that on nothing but a small curb tree (on a city street no less) is unusual to begin with. Of course you have to take into consideration the entire clip when deciding whether to accept the anomaly as authentic. If not, then you'll be worshipping slices of Jesus Pizza along with the crazies in this world.

The Japanese have tons of CCTV footage that will amaze you, and the part that I like about these clips is that it's caught by street surveillance cameras, and not some guy with a camcorder focused on the most unlikely subject matter possible. Some of it is extremely compelling.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Same video series, but this one really surprised me. Notice that the "statue" in the smoldering pile is not there when the camera pans back again. Very impressive.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Icepack, I have a picture that I took in my house, that I would like to get "analyzed" too.

Would you mind if I posted it on this thread?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by took red pill

no problem, go ahead.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

looks like a woman appearing and disappearing.
i am a little skeptic, because the figure is too solid for an ghostly apparition, but i could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

looks like a woman appearing and disappearing.
i am a little skeptic, because the figure is too solid for an ghostly apparition, but i could be wrong.

It looks like a statue to me, but the thing that gets me is that the quick cloud of smoke drifting in front of it changes it from being there to not being there anymore. Otherwise, it's all one shot, and no cut glitches. Also, it seems like an authentic recording the aftermath of a really bad fire by a handheld camcorder. It has that kind of authentic reason for being a clip in the first place.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by NorEaster]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

you could be right about the statue. what makes me wonder is the size of it, compared to the human to the left it should be not taller than circa 60 cm.
it looks to me that this apparition is only a few meters away from the camera.
very strange. first time i saw it, i thought of these kinds of magic tricks, smoke comes, smoke goes, magician gone.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

no problem, go ahead.

Thanks, Icepack.
I took this one night from inside my house because I felt that something was there. I've taken a lot of strange pictures here, but this is one of the creepiest ones yet.
I would like opinions on what it might be.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

i can make out half of a face in the lower part of the frame.
is that frame with glass ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Yes, it's double pane glass, & it's 11 feet to the bottom of that window from the floor.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

At one point, I had a lot of pain in my upper back/shoulder/neck/jaw area. My (clairvoyant) daughter said that she could see two eyes glowing there where the pain was hardest at the time. She said it was clearly a demon.

I thought about what to do about this demon because it was increasingly uncomfortable. So I sat down to wrap this little chappy in love. I decided to welcome him into my life and see what he was all about. As I sat in a trance, somewhere in me I could feel very clearly just general confusion. It was as though whatever energy/demon was there didn't quite have his heart in it. So I powered on the love.

I was in that trance for about half an hour. About ten minutes before I came out though, my daughter said that I said "I am a holy person. You cannot live here". Those were the only words I said the whole time. My daughter says also that I had appeared to stop breathing for the entire meditation.

I don't really know what happened. I don't know whether someone else came to help or whether that was my higher Self. I just don't know anything for certain, but I do know it was a brilliant lesson on the power of love. Don't underestimate anything you can produce for free. Those are the most powerful and desirable things we have.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I took this one night from inside my house because I felt that something was there.

could you describe more, what it felt like ?
and whats behind that window, i mean outside, or is this shot from outside ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

"I am a holy person. You cannot live here"

thats spooky, is your house built on a cemetary or burial site ?
why cant you live there ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier.

You sensitize yourself by first allowing yourself to notice small shadow movements out of the corner of your eye. Acknowledge it mentally, at first. You will notice that you see more and more of them over time. They will take on shapes, colors, textures; they can create aromas, temperature changes, tactile sensations, sounds (whispers, etc). Any number of things can come of this. Gremlins, for example, can give off a greenish glow, or they can simply cause clicking sounds as they run between (for example) kitchen appliances, computer equipment, and so on. Allow yourself to notice.

They may be aware, particularly if they feel our energy and are in need of help. Just as with all other energies, they are attracted, they react. We've had the ghost of a young girl, maybe 7 years old or so from the early 70s judging by her dress, who used to let our baby dwarf hamsters out of their cages in the night. We would see her playing with them, following them down the hall. She never did any "harm". She just was.

No, I would never give up any of this. It's amazing to me. It's quite easy to shut down, should you ever wish to do so. You just do it, as most people have done all their lives.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

No. lol The demon couldn't live in me. And yes, in a sense we're all built on cemetaries, aren't we? We are the culmination of many, many lifetimes. Over those lifetimes we've accumulated a lot of fears. You carry those fears out of fear.

Think about it this way: You are given gifts at birth. Your parents bought stuff for you before you were born. Imagine if they saved all the wrappings, all the manufacturer's packaging and labels, the bag it came in, even the receipts. Now imagine you do that for all your life, keeping all that stuff that has nothing to do with the gift/item you got. You do that not just for this lifetime but all of them. Before very long, you've got a whole lot of packaging that you're dragging around with you, to the extent that you can't even remember the gift/item. That's basically karma: dragging that stuff around, blaming yourself and others for whatever befalls you. Keep the gift/lesson. Cherish it. Love it. Let it serve you in your life. It is yours. Forget the rest.

My friend and I had an evening many years ago where quite out of the blue the room started filling with spirits. We first became aware of the smell of rotten fish in the room, like there was a piece of rotting salmon in the corner. There was "nothing" there physically. After meditating for a bit, we noticed the source of the odor was in the middle of the table in front of us. It was an old man who wanted to go. We proceeded to set the scene for him - and all the others there by then - to go. For five hours we sent people on. They pushed us and expressed their concern that they would go to hell because they hadn't lived as well as they "should have". We explained to them that they were fine and their loved ones were waiting. We called so many to receive them, we sent hundreds on. I still do upkeep work on occasion, but we shined a bright beacon that day. Summers are busiest that way, for some reason.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

We first became aware of the smell of rotten fish in the room, like there was a piece of rotting salmon in the corner.

about 10 years ago i had a similar experience. it smelled awful, but it dissappeared after awhile. how do you pass someone on ? in case this smell will come to me again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join