It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help analyzing this footage.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I found this footage some time ago and still cant find any explanation.

Now the attempt to embed the video:

In case this didnt work, here is the link: www.youtube.com...

I find this an extremely disturbing piece of video and just dont know what to make of it.
It made me, former sceptic, a near believer.

I am interested in your thoughts and maybe expertise to bring some light into my baffled mind.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I can assure you that ghosts do exist. You can become a full, card-carrying believer now. My daughter has seen and communicated with them since birth. I have only recently (within the past six years) done so. It took me a very long time to understand.

Some things are just easier to accept than to try to explain. Ghosts are all around us all the time, in varying degrees. They even interact with us at times. I do wonder, don't get me wrong. I wonder what the interplay of realms is all about - how it's done, why it happens. For now though, since I can't answer these questions, I simply accept. It's all you can do when you know something is true.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I can assure you that ghosts do exist. You can become a full, card-carrying believer now. My daughter has seen and communicated with them since birth. I have only recently (within the past six years) done so. It took me a very long time to understand.

Some things are just easier to accept than to try to explain. Ghosts are all around us all the time, in varying degrees. They even interact with us at times. I do wonder, don't get me wrong. I wonder what the interplay of realms is all about - how it's done, why it happens. For now though, since I can't answer these questions, I simply accept. It's all you can do when you know something is true.

Very well spoken!
Just accept when you cant explain.

btw: These sort of captures of ghosts are most of the time dead people not yet have taken the step to the next level. But well, I cant prove that..

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Lunica]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Im no expert, but it looks fake to me.

the apparition appears to bright, too something!! its not appearing like it matches the rest of the footage.

just my eye. as i said i am no expert at all!!

in my opinion expect photo-shop/after effects until proven otherwise.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by okamitengu]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I have only recently (within the past six years) done so.

how do you do that ? with words or thoughts ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

These sort of captures of ghosts are most of the time dead people not yet have taken the step to the next level.

yes, i heard similar things, especially when the death was violent or they had unfinished business.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

And yet, if you had ever seen this type of thing with your own eyes, you would surely know that this is exactly how it looks. I'm sure that if I were red-green colorblind and needed to identify a pink object in a group of white ones, it would be difficult until I learned to sensitize myself to that by creating certain situations. I know this is how it's done because my son is colorblind. My daughter is clairvoyant. I am now able to see ghosts, etc., as well. You can learn to do it, but you have to put in the effort and learn to know what you're seeing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

the apparition appears to bright, too something!! its not appearing like it matches the rest of the footage.

i had the feeling "this cant be real", when i first saw this. at least keeping an open mind and not ruling out the possibility that it is manufactured, i think, is important.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I am now able to see ghosts, etc., as well. You can learn to do it, but you have to put in the effort and learn to know what you're seeing.

how did you learn it ? could you give a basic approach on how to ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

It always depends on how the "spirit" feels most comfortable communicating. I've had children come and sit on my lap or cuddle up to me while I meditate, presumably because they need comfort. I've had ghosts come into the room quite angrily and move something to express their anger/frustration. Sometimes they fill the room when they've found me and wait to be "sent on". Sometimes the just wander around for a while and at some point disappear. We have all manner of activity in our house. None of it disturbs us, but we have to keep our rabbits outside (they tend to be nervous about some spirits) and the dog we take care of every summer spends inordinate amounts of time watching, often apprehensively, the various energies moving around here. He doesn't do this at his home though.

I can only tell you that if you want to do this sort of thing, you must develop trust in yourself and your experiences and not allow self-doubt nor the doubt of others to sway or discourage you. You must grow a spine. =)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I always thought that footage was kind of cool. I can guarantee though you are going to hear things like,"Why were they filming the tree to begin with?" etc.etc. and it will be Hoaxed to death.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Trust. Love. Allow sensations, impressions, events, thoughts, everything to enrich your world. You must open what was closed off to you by the "rational" world. It's present in all of us, to greater and lesser extents. Just allow it to regrow in you. It won't take long.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

It always depends on how the "spirit" feels most comfortable communicating. I've had children come and sit on my lap or cuddle up to me while I meditate, presumably because they need comfort.

do you recognize the children by view or does it "only" feel like they are ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I can guarantee though you are going to hear things like,"Why were they filming the tree to begin with?"

that is a good question. were they paranormal researchers, which got a hint ?
or is this scene cut out of a longer film sequence ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

since a couple of years, i got some weird sensations, like being touched.
someone or something seems to sometimes grab my hand, mostly feels cold.
maybe a spirit ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I work mostly by feeling. I could feel their size. My daughter confirmed that it was a child of about 10.

We are visited by other than ghosts too though. Our experiences are quite broad. For example, we are periodically plagued by gremlins. That's really not fun. We get the occasional demon. We have animal spirits that hang around. Some of them are our animal spirit guides but most aren't. We have goblins on the odd occasion.

Pay attention to those touches and other sensations. Greet them with interest, curiosity, love - but never fear. Even if you feel that, allow the child in you to take over and allow you to be simply curious. There is never reason to be afraid of anything, including demons.

It could well be an angel too, or a deceased relative, or a ghost...so many things it could be. Hold their hand back. Ask them to communicate with you and to have patience while you learn. Try auto-writing. Keep a pad of paper and pencil with you and just wait to get a feeling of movement. Allow it to happen. I would like to learn that but as yet have not succeeded. I am very proficient in other things though so maybe that isn't going to be something I can do. Find your "thing".

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It is a ghost, mystery solved. or Hollywood. dunno reaqlly but does it matter? Does this video effect you in some way?
Your house Etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
what fascinates me is the misty kind of foggy impression.
take a look at these, they are very similar:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

i have never seen a ghost before, hard to describe my believes before i saw this video. sceptic at least.

It is a ghost, mystery solved.

you sound like someone who isnt impressed by the fact that there probably is an afterlife.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Try auto-writing. Keep a pad of paper and pencil with you and just wait to get a feeling of movement.

i did a while ago and had a "other-directed" feeling coming up, which made me stop this "experiment". too spooky

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join