It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Spill in Montreal, Canada - Ex PM's Canada Steamship Lines involved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A 200 tons fuel oil spill happened, ship traffic is now stopped and 5 ships are waiting for cleanup before continuing their way.

Canada Steamship Lines owns the ship involved in the spill. This company was the company of Paul Martin, former Prime Minister of Canada.

That kind of spill happens almost never over here. I find it a very weird coincidence that is happening in the same timeframe as BP spill, and by a company very close of TPTB.

Source (Sorry for the french) :
argent.canoe.ca...

Waiting for your input.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by gagol]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Google Translate English Translation :

link

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here is a map of location of Ste-Catherine. I am not sur eof the exact location. One thing that should be nothed is that it is close to the city of Lasalle, which the location of the source for the drinking water of the Montreal.

The flow of water ir right to left.

link

Sorry for multiple posts, I just heard about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well I dont think any of this is an accident, not the Gulf nor this. I think the Gulf is a deliberate plan to move people inland and depopulate, possibly do another strike against them. This one is to corner off our east coast. And destroy our food. The irony is, they have tons of technology and can clean this all up, including the nuclear war they have been waging unofficially against the human race since at least the Gulf war with megatons of depleted uranium, 9 nukes in the arctic ocean and masses of radiation coming out in this rupture. Its an end game move. Its already nuclear war. Just hush hush about it and already the equivalent of many many missiles dropped, its devastating to nature and us. And they have the technology to cleanse this earth and clean it all up and cure cancer and diseasees, in addition free energy.

How do we make them stop and release it? Will we wake up or get massively depopulated?
Lets wake up and demand this.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I moved inland two weeks ago. Middle of the forest, yet close to many stores and a small community. I have my camping equipment ready and pray everything all this madness will stop someday...

I pland to be in group A (Wake up) to avoid being in group B (Depopulated people).

Godspeed to everybody, waking up people without ending in mental institution in hard these days. It is a slow process, but the pace is accelerating.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
anything with that treasonous Paul Martin's name on it I don't trust... he's the fraud that signed onto the SPP

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Number 1, it was 200 tonnes of Bunker C crude that spilled not 200 million. Nothing on this Earth can carry 200 million tonnes of fuel. The location in the South Shore Canal is a tricky one on good days as it's very narrow and not wide enough for 2 ships to pass. Throw in some big winds like they were experiencing last night and you have a accident.

Get your facts straight before you post outlandish drivel. It's bad whenever environmental damage is done but don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Geez.

Deez

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

I edited the thread, thanks for that. It's the timing and relationships I wanted to point out.

I had a very long day driving most of the time and caught it on glitchy radio that cutted me out. It drove me crazy all day, sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gagol

S&F
learned this first from you

might be a simple accident ... but what if not ?
we can name that a speculation
200 tonnes of oil in any river or ocean is a disaster .. many living creature will certainly die
i think we can survive a 200 tuns oil spill in montreal .. compare to
the gulf of mexico (RIP for the next 100yrs)
oil + corexit = very toxic soup

little quote in french now

la riviere des mille iles est pas deja assez poluer comme ca ?
et la on a un deversement de plus de 200 tonnes dedans ahah
ca va pas changer grand chose
joserais meme pas me tremper les pieds dedans avec ou sans huile

[edit on 7/14/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gagol

No problems and sorry about sounding so negative. It's just that ATS has forgotten it's core values and some threads are purposely misleading to grind some agenda.

I'm not saying that your is, mistakes happen. I use to sail with CSL on the Great Lakes(not that ship but similar) as an Able Bodied Seaman(ya ya laugh it up). I steered the ship and have been in that same location many times. The South Shore canal between Cote St-Catherine Lock(where the incident occured) and St-Lambert lock is a very tricky spot even for experience operators. It's very narrow with a ditch like bottom. These ships are 730' long 75'-78' wide with a loaded draft of 26.5'(maximum seaway draft, varies with water levels).

You wouldn't think wind would push around a 45 000 gross tonnes ship but it does. The other problem is that these big propellers have a lot of suction and with the ditch like bottom it's easy for the stern to suck the bank of the canal and pull it in. Coming into the approach wall for entering the lock in high winds can be tricky and if the bow thruster isn't working right you can hit too hard. With the momentum of soo much mass in motion, it only takes hitting something between 3-4 knots to cause damage.

These ships don't carry more fuel than they need as it takes away from cargo capacity. Usually no more than 250 tonnes and the articles I've seen suggests that it's more like 60 tonnes or less.

Don't get me wrong anything is bad, but this looks worse than it is. We're just more sensitized to it now.

Later,

Deez

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I pland to be in group A (Wake up) to avoid being in group B (Depopulated people).

thats a very interesting statement you have there

i sense also some fear in your word "avoid"
you will know when you will wake up (your past knowledges will all come back) (reincarnation theory)
many high official leaders have that agenda (NWO plans to depopulate earth theory)
but if you start to fear the day you will die
it will take you far away from being wakeup

go read the story on wiki about the buddha boy
trust me it worth every word
very close from (wake up) meaning : aweken ... ascension ... full knowledge ... remember all past lifes ... mind power like communicating in real space time to other planet

the buddha boy story on wikipedia

of course everything is a theory and speculations
even if somebody tells everyone that is the true deal
its hard to fully beleive it until you wake up or you die ..
you have to stay skeptic on this with a open mind
to balance everything

[edit on 7/14/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gagol

Since its in french and i can read only half of it, do you know where this spill is in canada?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

À link to a map is provided on my third reply, Just next to the link to the translation.

Godspeed

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They are getting on this spill right away, unlike BP, and they already have skimmer ships, and vacuum ships working on it, and are dealing with looking for and cleaning up any birds that got oily.

They said on the news this morning that they expect to have it mostly cleaned up by tonite. Booms are out being monitored in the water, it'll probably be clean in a week

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Merde!
C'est vraiment poche ça..
En plus j'en avais pas encore entendu parler!

--

Damn!
That's pretty sad.. + It's the first time I hear it.. wow

Thanks!
Merci!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gagol

hey .. tu repond pas au personne qui te parle
PAS GENTIL CA

hey.. you dont answer to people who speak to you
THATS NOT VERY KIND