It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could anyone add any insight on this strange incident that happened this morning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Are you clairvoyent? I mentioned it to my mom that you had the feeling our house had been watched. She said that sometimes before, while leaving the house, she would notice a car just sitting at the end of the road. They would leave whenever she drove towards them.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
To answer a few questions:

-No, we don't live in a wealthy neighborhood. We're middle class.
-My mom said she didn't really pay attention to what the girl was wearing. But it was nothing out of the ordinary.
-The girl didn't signal to the guys, only looked back at them.
-Our front porch is pretty far from our driveway. We would have to walk to the car in our driveway to read the license plate.
-We have always kept our doors locked. I don't know anyone personally who doesn't lock their doors.
-We have a sensitivity light outside, but no alarm system, no dogs, and no firearms.
-We have always been careful about who we open the door to, but I guess my mom just saw a young girl and assumed it was okay.

infolurker, thanks SO much for all the stats and info on burglary. We will definitely take further steps to secure our home.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Your mention of the "black-eyed kids" is the first I've heard of them. So I researched them and it sounds like a terrifying experience to encounter them. But in the reports of BEK encounters, the kids always ask to be invited in, which this girl didn't do.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Very suspicious, have you contacted the police department yet?

You guys need to be careful. The thing that makes the encounter so suspicious is the two guys pulling up like that. Obviously they saw the door open and that the female was speaking to someone so why would they have not just kept driving? Instead they pull up, both of them get out and say nothing then get back in the vehicle.

I enjoyed reading all the posts. Alot of good information given. Thank you everyone for caring and sharing. It is sad, but now a days you have to be suspicious of everyone.

g146541 thank you for your input. Funny and very true. The handgun in the waistband would definitely do the trick.

You and your mom need to be very careful and for the next few days or for the rest of your life, be very suspicious and alert. Thank you for sharing your experience. I would contact the police to put this on file.

[edit on 7/15/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
If it's not a "casing the area"/"getting ready to rob" situation, it actually sounds a lot to me like stories of black-eyed kids, without the eyes... Very interesting.

I agree with that. If they're not casing the area (why they would be looking for kids in school is puzzling, but whatever), then it's probably the same crew as the black eyed folks, but without the eyes.. and that would mean that the black guys were not her "mechanics", but rather her "handlers".

Hey, what can I say? It's either one of three things: 1. Criminals, 2. Cops, or last but not least 3. Aliens.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

I agree with that. If they're not casing the area (why they would be looking for kids in school is puzzling, but whatever), then it's probably the same crew as the black eyed folks, but without the eyes.. and that would mean that the black guys were not her "mechanics", but rather her "handlers".

Hey, what can I say? It's either one of three things: 1. Criminals, 2. Cops, or last but not least 3. Aliens.

Aliens? Could you please explain further? If they were something supernatural, what do you think their intention was? I personally think they were criminals, but not supernatural. But i'd still like to hear your take and theories on it. I'll keep an open mind. I don't know why they would be cops. I have no idea what there is to be suspicious of since we're law-abiding citizens. lol

We haven't contacted the police and don't think it would do any good. We don't have their license plate numbers or their names. I doubt "Anya" was the girl's real name.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
These people may be looking for kids to kidnap. I saw a very tragic story about a girl kidnapped right off the street during her morning run with the cross-country track team. Her leg cramped so she turned back, and one hour later was being transported to the hospital, having miraculously survived being raped and shot by a 21-year-old.

Thank God she survived and recovered, but the reason she was found and rescued in time to make it was that the coach and community already had people looking for her, even by plane, within minutes of realizing she was missing.

The police should know of ANY suspicious behavior concerning strangers and kids!

I hate to say it, but the use of the girl seems to indicate that they are looking for kids, and targeting women without men around at particular times of day. They seem to be comfortable using one, so could easily overpower the average woman on her own and distracted or disarmed by the young woman.

This is just too weird to overlook, please warn others, so that all eyes are conspicuously watching the whole area! There is such power in open signals of groups like schools and neighborhoods.

Use it!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This sounds like some sort of a scam or casing incedent to me. I'd ask around my neighbors to see if anyone else had a visit from these people, and report it to the police. Give them as much info & descriptions as you can, because chances are they've done this before, many times.

We have a sticker in our window that tells people we don't accept cold calls or uninvited salespeople. I have one rule, open the curtain BEFORE the door, if you don't like who is there, don't open the door.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join