It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Un-debunkable Real UFO Footage

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

hi Sargoth, unfortunately i cant watch the second video in my country for some reason!!!

the first video ive seen many times over the years and although its interesting im inclined to think that there's a very mundane explanation like birds or balloons, and dont flame me because im not saying definite, my reasoning is that i think if there was that many real alien ships invading any countries airspace at once it would be a major major news incident and there would have been a fast military response !,

and on video 3 my opinion is its just a software glitch, and again similar reasoning, i think its just ridiculous to think something so big could invade airspace without causing a major news incident and military response, something that large would block the sun for miles and wouldn't go unnoticed, also if you look closely at the globe in the video every part of the cloud graphics looks a bit glitchy and cut up into squares that dont match, it reminds me of that spiral software glitch that showed up on a radar!!!.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The 2 one is like the first only they are over NY. Just put ufo fleets in the youtube search box.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hardly undebunkable but this a very interesting clip. www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join