It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Un-debunkable Real UFO Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The Ufo video is provided by 351NOVA who purchased a suitcase at an estate sale of a Marine captain. Inside the suitcase were photographs, memorabilia and seven reels 8mm film, each about twenty seconds long.

[edit on 023131p://pm3113 by debris765nju]This video was removed to accomodate NightVision.

Debris765nju.....

I just looked at that video.

Unfortunately, I can't make "head nor tail" of the UFO part.

Also unfortunately, I can't make "head nor tail" of the part wherein you appear to be sitting without a shirt on with all the dots & noise around you.

Do you care to offer any commentary to again try to clarify that which we are viewing on your video?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Hessdalen lights, a not yet understood phenomena. The video is from Internos youtube page btw.

Cripmeister.....

I agree.....

Hessdalen is interesting & well documented.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Video #1...... 3:35.......I just spat beer all over my monitor!!!

I have never seen that before

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Video #1...... 3:35.......I just spat beer all over my monitor!!!

I have never seen that before

Argyll.....

It's a terrible video more broadly.

The "title" shot is a remote control UFO being flown from a car park!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I just watched the first video.
Are you serious? There might be some fakes?
Holy Cow. That entire thing was just ridiculous!
Really, are you serious?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh I know that mate

but that one section with a flying cow!.....it was like something from Monty Python, how anyone could release that and claim it to be genuine is beyond me

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Master Shen long
you should search for "dorothy Izzat" on youtube, or grab her documentry off a torrent site. i cant search or embed any youtube videos of her footage here as im behind the great firewall in china but her footage is pretty unique and un debunkable.

It's a pity they let you through that firewall at all!

I've never heard anybody debunk this image of aliens from Izzat's video:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc5e3b3467f7.jpg[/atsimg]
Of course I may have been laughing too hard at the time to hear the debunking.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

OldDragger.....

I drafted a reply, but then I saw Kandinsky's reply which really covers things well.

Assuming the Nellis UFO footage hasn't been hoaxed.....

And based on the many comparisons we made with known objects in my thread.....

The object in the footage remains an "unknown" to me.

Maybe next time, some aliens will poke their ray guns out of the window for our next movie!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Oh I know that mate

but that one section with a flying cow!.....it was like something from Monty Python, how anyone could release that and claim it to be genuine is beyond me

Argyll.....

It's OK.....I know you know!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Here’s a case I find very interesting.

In my opinion, it is one of the extremely rare videos that withstands some level of scrutiny.

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video
Good one, I've never seen that one debunked. They go from saying it's a helicopter, to saying "What is it?"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Here’s a case I find very interesting.
In my opinion, it is one of the extremely rare videos that withstands some level of scrutiny.
Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Good one, I've never seen that one debunked. They go from saying it's a helicopter, to saying "What is it?"

Arbitrageur.....

It's a pity it didn't suck up a cow or 2 & liven things up a bit!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Good thread OP.
I'm enjoying these videos.

Also, it's nice to see you and MMN getting along now

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arbitrageur…..

The silly Izzatt photo with the "aliens looking through the window of their spaceship" reminded me of this crazy looking object as per the post of our ol’ mate Sherpa (not to say I think Sherpa posts silly stuff like Izzatt)

I recall that 1 member conjectured it was an alien looking out of the window of a cloaked vessel. Unfortunately, that member has removed his Photobucket image wherein he “enhanced” Sherpa’s image to illustrate his theory.

Now what the heck is this, the cambuquira's ufo

Originally posted by Sherpa 21 March 2008

This sighting seems rather bizarre by nature as it apparently materiailises and then dissapears after 30 seconds.

So is this an intrusion from the 4th dimension or an elaborate hoax ?

THE CAMBUQUIRA's UFO

As he participated in a free-flight championship in the mineral-waters resort of Cambuquira, in the South of Minas Gerais State (Brasil), the Sao Paulos´s Police Force Anti-Sequester UNIT Sheriff, José Eduardo Zappi, registered an unidentified flying object that appeared in the skies of the region.

Information

Due to the great number of messages asking for more details about the image, we provide the following additional information:

1 - The object did not make any sound. The distance between the object and the paraglider in relation to the camera was about 383 yards.

2 - The apparition lasted less than 30 seconds without any movement from the object. It appeared and disappeared in the same location.

3 - The object appeared on 04.23.2006, during a paragliding championship at the summit of the Piripau Mountain, at almost 4,600 feet of altitude and 9.5 miles away from the city of Cambuquira, in the South of Minas Gerais, around 03:30 pm as people said, although the camera EXIF register 12:47:01h ( 0:47:01 pm).

4 - The apparition was discrete and very quick, as if the object had materialized in the air. There were about 200 people at the place and, although some did notice it, they did not pay attention since it was very quick. It looked like either a great flying bird or a distant airplane. The detailed photo was able to caught people's attention later on.

5 - The photo was taken by the wife of the Sao Paulo Anti-kidnapping Special Forces Commissioner's, Jose Eduardo Zappi, who appears in the photo flying his paraglider. A digital camera was used (Fuji Finepix S-7000).

6 - If there were any lights or extreme brightness, they were not noticed, due to the rapidity of the phenomenon as well as the intense sun light on that day.

7 - There is no record neither of the object being detected by any radar nor of any extraordinary facts at that moment or electromagnetic interferences in the region.

8 - This photo has been published with the purpose to provide strong evidence to serious UFO researchers. Therefore, I have no intention to convincing the public of either the existence of alien life or any similar facts.

It’s a weird one!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlifesjrny
Good thread OP.
I'm enjoying these videos.

Also, it's nice to see you and MMN getting along now

Yes we both seem to share MOSTLY the same views on the UFO subject...Its better to get along. What say you MMN?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I think i prefer your first post where you said i was "staring incoherently," the two are mutually self exclusive. I never get to sit naked at the computer.......too many visitors, without a shirt, definitely.

[edit on 073131p://pm3111 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I am sorry that you couldn't comprehend the video, not to worry, i deleted it so it wouldn't bother you any more. I thought this was Geminsky's thread or i would not have posted on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I am sorry that you couldn't comprehend the video, not to worry, i deleted it so it wouldn't bother you any more. I thought this was Geminsky's thread or i would not have posted on it.

It sure is my thread! I think we all need to take a step back and remember to respect others opinions. I havent seen the "staring into space" video;

either way please guys lets just all get along and stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I thought this one was pretty interesting.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HandBanana

Bad link, cant view video, can you re-post?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

Yeah.....the dreaded iPhone UFO app that has actually fooled people on ATS as per my thread!

Would The iPhone UFO App Fool Members of ATS?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1957c8ac9991.jpg[/atsimg]

I note the iPhone ghost app also fooled people in the ghost forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Yes but in fact the app may be a de-loaking device exposing the ufos that are in the air.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join