It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google joins Bilderberg cabal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey not sure how many of you got wind of this (and seeing that this story is dated from 2009 I guess I am lagging behind the times here as I just heard about it recently as it was reported that Google CEO attended this years Bilderburg conference again), but just thought I would share since searching didn't return any results when I used keywords "Google Bilderburg"

"Google joins Bilderberg cabal
Rich, powerful meet secretly in Greece
Posted: May 17, 2009
10:04 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Astir Palace Hotel Resort, reported site of this year's Bilderberg Group meeting

WASHINGTON – The latest meeting of the secretive, half-century-old Bilderberg Group concluded yesterday outside of Athens with a few arrests, but little news.

Demonstrators from the political left and right shouted outside the Astir Palace hotel letting some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world know they weren't entirely welcome.

A photographer for the London Guardian was briefly taken into custody while police insisted he delete pictures he took outside the hotel, which was closed to the public during the three-day meeting.

A police officer told the Associated Press the resort was being protected by hundreds of police, navy commandos, coast guard speedboats and two F-16 fighter planes. The officer spoke on condition of anonymity, in keeping with his department's regulations.

Attendees this year reportedly included U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner; Larry Summers, the director of the U.S. National Economic Council; Richard Holbrooke, the Obama administration's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan; World Bank President Robert Zoellick; European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso.

Get the inside story of the super-secret group of globalist insiders. Learn from author who penetrated Bilderbergers

Bilderberg attendance is by invitation only. And if you want an invitation, you'd better be extremely rich or extremely powerful.

New invitees reportedly include the nouveau riche Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt.

Henry Kissinger, a lynchpin of continuity with other secretive internationalist groups including the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, is a regular attendee, as is Wall Street Journal Editor Paul Gigot."

Full story:

www.wnd.com...

Guess so much for their slogan "Don't be evil" huh? And when you think about it...man we are almost SURROUNDED with Google some way or another! I got the new Android phone that comes with GOOGLE, Gmail, Google Chat, how many people use Google Earth, etc..etc... Diabolical just diabolical thats all I can say :-/ Who will be next to sell out :-/

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

You yourself have an Android phone. I'm sure you know the policies of Google. The company has some potentially "scary" products:

GMail: email that never has to be deleted, since you have up to 7.4GB (and counting) of storage space.
Google Latitude: share your location (GPS or triangulated) with select friends to easily see who's nearby.

But, nobody forces you to achieve or never delete mail. And, Google makes it very easy for you to share your location with certain people, and it never pinpoints your location. Instead, it shows a shaded circle that represents your approximate location. (About 2 or 3 blocks diameter.)

I realize is can be very creepy to hear about secret meetings, but really people meet in private all the time. That's business, and that's about keep trade secrets to keep your company afloat. The fact that nobody knows what it being said in those meetings means that there is absolutely no grounds to say they must be evil, but there is plenty of room for suspicious people to say that it must be bad.

I personally really like Google. I use some of their products in doing web design and in my personal life too.

What is a threat (in my opinion) to privacy is FACEBOOK. They can monitor every word in your status updates and make your updates visible to an entire dedicated page based on keywords. For example, if you say "Obama" or "terrorist," your status will end up on a page dedicated to all posts that contain either of those words. Facebook collects data on so many levels and in ways I don't even understand, and I'm fairly tech-savvy. I've visited certain sites then gone to Facebook and seen advertisements that seemed geared / related to the page I was just on. I know it's done with cookies, but I'm not sure how that's possible and legal. I personally have quit using Facebook because it's way too intrusive. Rumor has it that Google is working on a site to compete with FB because FB could make a very competitive search engine based on their users' Likes and Fan data.

Beware of facebook, I say. But, to say that the Bilderburg meetings are necessarily evil is purely speculative, although I see how it's easy to suspect that they are.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

We know that Google has been in cahoots with the Nation Security Agency. We know that they have been mapping every residence on every street they can. So was it actually the NSA using a corporation to gather this information? Were the NSA also represented by some corporation at the meeting? Warms the cockles of my heart.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Wow very good reply thanks! I mean I have been following recent news about all the Facebook security issues and whatnot, but you def put it into perspective thanks for the post!

Also yes I do have the Android and the more I hear about news like this, and how Google is becoming more and more intertwined with the masses and their movement, personal data, yada yada AND that they are involved with a particular group that meets in secret (and I got ya on your comment about secret business meetings and completely understand...it just happens to be THIS particular group that I have a problem with)...the more I want to stay away from the brand I guess :-/ Guess I need to start looking for a phone that DOESN'T have anything to do with Google :-/

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Good Find!

Google is just a tool of the future world government, they are just absorbing and analyzing as much data as they can for the all seeing eye.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
Good Find!

Google is just a tool of the future world government, they are just absorbing and analyzing as much data as they can for the all seeing eye.

And that pretty much nails it on the head as to were I am seeing this all go. It is no surprise that Bilderburg brought Google in...I mean look at what has been done in main stream media for th4 past 60+ years?!? Where does the future lie now that main stream is losing credibility at an ever increasing rate? Where can they look to to begin the newest generation of programming for the next generation? And what is the main stream media biggest threat right now? The internet and alternative media sources....ummm yea it will be interesting to see what happens with Google. I know I won't be so trusting of them anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Do you really think the Alphabet soup group did'nt have access to all of your browsing habits?
Personally I believe google is tied into the PTB.
No biggie I do nothing the constitution says i can't therefore I am untouchable as per my contract with the man.
If they violate that contract all bets are off.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
only thing i can say is Michael Cohen www.wnd.com is not trust worthy at all...

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sure Google get paid to give you dis information and send you lots
of repetitive copy you don't need.
Whats wrong with that.
At lot.
Google is enforcing the Big Lie.
Post the truth on youtube and you posted too much on their system.
BP kills horses with Tesla aircraft.

new topics

top topics

join