It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP is actually a Rockefeller enterprise. Go figure...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So, all this time folks have been bashing British Petroleum when we should have been bashing ourselves. Not because of the consumption issues and 'green earth' politics, but because Rockefeller owns BP. We remember his early ventures with Standard Oil (the company that provided Germany the gas it needed to bomb everyone). Here's a not-very-detailed ddescription of the Standard Oil umbrella.

Standard Oil Line (Rockefeller)

*Exxon
*Mobil
SoCal
*Gulf
Chevron
*Texaco
UnoCal
Marathon
Conoco
Imperial Oil (Canada)
Amoco - Owned by BP but was originally a Standard Oil subsidiary.
Arco (Atlantic Richfield with a subsidiary APTI -ARCO Power Technoligies Inc -that built HAARP, and was acquired by British Aerospace in 2003)

Standard Oil along with the 4 companies shown as an asterisk (*), were the 5 American companies that held 40% of control in BP as is quoted below from www.morphcity.com...

In 1954 the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company changed its name to British Petroleum and became an international consortium that shared profits with Iran at a 50-50 split. The company was 40% owned by Iran, 40% owned by 5 American companies and 20% owned by Royal Dutch Shell and the French Petroleum Company. No Iranians were allowed on the Board of Directors or to audit the company. The 5 American companies include Exxon, Gulf Oil, Mobil, Standard Oil and Texaco; all of which were controlled, merged or or owned by parent companies affiliated with the Rockefeller family over time.
In 1979 the Ayatollah Khomeini broke all contracts and gave 90% ownership to BP oil and Iran retained a 10% interest. In 1998
Peter Sutherland was the non- executive chairman of BP for 13 years, until the end of 2009 and is an example of the the type of leadership that rules the world. His "accomplishments" include being non- executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs, director of the Bank of Scotland (until it was taken over by the UK government to avoid bankruptcy), former Director General of GATT (now the World Trade Organization), a chairman of the Trilateral Commission and a UN Goodwill Ambassador. Sutherland was instrumental in the UK's immigration mess, negating Ireland's ban on abortion and is reported to be on the steering committee of the Bilderberg group.

Judging from this quote, BP basically became the proprietary owner of Iranian Oil.
And from this link www.wetfeet.com... we discover that:

Standard Oil evolved into what is known today as the world energy giant BP
Both 2008 and 2009 have been busy years for BP. In 2008, BP signed a deal with Enbridge to pipe Oil Sands crude from Canada to the Texas Gulf Coast. The same year, BP and Husky Energy teamed up to create an integrated North American oil sands business through two joint ventures: BP-Husky Refinery LLC, operated by BP, and the Sunrise Oil Sands Partnership (SOSP), operated by Husky. BP also acquired 90,000 acres of natural gas assets in Oklahoma’s Arkoma Basin Woodford Shale from Chesapeake Energy in 2008. It also purchased a stake in Chesapeake Energy’s Fayetteville Shale assets in Arkansas.

In 2009, BP announced the discovery of a major oil field in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil field contains 3 billion barrels of oil, which will boast production 50 percent to 600,000 barrels per day.

And from an article on BPs own website www.bp.com...
Like most companies, Amoco started small. Unlike most companies, however, it had the backing of a big name in American industry, John D. Rockefeller. Standard Oil of Indiana, as the company was officially known for many years, took shape in 1899
And from this link islammyreligion.wordpress.com...

Standard Oil of New Jersey (SONJ) – or Esso (S.O.) – renamed Exxon, now part of ExxonMobil. Standard Trust companies Carter Oil, Imperial Oil (Canada), and Standard of Louisiana were kept as part of Standard Oil of New Jersey after the breakup.
Standard Oil of New York – or Socony, merged with Vacuum – renamed Mobil, now part of ExxonMobil.
Standard Oil of California – or Socal – renamed Chevron, became ChevronTexaco, but returned to Chevron.
Standard Oil of Indiana – or Stanolind, renamed Amoco (American Oil Co.) – now part of BP.
Standard’s Atlantic and the independent company Richfield merged to form Atlantic Richfield or ARCO, now part of BP. Atlantic operations were spun off and bought by Sunoco.
Standard Oil of Kentucky – or Kyso was acquired by Standard Oil of California – currently Chevron.
Continental Oil Company – or Conoco now part of ConocoPhillips.
Standard Oil of Ohio – or Sohio now part of BP.
The Ohio Oil Company – more commonly referred to as “The Ohio”, and marketed gasoline under the Marathon name. The company is now known as Marathon Oil Company, and was often a rival with the in-state Standard spinoff, Sohio.

Other Standard Oil spin-offs:
Standard Oil of Iowa – pre-1911 – became Standard Oil of California.
Standard Oil of Minnesota – pre-1911 – bought by Standard Oil of Indiana.
Standard Oil of Illinois – pre-1911 – bought by Standard Oil of Indiana.
Standard Oil of Kansas – refining only, eventually bought by Indiana Standard.
Standard Oil of Missouri – pre-1911 – dissolved.
Standard Oil of Louisiana – always owned by Standard Oil of New Jersey (now ExxonMobil).
Standard Oil of Brazil – always owned by Standard Oil of New Jersey (now ExxonMobil).

Other companies divested in the 1911 breakup:
Anglo-American Oil Co. – acquired by Jersey Standard in 1930, now Esso UK.
Buckeye Pipeline Co.
Borne-Scrymser Co. (chemicals)
Chesebrough Manufacturing (now Unilever, manufacturer of Vaseline)
Colonial Oil.
Crescent Pipeline Co.
Cumberland Pipe Line Co.
Eureka Pipe Line Co.
Galena-Signal Oil Co.
Indiana Pipe Line Co.
National Transit Co.
New York Transit Co.
Northern Pipe Line Co.
Prairie Oil & Gas.
Solar Refining.
Southern Pipe Line Co.
South Penn Oil Co. – eventually became Pennzoil, now part of Shell.
Southwest Pennsylvania Pipe Line Co.
Swan and Finch.
Union Tank Lines.
Washington Oil Co.
Waters-Pierce

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Some interesting connections also mentioned here:
www.reformation.org...
Chicago, for example. And Caspian Sea oil. And then there's this:
"The South Improvement Co. was the forerunner of the Standard Oil Company."
Well, they really really improved it now didn't they.
So how does this fit into the next phase of their agenda, I wonder.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Should be "bashing ourselves"? You gotta be kidding. The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the Royals... it's all the same clan... why would you even bother trying to make a distinction? These creatures have no nationality, they don't wave any nation's flag... It's absolutely devious to try to get the common American to bash themselves because of the evil deeds of the Rockefellers.

I've never seen so much putting down of the American people as on this forum. America is definitely under attack.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Rockefeller family served as agents of the Rothschild banking empire which financed standard oil and the Rockefellers used their new found might to help the Rothschild's with their goal of the creation of the federal reserve. No one should be surprised by this, but good research data for the uninformed of the takeover of the USA by globalist elements.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
reply to post by OuttaTime

Should be "bashing ourselves"? You gotta be kidding. The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the Royals... it's all the same clan... why would you even bother trying to make a distinction? These creatures have no nationality, they don't wave any nation's flag... It's absolutely devious to try to get the common American to bash themselves because of the evil deeds of the Rockefellers.

I've never seen so much putting down of the American people as on this forum. America is definitely under attack.

I think you drew my post out of context a bit. I've read alot of threads about people bashing the UK because of the reference to 'British' petroleum. It is no more their fault than it is ours. I've witnessed a few 'gas shortages' in my day, and have seen the reaction it ensues because of manipulations of public opinion.
You're right about the elites in that there is a clear seperation between us and them. You gotta step back and look at the big picture. They've ruined the Gulf and people are mad about it. And just like 9/11, they need a face to project their hate and anger to. This time it is BP, even though there are plenty of dark people behind it. WE know whos behind this, but the populace does not want to know the truth. MSM spoon feeds them the truth, and with all this talk about 'lets boycott BP' will serve no purpose. They own ALL the gas stations. We have to progress beyond the 'we never do anything wrong' phase and recognize that there are bigger fish to fry.
That's why I titled this thread as it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bk777
The Rockefeller family served as agents of the Rothschild banking empire which financed standard oil and the Rockefellers used their new found might to help the Rothschild's with their goal of the creation of the federal reserve. No one should be surprised by this, but good research data for the uninformed of the takeover of the USA by globalist elements.

You're right about that. It almost seems as though the Rockefeller regime wants to control the global resources while the Rothschild regime wants to control the money and land. Monsanto wants to control the food supply, and corporations want to control the water. We're kinda boxed in here.
I know there are plenty of ATS'ers that know about the Rockefeller agenda, and I was trying to put it into context for the newly awakened ones

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For anyone that is interested in the Elitist conspiracies, I strongly recomend Captains and the Kings by Taylor Caldwell. It is apparently a work of fiction, though I question that, and gives some really good insight into the social structure and thought process of the Elite. It gives you a good perspective of their rise to power, from the founding of America, and the Elitists truly gruesome desire for money and power.
Also I just read an interesting blog yesterday that really looks at the elitist agenda from a different perspective. I think it might be a good one to show to friends and family who don't quite see past materialism and main stream media, or who are a bit taken aback by how deep the conspiracy can go and just refuse to believe. A bit of a different spin on what alot of us on ATS believe to be the truth.
blog.imva.info...

Oh, and the Rockerfellers and the Rothschilds....going to hell and taking us all down with them.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ttatw
Some interesting connections also mentioned here:
www.reformation.org...
Chicago, for example. And Caspian Sea oil. And then there's this:
"The South Improvement Co. was the forerunner of the Standard Oil Company."
Well, they really really improved it now didn't they.
So how does this fit into the next phase of their agenda, I wonder.

Really good link. Lots of good info there. It truly shows how far the Roggenfelders will go because of a temper tantrum in 1911. They arrived in this country about 10 years before my ancestors did, and from the same country.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It get's better. Have a look at the Aon Center in Chicago: en.wikipedia.org...

Tenant's included in this "World Trade Center" style construction:

• Aon Corporation maintains its headquarters in the Aon Center.
• Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Suite 2200
• Agency.com
• British Petroleum, (BP) successor to Amoco and Standard Oil of Ohio
• Jones Lang LaSalle
• Daniel Edelman Inc.
• Marketing Support Inc.
• ThoughtWorks
• R.H. Donnelley
• Strata Decision Technology
• The Mid-America Club
• Veolia
• Microsoft

Former owner of the Aon Center: Blackstone Group

Blackstone Group owns Nalco (maker of COREXIT). Blackstone Group purchased Nalco from Maurice Strong/Power Corporation of Canada subsidiary Group Suez.

Just sayin'

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JauntyFlannigan

Indeed. And Blackstone group has proven ties to the Rothschilds, Raytheon, and a slurry of other unaccountable regimes. Goldman Sachs is also a partner with Blackstone in ownership of Nalco. I wrote a thread about Nalco a week or so ago and while investigating it found out how the Rothschilds are involved with Blackstone, and how Blackstone was involved with plenty of underhanded activities, along with Goldman Sachs and the numbers of CFR/NWO ties involved.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"Oh- what a wicked web we weave- when first we practice to deceive "
thick as thieves then aint they?
same goal as the nazis in 42- control the caspian basin-
perpetual war. pillage and loot.
and meet a these g-20 "summits" to rub our noses in it.
demonstrate their contempt for us civilians- no longer citizens-
with a say in things- no- out come the taser rounds and batons.
obey your corporate masters. AUSTERITY=PROSPERITY
DER HOMELAND UBER ALLES!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Actually I think they funded Hitler.
Perpetuel war keeps the masses afraid and in control while they loot countries of their natural resources and gold.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

And they're doing it right under our noses because there just isn't any resistance. I see a big difference between being a consumer and being subservient.

top topics

join