It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Lurker but now I just can lurk anymore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello to all,

For a few years I have been a lurker on this site and had the pleasure to see I'am not the only one going crazy... I have been humbled greatly to see so much knowledge on everything ranging from conspiracies, altenative science, forgotten history( or what I believe to call repressed history to keep the masses blind and docile), spirituality and so much more. I'am truly honored to be among so many great minds and a awesome international community of free-thinkers.

Now a little about me and my beliefs. I'am born and raised Texan and I do believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy spirit I 'am a non-denominational Christian. I believe that we as a people have been led down a path of inspired lies tied in truth to not only keep us in control and hold us back from becoming what we truly are and capable of= the commonly known versions of the bible in society as present. I know alot of books in the bible were taken out or flat out never put in. Most Elite societies of the world not only control alot more than the average mind can imagine but also bring almost all the evils inplace in this world from time not far after beginning but also presently as well. These structures(the elites, their created monopolies, shadow governments, clubs, societies and etc...) are actually trying to ursurp Heaven and beyond to create their own world based on unholiness,corruption and lies instead of truth, knowledge, justice and the great light THE IAM, all at the expense of all humanity through loss of life, sacrifice, damnation of lost souls they strayed, and the biggest blockade in history not known to most... A spiritual blockade thus achieving all their goals physical and non physical. I have many more beliefs and insights as well as my own theories and projection I think may materialize but that's for many threads to come.

Now the reason I' am no longer A LURKER. Long have I been enveloped in the wrong yolk. Long have I stayed idle when I should have been in the forefront. Long have I thought I was spiritually awaked but even in what I thought was absolute truth and faith I was asleep. It's so much easier to read that act upon, easier to watch than respond, judge others than not to judge others, etc... I can not stand to see anymore anyone else asleep when they could have been awoke with just my effort or if not at least I know I tried. I can not allow anymore anyone to not realize what we are and who the one true GOD The IAM is least they be lost and my seed unto them is not watered. I have come to learn the most important task we have in this earthly plane is to love, help, share, and to fellowship with all. With now being a member to ATS I wish nothing other than to learn, teach what I know, discuss, debate peacefully, and theorize to help understand the coming storms and help all who will be in the wilderness like a thief in the night. To inform and protect my fellow man from both enemies foreign and domestic and expel spiritual enemies above as is below. To take the veil of the Dark ones form and earthly structures and expel thee with the true light(Knowledge and true spirit combined) oh moringstar ye lier and serpent, stealer of men. To eradicate(first with exposing them peacefully through knowledge and actual proof, then at that point can they finally be before the mantle with all the deeds for all fellow man to convene upon to render just decisions for their fate) the Elite who profit from me and my fellow man. Hopefully we can enlighten many

Sincerely Yours,
BlessedLore

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Welcome! Im new as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
welcome, have fun getting brainwashed with the rest of us fellow conspirators.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Thank you very much, welcome on board to you as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Welcome BlessedLore! (nice name)
Sounds like you will fit in nicely around here.
Look forward to your input.....

Respect

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelligenceGathering

Lol... we are all brainwashed. the hardest thing in life is to find the truth. Even a baby comes into this world see everything upside down and has to learn to adjust. Thus is the same of our progression in life the beyond.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlessedLore

Hi BlessedLore, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thank you for your kind words, after I have hit my 20+ posts I' am planning a series of posts to cover a motley of issues abroad. Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you as well, I only hope I can help to inform and contribute as those before me have done for me as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You too, huh?
I have a good feeling about you. I think you will fit right in.
It's nice to have you here, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thank you very much, it is very nice to be recieving such a warm reception so early and so far among the ATS community. May our lights in ATS shine to illuminate the unseen for the docile masses.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
from one lurker to another

welcome

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thank you BlessedLore,

You daring has made me take the plunge as well and to try and help this wonderful site:

I remembered this site from years ago (It has changed...though) when I was researching the Air Forces "Aurora" project and found a user here who pointed me in the right direction to its answer. He gave his information freely with pictures no less; and without caveats. I moved on afterward and forgot ATS.

However, the times have changed and I (for some reason) returned here seeking to tap into the free thought I remembered being here as a gauge of the people's unrest with _______(fill in your problem with the modern world). ATS has changed from the days when I was here last many years ago. There is no science, no proof, no conjecture, little pictures; just outlandish conspiracy and posters seeking little more than to see how many respond to their threads.

This site I feel needs new members right now...members to carry the torch forward and to hold at bay those who would blind and derail man's destiny: God's salvation, Truth, Freedom, and Enlightenment.

Bless you (and all who believe in those things)

NEMOats

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi....Long time lurker myself. Just done my intro the other day myself. I too felt it was time to stop lurking and start engaging in some of the discussions going on in this community. I feel that I may learn a little more that way and hopefully at some point I can open the mind of another with something I have knowledge of as well. Anyways, just wanted to welcome you.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Thank you LurkerMan, by the way that signature is awesome

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NEMOats

Thank you as well NEMOats,

May blessings come to you, your family, and all those around you. Very nice to see another brother in arms(of similar beliefs,etc). Belief is one of the most important foundations for humanity as it takes belief to turn faith into reality.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Thank you Jakal26,

It is amazing that so many are heeding their spirits voice and accepting the call to help other first and foremost, spread peace and knowledge and such. As soon as I can I' am going to check out your intro as well. Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I love this site.

new topics

top topics

join