It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Re-Declaration of Independence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have the changes to the First Declaration of Independence Italisied

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political parties which have divided this nation, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to restore the true spirit of the republic.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute courption, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. --Such has been the patient sufferance of these 50 sovergn republics; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the United States Corperation is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now ATS lets list the Charges against this corupt Federal Government:

1) They have allowed congress to out source it's athority to Coin money and regulate its value to a private bank ( circa: 1913 ) in clear violation to our constitution.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"crooked as the day is long" my dad used to say that so i felt like quoting him. lets lead the revolution, im with ya!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Article I, Section 8.15
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions

It is widely accepted that the threats and actions of the Militia, Cartels, and citizens of Mexico have long constituted an invasion of the sovereign nation of the United States. This section expressly compells the body of congress to actively defend against invaders. Therefore, this is a crime against Article 1 of the US Constitution and should be prosecuted.

Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Recently, the government has bowed down to the wills and whims of BP, to the point of restricting the freedoms of press coverage in regions of the US controlled shores and coastal regions. This is an absolute afront to the 1st Amendment. Also, since BP is half owned by a foreign entity, it could also be treaty in concert with Article 1, Section 8.15. Since this corporate entity has been allowed to influence and sway the judgements of the current government administration, they are in fact bordering on an invasion of the soveriegnty of the US Government body.
Combined, these two acts amount to treason and could be prosecuted at the highest level.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
so what do we do? how do we do it? where do i sign up?

that article I section 8.15 says The Militia, thats us right?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Militia is defined as any able bodied male 17-45 years old that is not in service to the land or naval forces.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

It is widely accepted that the threats and actions of the Militia, Cartels, and citizens of Mexico have long constituted an invasion of the sovereign nation of the United States. This section expressly compells the body of congress to actively defend against invaders. Therefore, this is a crime against Article 1 of the US Constitution and should be prosecuted.

What threats and actions have the militia been guilty of?

There are wackos from all walks of life.

Correct me if am wrong but are you saying all male US citizens 17-45 are guilty?

Using general trems like that, leads to confusion and could lead to trouble.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Let's not forget that the new Declaration supercedes any and all directives mandated by The United States (since they are a foreign corporation), and bequeaths all powers unto the governance of the people and their appointed representatives in The United States of America

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Copy and Paste from today's news.

All mature, responsible, and civil comments are not welcome. Offensive, abusive, and obnoxious comments will be accepted. This post is not a platform for the people by people wishing to believe in free speech. It's also helpful to read the post before commenting to achieve maximize brainwashing, to be able to respond to this post in a way acceptable to, a state run media!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am not against the post!
Just the warning above it.
It seems to be, not Above Top Secret
But Read the Above the post warning site!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The
"Warning! Will Robinson!"
since I have been 10 years old is starting to get on my nerves.
The web is not a robot from lost in space,
but a place for Ideas and Free Speech like this post to be spoken by Free People in a Free Land!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The states created the Federal Government.
Now the Federal Government Controls the states.

How did we let it get this far?

How has history shown to fix this?

Our Furture lies in our past.

2010 = 1776

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Sorry so long in replying.

The militia that I speak of is that of Mexico. When I say militia, its intent is based on the militant members of their nation, whereing such garb as to distinguish or disguise themselves as such. I listed the cartels as well and tagged the list as "of Mexico", but I can see where it might have been misread.

I know that the Militias of the United States are not an invading force, they are the repellent that is needed to stop an invading force and/or an oppressive government body, as is clearly mandated by the founding fathers in their most famous and most sacred work.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Great! Another freaking revolution thread, I wish you people would just get off your duffs and go do something or shut up. I am tired of these useless, pointless proclamations, declarations, new constitutions, etc, and none of you have the balls to do anything. You never will have the balls to do anything, so do us all a favor and shut the hell up!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes it's it another revolution thread!

Sorry it bugs you so much but I guess you will have to deal with it!

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

All I am saying is poop or get off the pot.

If your going to do something, GO DO IT ALREADY! Stop wasting all of our time with this posturing!

But you WON'T do anything about it! Because your a coward.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That's quite enough. Maintain civility NOW.

Others are trying to enjoy a conversation.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 16-7-2010 by chaseninja]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
NEVERMIND did a little research and i got it now...yea no mexican militia rewriting our declaration. or whatever maybe an american one

new topics

top topics

join