It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hmm, thats intriguing. I Cannot control whgat happens in my dreams, But i do remember having dreams where i just lift off the ground like gravity didnt exist and it was horrifying, Ill tell you. But before i could comprehend that i was in a dream and that I was ok it all ended.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
Also There was a point in time where i woke up and couldnt move at all, and at the time i was a religious nut so I automatically assumed it was the devil, but now that i think for myself i dont know what to make of it.

Sleep paralysis -- nothing to worry about.
I've had quite a few of those. They're often terifying, I know, and sometimes people even take it as 'the real deal' and not a produt of their subconsciousness.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the input, kind of figured it to be something along those lines.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Once, when 18, I dreamt I was walking on grass with a dog.

Suddenly, I began flying, as if it was natural. It seemed I was like Superman; invincible.

As I was getting up, I felt the pull of gravity and the air getting colder.

I kept on going up until the blue sky became black. I turned around and saw I was just above the atmosphere. A bit freaked, thinking I would miss air even tho I was fine in space, I decided to go back down on Earth.

As I did, I was rapidly engulfed in flames, and still, even tho I felt the heat, and wasn't burned, it got to a point where I was so scared I woke up, all sweaty. ( From the re-entry!
)

I had another one where a race came to Earth with a Galactus like ship, the one tubular and twisted, and it was visible on the horizon as it was touching the planet.
We could eventually climb on it... Very impressive!

It beats the ones where I had to jump a mile down to save myself from a gang of outlaws in a distorted future. You just knew it was gonna hit hard, and did.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
Once, when 18, I dreamt I was walking on grass with a dog.

Suddenly, I began flying, as if it was natural. It seemed I was like Superman; invincible.

As I was getting up, I felt the pull of gravity and the air getting colder.

I kept on going up until the blue sky became black. I turned around and saw I was just above the atmosphere. A bit freaked, thinking I would miss air even tho I was fine in space, I decided to go back down on Earth.

As I did, I was rapidly engulfed in flames, and still, even tho I felt the heat, and wasn't burned, it got to a point where I was so scared I woke up, all sweaty. ( From the re-entry!
)

I had another one where a race came to Earth with a Galactus like ship, the one tubular and twisted, and it was visible on the horizon as it was touching the planet.
We could eventually climb on it... Very impressive!

It beats the ones where I had to jump a mile down to save myself from a gang of outlaws in a distorted future. You just knew it was gonna hit hard, and did.
Thats really cool. Thanks for sharing.

<< 1   >>

join