It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

keep OUT fema camps???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What if the fema camps are to keep people OUT???

What if that is where they plan on hiding out while everyone on the other side of the fences starve to death or something?

I just can't see them trucking eveyone there, but could seem them hiding OUT there possibly.....

What do you guys think?

I just don't know what to make of the internment camp thing....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Kinda like Resident Evil three I think it is...trouble is even the brain dead zombies could smell the food, so just a fence probably won't do it against determined citizens...though they might let the minions hide in those camps...just to draw the hordes away from the luxury underground condos where they are really hiding.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've given this some thought over the past few years and have come to this conclusion. It's going to be a one way ride. You go in and that's it.

There is a lady with a website, the name of which escapes me, who was on a one woman crusade to thwart the Army's land grab of a large chunk of SE Colorado. I used to live in Colorado Springs and got curious as to what she was talking about so I started doing a little digging into the location and why the army would be interested.

I looked at five, sort of simple, criteria. Remoteness, access, water, availability of power and prevailing winds. My premise is rather simple but totally off the wall. IF there were ever a decision made to exterminate a large number of people and do so in relative secrecy you'd need, at a minimum, the five items I've listed above.

Look for areas that are fairly remote, have rail spurs relatively close, accessible by road or highway, have a nearby water supply, HV power lines within a few miles and last but not least the prevailing winds must travel away from populated areas.

The area I mentioned in Colorado has all the requisite criteria. I believe that most of, if not all, the FEMA camps we are aware of fill the bill as well.

Once you conclude that the area is suitable and COULD be used for such a purpose there is only one question left. Are there people who could and would be part of the "nuts and bolts" daily operation of a human slaughter house? It's a hard one to wrap your brain around but, in my estimation, the answer is academic.

The absolute sickest part of this is that it could be done by simply controlling the food supply. You could get people to march into the camps or climb onto buses or trains of their own accord with the promise of food for themselves and a starving family. Depending on how twisted TPTB actually are the camps COULD be Soylent Green factories.

I'm a farmer and I've watched over the past thirty years as the US food supply was monopolized by corporations under the approving eye of the federal government. At first I wrote it off to greed. Now I'm not so sure.

Is this all just nightmarish scifi nonsense? Lets hope so. But, I will tell you this, I will never set foot, while still alive, in one of these camps under any pretense or purpose. I've seen first hand how helpful Uncle Sam can be. So have over a million Iraqis, nearly that many Afghan's and God only knows how many Vietnamese.

Do as you choose but I plan of taking my chances on this side of the wire.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i wouldnt get on a bus.
or head to the sports arena.
it's diabolical or not.
you comply or not.
i will resist.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

That about sums it up nicely
The only thing you may have missed (not being critical here ) because it is a city thing, is stadiums like in Katrina..

Just herd em in with promises and then lock the doors and roll camera.
No food, no water, no sanitation, cheap death.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Such a scary thought....

Either way, there is just something SOOOO sinister about the fact they even exsist, and are all sitting empty...

Friggin creepy...... I wish i could be a fly on the wall, but mabey then I might feel even more sick to my stomach about it...

Are there any so-called "official" explanations as to why they even exsist???

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Don’t be silly.
Ok imagine this, I am a fat rich old man, my country starts to have a major upheaval.
Do I go live in a camp or fly to Europe and live in say france and convert my gold and or US dollars into Euros…ok euros bad idea.
But do you see where I’m going with this?
Why stay and take a chance on your comfort and or safety, and I promise safety will be a large risk for anyone with assets, when you can go to another country that still has clean running water, clean fresh food, electricity and the like.
After the ashes settle and America gets running again don’t think we won’t hunt bankers down like the Nazi’s after WWII.
Only exception is this time there will be no paperclip.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
P51Mustang- I salute you.

Melissamouse- truer words have never been spoken.

Danbones- You may be right. I omitted this scenario for the simple reason that it's to "public". To obvious what's happening. But, as I said, you may be right.

Back when Katrina happened I told my wife and a few friends that what we were witnessing was a human experiment. Isolate a large population in extremely harsh conditions, deprive them of the basic necessities then sit back and watch. Would they rise to the occasion and come together as a community to care for one another or would they devolve into human rats and slaughter each other.

Once TPTB had seen enough supplies were allowed in. The results were in and a reasonable conclusion could be drawn that the response witnessed in New Orleans would be typical of every city in America.

I don't believe that these camps are for everyone. I believe the camps are for the survivors of whatever is coming at us in the not to distant future. The easiest way to rid yourself of an unwanted population is to have them exterminate themselves. You can then deal with survivors summarily or with large groups en masse through the camps.

It's like a Russian general said of WMD's. "If there is a rifle on the wall in the first act it must be fired by the final curtain". Meaning that, if it's available it will be used.

My family and I own two working farms and have had family meetings regarding the future. Not one of us believe a single word coming from Washington on any subject. None of us would have ever believed that we'd have to plan on how to deal with looters and roving gangs. But, we're there.

Everything we're seeing and reading is pointing in the direction of a food shortage within the next couple of years. It will hit the rest of the world before it gets here but it's on its way here too. There are wild cards in the deck, such as this Gulf disaster, that can change things virtually overnight.

What happens when the economy crashes AND IT IS GOING TO CRASH? How will we buy fuel for tractors? How about seed and feed? Is Uncle Sam going to take over the farms and tell us what to grow and ration fuel to us. We're racking our brains trying to have contingency plans for every scenario which is just about impossible.

So, what do you do when you only have a couple of million people capable of growing the food the other 300+ million people depend on to survive? I guess the short answer is, you cull the herd.

God help us people, God help us.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Ok, I'll bite. I imagine that you're a fat rich old man. Tell me fat rich old man, how many calories are in a bar of gold? Before this is all over and I don't care which country you run hide in you'll be willing to trade your gold bars for turnips and be happy to make the swap. Hunt bankers? You bet but it won't be to string 'em up it'll be to fillet them and boil them with some spuds.

Mellisamouse- Yes, there is an "official" purpose for the camps. Officially they are to house the 40 million illegals in this country until they can be deported. The problem with this fallacy is that Washington is hell bent on an amnesty that will tilt the political scales in favor of the Democrats for the next forty years. At which time white people will be the official "minority" here in the US.

It boils down to the old adage, believe nothing you hear and very little of what you see. There's something afoot and we're not going to like it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Do you really think if the US goes into a civil action all countries around the world will be affected immediately?
I really don't and when the US reconsolidates they will think nits ok to come back.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Come to my door and im going to have a torch waiting for your

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would think that their bunkers will be nicer to live in while they poison the air and the water.

And if the climate really keeps on heating, they will be cooler in their bunkers while we cook on the surface.

FEMA camps are probably just for those strong enough to survive.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
this is why big cities got major bond supports for big stupid arenas that
usually have a banks name on them eh?
i'm all set to be at my hideout in costa rica -ha- then in sails the whole flippin fleet.
kinda like 9-11 when all the planes were sent on a drill.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well, my belief is that the economies of all the westernized nations are so intertwined that a financial disaster in one is like lighting the fuse on a package of firecrackers. In short order every one in the pack blow. Not at the same time obviously but in rapid succession.

As a matter of fact, I can't think of a single nation that hasn't allowed a central bank to have control of their economy which means that just about every nation has been on a borrow and spend binge for nigh on to fifty years. The piper is ready to be paid.

The really macabre part of this is that the US, the EU nations, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Russia, South Korea all pledge bonds (redeemable for money at some supposed future date) for the money they borrow. Who buys the bonds? Other nations. We've all spent the last fifty years borrowing money from each other that was created from thin air. In short, worthless paper any way you slice it.

This is the great balancing act you see worldwide right now. How to keep people convinced that the paper they hold called money has any value? That's the problem- you can't do it forever. For one simple reason, it has no value.

The real geniuses here are the ones who turned the intangible into the tangible. These are the blood suckers who ran this ponzi scheme from on top. These are the bastards who through strawmen, foundations etc. own or will soon own everything of value- land, factories, buildings, mines etc. and they did it all convincing us that this worthless paper we call money had some real value.

Invest in gold if you want to but be sure to invest in some seeds and enough land to grow what you intend to eat. When this blows, and it's not far off, I promise you the world has never seen such a thing.

Friend, unless you can go into the jungle and live with natives who have no use or knowledge of money there's no place to hide. Nowhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

If your a fat rich old man who is going to fly off to france when the SHTF, then aren't you going to hurd up your slaves in a safe spot for your return?

That is what it feels like to me.

join