It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why BP is readying a 'super weapon' to avert escalating Gulf nightmare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Another interesting article from Helium.com.

However, I think my BS detector is ticking... There's not really any references to sources and everything is just stated.

Looks almost like anyone can post on this website, a bit like Before It's News

www.helium.com...

Haha forgot to post the link. There you go

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Well, that is new information. It has a lot of names and seems pretty credible to me. Helium is a sketchy source sometimes, but it can be pretty good too.

I'll wait and see how the other responses go.

One thing for sure, if they decide to use this or a nuke or any other high-powered weapon, I will be heading to Missouri to wait it out. I won't be staying on the coast for it!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The superweapon is down there ready to go. I posted its image already on another thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f208d59b693d.jpg[/atsimg]

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I only need to see the phrase "...the lead facility for all of Canada’s engineering and weapons systems R&D..." to know that this is BS.

Since we cut up all our Avro Arrows and chucked them into Lake Ontario, the most destructive item we've been able to come up with in terms of weapons systems R&D is Justin Bieber.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIn
As a Canadian, I only need to see the phrase "...the lead facility for all of Canada’s engineering and weapons systems R&D..." to know that this is BS.

Since we cut up all our Avro Arrows and chucked them into Lake Ontario, the most destructive item we've been able to come up with in terms of weapons systems R&D is Justin Bieber.

I needed a good laugh.
Starred you for that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Read the article, googled it and found more sources.
Interesting stories. Don't know how credible these sites are though.

www.sott.net...

______beforeitsnews/story/98/937/BP_test_small_nuclear_EPFCG_charge.html

BP's Plan B?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hahaha lmao at the Justin Beiber WMD

Anyways, bot.

This they say is the lasy resort to 'fixing' the leak, risking the ignition of the methane and causing something beyond our imagination or worse fears.

'If' this is actually true they are risking everything for something they were advised not to do in the first place. Its a major botch job right from the get go and to be honest completly pisses me off that they can not just be honest and admit they are out of the depth (no pun intended). Even the Russians offered to help but the more I read and see the more I can see why they turned that one down, especially if they go nuclea with it.

Without going into the whole 9/11 subject, this it seems is going the same way and strangly enough those in power will stand by and do nothing - Again.

Next we will be told it was the bloody Iranians that booby trapped the well..

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hmmm...

A device that can only be used once, the EPFCG generates a high power electromagnetic pulse. It achieves this by using a powerful explosive, preferably nuclear. Advanced, nuclear driven EPFCGs can instantaneously create up to billions of amperes and hundreds of terawatts. Such raw power exceeds lighting bolts by huge orders of magnitude.

No doubt that this technology exists. Now, the question is would they use it... I think they might as a last resort. The vitrification of the Gulf of Mexico...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingIn

....oh and what a foul weapon he is.....
Damn you Canada for Bieber fever !!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't think I can completely give credit to this new theory. I mean, we have all heard the one about detonating a nuclear device at the bedrock level of the Gulf and "sealing" the leak with one fell blow. If this new development holds any sort of weight, the failure of such a device would not only separate the rock floor more, but could cause the massive amounts of methane to ignite all at once. It is scary to think that this weapon may indeed exist, and even more disturbing that it might actually be used. I am really hoping that there is no credence to this news, however, nobody really knows how bad the fallout from the usage of such a device would be.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't believe this technology exists. Far-fetched to me but this is out of my area. It would probably cause a chain reaction in the frozen methane and make a rather large bubble.

These are interesting times we live in, are they not?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingIn

How do you know that is an image of 'superweapoon'?

this being the second line

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If one puts their imagination to work, there's an unlimited amount of mischief BP, the feds, the CIA, the US and foreign military, could be doing or preparing to do out there under the cover of this "oil spill" with all media and unauthorized personnel banned from the area while everyone is fixated on these phony images provided by BP.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Hmmm...

A device that can only be used once, the EPFCG generates a high power electromagnetic pulse. It achieves this by using a powerful explosive, preferably nuclear. Advanced, nuclear driven EPFCGs can instantaneously create up to billions of amperes and hundreds of terawatts. Such raw power exceeds lighting bolts by huge orders of magnitude.

No doubt that this technology exists. Now, the question is would they use it... I think they might as a last resort. The vitrification of the Gulf of Mexico...

Whatever they use, they are going to kill off all fish life, either with oil
or bazillions of amps of electrical power. They just don't like crawfish,
do they?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
If one puts their imagination to work, there's an unlimited amount of mischief BP, the feds, the CIA, the US and foreign military, could be doing or preparing to do out there under the cover of this "oil spill" with all media and unauthorized personnel banned from the area while everyone is fixated on these phony images provided by BP.

So you no longer think they are lopped? Now they are just phony?

Maybe the Gulf doesnt even really exist!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Damn you Canada for Bieber fever !!!!!!!

Lived in Canada all my life.... never heard of him.... should I feel embarrassed?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Preferably nuclear - might ignite the methane! That's all I really needed to read to say "No Go" on this one!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Helium article in the OP's post says this:

"While the plan would admittedly only be executed if a worst case scenario seemed imminent, some geo-chemists have expressed concerns that detonating an EPFCG in the Gulf might ignite the methane.

Meanwhile the preparations for the test continue in Canada. "

Test

There's nowhere with the same conditions as the Gulf to test it on. Or would the test itself be the Gulf. They wouldn't be allowed to do that, way too risky. Right?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

no...he's a talented teenager. I have two young girls who love him to death. He's all I hear about.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ya know there is mention of them still considering the nuke option,.. saw that interview on CNN today,.. and yeah I see a real event coming outta that scenario,.. oil, and methane combined with a nuke,.. ummm,... Boom?
not an explosives expert but I'd say not cool.
but what ever,.. Im in Wisconsin,. no worries

and then what no worries cause it would be deep into the earth ,..
I think Murphy's law comes into play there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join