It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Ghost in same video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Let me say right off the bat that this is basically a "Ghost" video. I did post it in that forum. I am only posting it here because it appears that at the 3:36 mark of this video, while a guy is being interviewed about the ghost, a ufo seems to be hovering in the background over his right shoulder. So, hence I think it is pretty cool to get the 2-4-1 in the same video.
Either way it is a pretty good video of lots going on . Many different captures of things and I don't think they can't ALL be bugs.

So if you want to skip all the ghost part then go to 3:36 and look at that part for the ufo. I do think you will miss a lot of interesting stuff if you skip though! Up to you, it's still a free world, I think... haven't gotten the post it yet telling me different

in case video doesn't work:

UFO and Ghost in same video?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I saw someone walking in the background during the fire shot, someone covered in soot in the overturned car shot, probably from looking for survivors, then birds (good lord shown over and over and over and...) coming from behind the bus, then a probable plane behind the man being interviewed. As for the ghost looking at his own corpse I saw an overexposure or double exposure of someone in mid-stride, not a ghost.

Don't get me wrong, I believe, but am also a skeptic, especially where films like these come in.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what the UFO was in the background, if I had to guess, to me it looks like a light fixture on top of a high pole.

As for the ghost over the body, I think we are seeing a glitch in the camera, the "ghost" looks exactly like the guy walking with his hands in his pocket.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

new topics

join