It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Lady FLIPS and Gets Incredibly Aggressive About Black Panther Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Right, the law is not for mexicans, it is for ILLEGALS!
The Patriot Act is NOT for Americans, it's for TERROISTS
Body Scanners at airports are not for americans, they are for TERROISTS!

Cool!

You are attempting to create connections that do not exist. So you would not want body scanners in the Airport Terminals?

Please open up your own Airport hub and have your own Airline contracts, see how many people fly or get blown up.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
You are attempting to create connections that do not exist.

My friend, my point is you have written law on your side, I have history on mine, very recent history a.k.a Reality!

So you would not want body scanners in the Airport Terminals?

Please open up your own Airport hub and have your own Airline contracts, see how many people fly or get blown up.

Ummm again you force history to be by my side down my throat
How many planes got blown up when there were no inneficient body scanners sold with massive profit margins???

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Ummm again you force history to be by my side down my throat
How many planes got blown up when there were no inneficient body scanners sold with massive profit margins???

My friend, no one is pushing anything down your throat but yourself.

I pose this question to you, Maybe you can even start a thread on it.

Would you be willing to travel by Air from a Airport with no body scanners or screeners?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I pose this question to you, Maybe you can even start a thread on it.

You can as well and i'll be an active participant I promise
I know this topic has been beating like a dead dog here
But fact is fact

Would you be willing to travel by Air from a Airport with no body scanners or screeners?

Would you travel an by air without them?
Have you travelled before 2010?

I would not travel by air from an airport WITH scanners
I do not support a law that hurts the tourism industry either
Anytime govt. gets involved it's nothing but useless red tape that costs an arm and a leg in a no-bid contract with zero transparency

Are you an american?
I'm not the biggest fan of america's founding fathers but damn... sometimes I wonder if they were prophets. The things they warned us about and the exact same things that are happening.....

You say they are ineffiecient, why have you gotten away with something through one these scanners? Understand the Humor in this statement.

There is no humor in that statement at all
I agree with many of your posts that I read here on ATS
So nothing against you

But this statement sucks!
Have I gotten away with something?

Really? So anyone that respects his freedom of privacy has something to hide?

That really sucks man

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/393f4f60f043.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You have to give kudo's to the lady on the other side of the interview. Not only did she keep her cool, but she made the fox lady look like a fool.

Calm under pressure she receives a gold star!

Hmmmmm....... at first she said the NBPP people WEREN'T intimidating people then later on in the segment, she says they WERE intimidating people. Not very impressive when you back away from your own point of view and adopt your opponents in a debate of ideas.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

But this statement sucks!
Have I gotten away with something?

Now that I look back at what I was considering to be humor, I can see it can be taken out of my context. I have removed the statement in question.

I like reading your threads, we agree on and disagree on others. Also please don't take my post as any disrespect towards you.

Cheers Mate.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This seems to be a trend.....you have a host, and a panel of guests....then all begin shouting over each other until it sounds like an elementary school playground fight! When I see this, I change channels immediately....UN professional and very annoying.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

OMG that was so annoying!!!!
I was so annoyed I thought I shouldn't be annoyed alone

What the hell is wrong with this woman?????
Is this journalism?
Okay ya ya, Fox News was never about Journalism.... sure
but this goes beyond anything

Despite what you think it's not like this doesn't happen on MSNBC or Hardball with Chris Matthews, so it's not like it's fox news only.

Don't give me that "it's fox news", is this becoming a trend?

Soon we'll see this on all stations

It's typical liberal tactics. They don't know half of the stuff they try to debate and when you run into someone like me or that fox news host who's actually done the research and knows what the hell they're talking about, they have to fall back on the typical "blame Bush" cries or try and change the subject in the middle of the debate.

Liberals these days are really nothing more than sadly amusing half-wits that shouldn't have a voice on national media.

That woman was an idiot and probably shouldn't appear on television again.

EDIT TO ADD:

I'm sorry, but it seems as if you agree with the moron on the right in this instance.

I also fail to see how the anchor "flipped out." It seems another liberal tactic is when they find they can't constantly interrupt during a conversation and take over, any perceived rise in voice to keep talking is viewed as "flipping out" or "losing your cool" - and in their "minds" (for lack of a better word for whatever that crapstorm is floating in their heads) they won the debate. No, I'm sorry. Keep your idiotic mouth shut long enough to hear the rational side of the argument before spewing your uninformed opinions.

I'm sorry - but I didn't see a flip-out anywhere in there, except maybe on the part of the woman on the right when her attempts to bring Bush into a conversation that (OMFG!) had nothing to do with Bush failed.

It's amazing what actually learning and researching can do for a debate.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by mf_luder]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Way To Go FOX News....Just shows how democrats are just all talk and no action and can not explain themselves

FOX News #1 Cable NEWS Network

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I like reading your threads, we agree on and disagree on others. Also please don't take my post as any disrespect towards you.

None taken at all bro

Originally posted by mf_luder
I'm sorry, but it seems as if you agree with the moron on the right in this instance.

No not at all
As I said before that guy from the New Black Panther Party should have been arrested on hate crimes.
The woman on the right flip flopped quite a bit

The talking loud and speaking over the other women did not help the Fox Anchorwoman though. She was right so she did not need to be so emotional, it was unprofessional and unnecessary.

I'm sorry - but I didn't see a flip-out anywhere in there, except maybe on the part of the woman on the right when her attempts to bring Bush into a conversation that (OMFG!) had nothing to do with Bush failed.

She did flip out, if you didn't see it then I don't know what to say
Perhaps you don't want to see it

It's amazing what actually learning and researching can do for a debate.

It's also amazing how keeping your cool can do for a debate too
actually if you don't keep your cool... then it's not a debate to begin with
it's just a pissing contest

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

So, who are you for? I'm not reading your thread, just asking?

Actually, ModernAcademia, I did read the whole thread, and, it's pretty obvious that your wrong. Good Night, Sir.

And, i'll correct my own spelling mistake *you're. hahaha hehehe

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Eddie K]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Eddie K]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Finally... I think I found a signature quote

"You can disagree all you want as long as you have your facts right, which you don't"

Reminds me of my two sisters when they fight...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08d5f6aa18f1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

she can admit that its voter intimidation but she wont admit that how the whole thing went down isnt wrong.

im sure its been said 1000 times but if a white person was doing this to black people it would be hell on earth, friggen rodney king all over again.

this incident was wrong no matter who it is coming from and this person should be banned from voting at a polling station, if he wants to vote he needs to do it thru the mail where he wont be able to intimidate people with his puffed up badass attitude and bully club

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
BUMP
See how long ago we found the TRUTH about the Panthers' . WE knew it. The sheep ignored it.

Panther is defanged

Obama is going to have to ultimately answer this or be the one to sweep it under the carpet!

The truth does get out ...Ask Nixon

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Some ATS Members Supporting the Racist Black Panther Party? Now i have seen everything

edit on 30-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I support the original Black Panther Party. This party is not the Black Panther Party.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join