It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Lady FLIPS and Gets Incredibly Aggressive About Black Panther Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here is another interview with Megyn Kelly interviewing the head of the New Black Panther Party.

In essence, his response was that these were acts of and individual not condoned by his organization.

"His acts are outside the organizational policy in how we are to conduct ourselves."

They were not sent there to start trouble. Only to intervene if necessary in the event Black voters were being obstructed from reaching the polls.

Only one of the two were brandishing clubs, not both.

The one brandishing the weapon was charged for possession of a weapon and essentially to not loiter at polling places in the future.

As well as to why the charges against the NBPP organization and not those against the individual cited here were dropped.

Watch the video here:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I find it both amusing and confusing that Liberals would find banning a guy from a polling place for two years for race based voter intimidation acceptable. I am betting if the voter intimidating was inflicted by a white man in a pointy hat wearing a sheet you wouldnt find that punishment acceptable. You would be begging for the DOJ to try them on hate crime laws.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

In essence, his response was that these were acts of and individual not condoned by his organization.

"His acts are outside the organizational policy in how we are to conduct ourselves."

They were not sent there to start trouble. Only to intervene if necessary in the event Black voters were being obstructed from reaching the polls.

Are you defending the same leader as in these below videos?

Watch the comments for the above video starting at :38secs in

This is the same organization that NAACP told the WH and DoJ to drop its case against.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

These guys are no different than the KKK
That skinny guy talking all tuff.... im sure he'll get his #$# kicked real soon! Then let's see how tuff he talks

Personally I think that tptb are trying to create a race war
that's why they are giving the NBPP so much news coverage and aren't doing anything about them.

Something weird is going on, I mean look at what is happening

AZ and their stupid immigration bill
the New black panther party

what is next?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Arizona bill isn't stupid first of all, it is the exact same law on the Federal Books fine tuned to avoid Racial Profiling which the Federal Law does.

Only if the Federal government and this Liberal administration was doing its job then maybe AZ would not have had to take those steps.

As far as Race Relations go, you can thank that to this administration who has set race relations back to pre civil war days. It all started with Obama calling out that cop in boston a racist for arresting somone was reported as an intruder by a neighbor and resisting arrest.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Thats right man, I love my state and my concealed carry rights I love when someone eyeballs me and tries to throw a scare in not knowing the whole time I'm laughing thinking of the twin 357's in my waistband not to mention my good buddy mr mossberg sitting in my trunk....best of all 100% legal

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Can you tell me how and why the Arizona immigration bill is stupid? Legal citizens have nothing to fear with that bill.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Clearly this was a case of voter intimidation.

I don't think that the news anchor flipped out.

I think that she wouldn't take the usual bs coming from some shill.

I'd like to see more news anchors ask probing questions backed up with facts rather than just letting people get away with the lame attempt at explaining away something.

I don't care if it's a liberal or a conservative who is spouting their spin, the news media should get the facts straight and not let them get away with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That guy can stand on a street corner and yell that he wants to kill crackers and white babies and the dummy's taking up for him think we are stupid enough to buy into the LIE that he was not intimidating people at the voting office with a billy club in his hand .

We all know what would happen if a white man was standing there with a billy club during a white election. (New Panthers, insert something from the 50's here to sidetrack peoples intelligence)

I see these "New Panthers" on the news and they are playing the role very carefully. Its a classic game of admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations. They almost have a smile on their faces as they create word soup and dodge the facts.

FYI, I don't have a problem with black people. I have many black friends. I do however have a major problem with racists. I hate every iota of a racist!

That woman taking up for the panther is just pathetic. Where do they get these people from?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
when do they take their clothes off?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Airspoon, are you implying that all Black Panthers are just some malicious beasts that only want to hurt white people? Please, get a grip on reality my friend. This is a case where some red necks were intimidated by them and didn't vote, not where some "vicious thugs" attacked a bunch of whites.
It's a bad tactic on the Black Panthers part of course but nothing to be surprised and apalled over. As you said, if it were KKK, it would (and was) be treated the same way because a racists is just a racist at the end of the day. Don't add fuel to a fire the size of a small leaf, it's just ridiculous

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotOfJustice
reply to post by airspoon

Airspoon, are you implying that all Black Panthers are just some malicious beasts that only want to hurt white people? Please, get a grip on reality my friend. This is a case where some red necks were intimidated by them and didn't vote, not where some "vicious thugs" attacked a bunch of whites.
It's a bad tactic on the Black Panthers part of course but nothing to be surprised and apalled over. As you said, if it were KKK, it would (and was) be treated the same way because a racists is just a racist at the end of the day. Don't add fuel to a fire the size of a small leaf, it's just ridiculous

How much fuel does your use of the term "redneck" add to the fire?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotOfJustice

Are you supporting the tactics used?

"Nothing to be surprised over"....what does that suppose to mean. To me it sounds like their actions should not be punished because they are known for this type of behavior.

This type of behavior has gone unchecked for awhile now, and from your post you sound pretty surprised at the reaction the public has towards it. The public is right on this issue, these intimidators got let go when justice had already prevailed. The DoJ is on record saying they will not take up cases against Black or Minority members of the Public where the Plantiff is White.

Racism is alive and well in this administration and those that support them.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Meet Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad. The man who's beliefs are shared by all of the New Black Panther Party.

Anyone who defends or supports this makes me want to vomit. To defend this is evil and only the most sick people on earth could even be in the same room with these people.

[edit on 7/14/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
double or triple post please delete mods.

[edit on 043131p://5526 by mike dangerously]

link   
Yawn,more histrionics from a Fox news cast it's all part of the bread and circuses that passes as "broadcast journalism." these days it's about ratings and ad revenue and infotainment.

link   
You can see the same outbursts in any pro wrestling show so consider where CNN and Fox and the others get their ideas from...

[edit on 043131p://5326 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
Can you tell me how and why the Arizona immigration bill is stupid? Legal citizens have nothing to fear with that bill.

Sureeee
I'm sorry I retract my statement, I do apologize
Mexican looking people have nothing to fear they won't be profiled, because to profile is not written as such in the bill

UKers have nothing to fear, the CCTV will not spy on their daily lives, it's to deter crime and crime alone

the patriot act was to stop terroism, it's no echelon conspiracy of some sort, american civil liberties advocates have nothing to fear

the body scanners at airports are for protection, it wasn't at all a profit driven scam to increase us being used to being robbed of privacy, there is nothing to fear.

Again i'm sorry, I do retract my statement!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American

Sureeee
I'm sorry I retract my statement, I do apologize
Mexican looking people have nothing to fear they won't be profiled, because to profile is not written as such in the bill

Lets analyze the countless amount thoughts put forward on your rebuttal alone. This law is not for Mexicans, it is for ILLEGALS. For you to put words into another members post that were not there is downright Tacky. ILLEGALS are those who are knowingly in the USA without having gone through immigration process. United States Immigrations is still leaps and bounds ahead of any other country and also allows for the most number of the Immigrants to become Naturalized and citizens.

ETA: This law also requires proper lawful contact only then a person can be required to show their DL or in a case of migrant worker who are suppose to carry their documents as per according to the State Dept, show their proof of residency.

So the small talk about brown skin is just that small talk meant to incite "Everyone is Against the Brown Crowd".

[edit on 14-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Lets analyze the countless amount thoughts put forward on your rebuttal alone. This law was is not for Mexicans, it is for ILLEGALS.

Right, the law is not for mexicans, it is for ILLEGALS!
The Patriot Act is NOT for Americans, it's for TERROISTS
Body Scanners at airports are not for americans, they are for TERROISTS!

Cool!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join