It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Lady FLIPS and Gets Incredibly Aggressive About Black Panther Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I wasn't even allowed to wear my Campaign for Liberty sticker at the polling station and the sticker was no larger than "1 x "1. This was clearly a racist hate group, with weapons, standing in front of a polling station. Their intent was clear, "Vote for the black man, or else".

It was more like vote Democrat.
There is alot of documentation on this

Videos of Ron Paul fans not being allowed in polling stations, voters going to vote and being told "What.. you want to vote democrat?" by staffers, the report of stopping anyone with a campaign for liberty bumber sticker on their cars and so on and so forth.

There were ALOT of them!
Also remember the blackhats.. or was it the brownhats?
Those mcCain goons disallowing Ron Paul people

Also during the presidential debates on of the security guards guarding Ron Pauls door was a spy working for blackwater.

It's a crazy world out there!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

OMG that was so annoying!!!!
I was so annoyed I thought I shouldn't be annoyed alone

What the hell is wrong with this woman?????
Is this journalism?
Okay ya ya, Fox News was never about Journalism.... sure
but this goes beyond anything

Despite what you think it's not like this doesn't happen on MSNBC or Hardball with Chris Matthews, so it's not like it's fox news only.

Don't give me that "it's fox news", is this becoming a trend?

Soon we'll see this on all stations

This was nasty as hell, That anchor woman Megyn was doing everything she could to stir up racial hate and animosity by picking that one instance which she didn't explain that well anyway. I couldn't believe that she even threatened to cut her mike if Kim didn't shut up, can you believe that. She wasn't interested in a discussion she was interested in making this look like it was a conspiracy of Obama to use the "black panther party" as a tool against whites. They didn't even explain why some of those court injunctions where removed (DURING BUSH time in OFFICE). What has happened in America is nothing new, it has happened in other empires and other strong societies that have reached the end of their power. Through hook or by crook, we have allowed people to hate, become intolerant, and even rude to the point of evil to individuals that are different or in a different social class. Our leaders in religion and politics and in society made it seem like being this way is okay because it's a free country, your expressing your opinion. Ask yourself as one example of many, why Germany makes it illegal to fly the swatzika. You may say duh thats where Hitler was brough about and the holocaust of many in different parts of the world happened.

But Germany is a cultured society before and now, and surely they would learn that it's wrong to be like that anymore. But they know something that some of our leaders know, and that is hatred if left unchecked and allowed to grow will form into a newer version of what was done in the past of that country in regards to hatred. Germany stops that because they know that nationalism can lead to fascism can lead to another Hitler. Some of our leaders know about hate, but they agree with the hate. They actually don't like minorities or poor or whomever, so they gin this up and try to convince people that IT'S A FREE COUNTRY YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND TRY TO GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT. The rest have went along unknowingly or knowingly (they believe they are on the winning side) with this because nobody has actually questioned how on the one side you can hate and be intolerant and try to stir animosity with others and at the same time be civil with the same person or people.

You can't, it may have been designed in order to make you know each other and respect each other, but that isn't happening. They have made people mentally and emotionally disturbed from the messages we have sent out to them. The crazy people are in charge know, and it's effecting this country to the point that it's getting almost impossible to govern. The republicans will sink the boat they are on if they can't get in power, the democrats will do the same thing. Everyone is more concerned about getting or keeping their jobs and the milk that comes from their position that the country. The republicans are dancing to the tune of the Tea Partiers (who many of them think are crazy), and they don't like that because all they want are the crazies votes and thats it. Thats the problem with teaching people hate, eventually that mad dog will bite the owner.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A quick search for voter intimidation in Philly turned up this little nugget.

Philadelphia's 2003 mayoral election did not set especially high standards for civic discourse in the city where American democracy was born. Talking to Philadelphians about the bitter contest between John Street, the African-American incumbent Democrat, and Sam Katz, the white Republican challenger, is like discussing an election in some upstart Latin American democracy.
During the course of the race, Street's office was bugged by the FBI, a Katz field office was "firebombed" by an unlit Molotov cocktail, and on Election Day, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported, 84 voting-related incidents were called in to police, including "assaults, disturbances, threats, harassment, vandalism" and one bona fide "polling-place brawl."
n an attempt to intimidate African-Americans and deter them from showing up at the polls, the Katz campaign, or one of its associates, put together a team of men dressed in official-looking attire -- dark suits, lapel pins bearing insignia of federal or local law-enforcement agencies -- and sent them into areas of the city with large black populations. According to Sherry Swirsky, a local antitrust attorney who is active in Democratic politics and who worked as an election monitor that day, the men carried clipboards and drove around in unmarked black vans.

"Some of them were just driving around neighborhoods, looking menacing," Swirsky recalls. "But others were going up to voters and giving them misinformation about the kind of I.D. they needed in order to vote. The truth is, you don't need any I.D. to vote. But they were telling them they needed a major credit card, a passport or driver's license. They were telling them it was risky to vote if they had any outstanding child support bills. Imagine the menacing presence of a bunch of big white guys in black cars who look like they're law-enforcement people telling you all these things."

Swirsky has monitored several elections in Philadelphia and elsewhere and headed the Democrats' presidential recount effort in New Mexico in 2000. But what happened in Philadelphia, she says, is the most sophisticated election intimidation campaign she's ever seen. It was not a sick prank by one or two racists but instead a systematic effort that required planning and not-insignificant outlays of money (the uniforms, the vehicles and the men, some of whom were reportedly recruited from out of state). "There was such a level of coordination there that if its objectives were not improper, I would say I admired it for the professionalism," she says.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i saw all of this coming when obama got elected. i believe a 2 year old could have figured this out. of course a race war will happen. its divide and conquer. the tea party has become bigger than the republican party and the democrat party so it must be destroyed. what funner way to destroy it than have the media push the race issue. you know the freaks at the top love to watch the retards fight among themselves all the while do anything they want. this race issue was the first thing that came to mind when obama got in the whitehouse.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
A quick search for voter intimidation in Philly turned up this little nugget.

Hmm, interesting. Maybe its a bit difficult for you to use Google. Let me help you out there champ.

First Step - Type www.Google.com in the browser address bar....Second Step Type this in the Search Box : Voter Intimidation in Philadelphia

And Viola !! This is what your search page will now look like and click on the links pretaining to the OP as most of the Search results are exactly those links.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0236eb63667a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
AAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHuffflugabalaagrrruuuphhwwwwuuoooumphhh *VOMIT NOISES*

Lemme think.. was i 10 seconds in?... yea that's roughly how much time had elapsed before my level of disgust reached a point where my entire conscious awareness was lost in contemplation, trying to decide which would be worse; being married to the anchor, or being anchored to the marriage due to her inevitably disabled condition if she tried to talk over me like she did in the video... and i would usually consider myself a non-violent person.. lol im joking of course.. but wow - "wheres my punchbag" moment of the week for me.

...I need some tissue to wipe the vomit off of my screen, some music to cleanse my eardrums, and some whiskey to ease the pain after watching that awful video. thank you for the torment OP.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i'm heading up "the black tea party"
pipe that into the earpiece..
i want to see her melt down like darayl hanna in bladerunner.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
Come on America, challenge these pieces of [SNIP].

And become idiots like them?

My right to vote is all I have left and I am willing to fight for it.

I don't care what kind of evil looking [SNIP] stands in my way.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Unprofessional incoherent gabble that is sadly another example of how "news" reporting is going downhill.

This emotionally charged nonsense is dangerous. It is a reporter’s job to report the news and remain impartial... not to give opinions.

As for the black panthers, they are an idiotic little group of racist bigots...

but i don’t want to be told how to think... i can do that for myself thank you very much!!

Trouble is people lap this stuff up... The News has become entertainment. This is wrong... the news should be strictly informative and impartial allowing the viewers the make up their own minds.

Fox news is a joke... unfortunately a very bad one

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You have to give kudo's to the lady on the other side of the interview. Not only did she keep her cool, but she made the fox lady look like a fool.

Calm under pressure she receives a gold star!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Lol the man sure is trying hard to press racism.
There must be a revolt against the man and co. soon.
Divide and conquer.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

LOL I am so sorry I posted my first response before reading your post.
Why were you mad? this is Professional Wrestling, you don't get angry when the bad guy wrestlers get one up on the good guy do you?
That is all this is.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Is this journalism?

On FOX news?
It is never journalism.

There is no objectivity there.
Just a bunch of phony outrage that speaks to their demographic and target audience.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The host is totally right on this issue.

The dumb airhead on the right is indeed a pacifist idiot, who doesn't know what she is talking about.

She deserves the wrath of Mel Gibson...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What difference does it make what network it's on?

We have a real voter intimidation issue here. Quit with the network rivalry and deal with the real issue.

You have to be skeptical watching every network news channel.

Do you think there is one MSN that is right on target every time?

They're all biased - NO? Go ahead baaaaahhhhhh up.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Wrong, they are both wrong.
They are simulating a fight over a racist person who allegedly got away with something.
What this shows us are two white girls divided and fighting over a black man.
What a stage to setup white mans hatred.
They wants ta kill our bebbies. Defend the what pahwarr.
The PTB is setting up the divide and conquer maneuver don’t you see?
This King Simba-nala lion king or whatever he calls himself this week is just a pawn of the machine don’t you see?
There is and will be no race riot because the majority of us are not stupid enough to think we need a race riot.
Race is a dead issue, the man will have to find a new line of approach.
The line did not work with the Mexicans and it wont work with the blacks.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

The real issue is the only thing the new panther was charged with was holding a stick “in public” nothing more therefore there were no charges to be dropped.
If you care to disagree show me proof of what he was charged with.
Real proof is not Anderson cooper saying the gentleman in question was charged, is not proof.
You cannot supply proof as he was only charged with holding a stick.
All of the rest of this garbage is propaganda aimed at angering the billybob redneck into doing stupid things.
Deny the PTB their wants and see the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So you actually believe he wasn't there for intimidation?

What was he doing?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Yes I believe he was there to intimidate, that is what pawns do.
I am disputing that he was ever charged of anything other than carrying the stick.

(Edit)
Imagine the PR nightmare it would have brought the local Police Department bringing a "civil rights" person up on several federal charges, there would be no need to do such.
Think about all of the angles. who benefits?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by g146541]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join