It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Lady FLIPS and Gets Incredibly Aggressive About Black Panther Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

OMG that was so annoying!!!!
I was so annoyed I thought I shouldn't be annoyed alone

What the hell is wrong with this woman?????
Is this journalism?
Okay ya ya, Fox News was never about Journalism.... sure
but this goes beyond anything

Despite what you think it's not like this doesn't happen on MSNBC or Hardball with Chris Matthews, so it's not like it's fox news only.

Don't give me that "it's fox news", is this becoming a trend?

Soon we'll see this on all stations

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
nah that only happens on Fox News

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It made you look. Mission accomplished!

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is what should happen to all uninformed liberals. Smack them down and make them cry. Come with facts or don't come at all!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You mean like these other hosts?

Plus what the hell, you put up an example of Host but strike out any reference to similar behavior of others hosts on government controlled media outlets.

Megan Kelly is no chump, boyeeee.

ETA: Unlike the above hosts rant, Megan Kelly is fully aware of the topic in discussion. And like the other member mentioned above, these damn loony toon Liberals need to be put in their place with their constant Lies and Distortion of the facts or lack of facts. No one does it better like Megan Kelly.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What really gets me about this case, is that people aren't abolsutely outraged. Can you imagine if that had been a Skinhead or KKK member standing in front of the polling station? I'm usually not a supporter of FOX News at all, but I completely support chewing anyone out that can possibly think that what was done in this case, even resembles something that could be considered remotely okay. Little does that stupid woman know, that those Black Panthers would kill or rape her in a heart-beat, simply because of the color of her skin, yet she seems set on defending them as if they are upstanding citizens.

I wasn't even allowed to wear my Campaign for Liberty sticker at the polling station and the sticker was no larger than "1 x "1. This was clearly a racist hate group, with weapons, standing in front of a polling station. Their intent was clear, "Vote for the black man, or else".

I'm not against racist hate groups. If that's what they want to do, then fine as it should be their right, however I am completely against the initiation of force, which was clearly the case here, as these racist thugs had a purpose of skewing the outcome of an election, based solely upon race.

I also have an issue here with the double standard and hypocrisy that is our current race relations. Again, could you imagine if these were white people, much less white people belonging to a hate group?

--airspoon

[edit on 13-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
lmao Sorry but who looks like the nut? She gave them exactly what they wanted. Attention. Now their nonsense is alive. Now more people are talking about it and giving them power.

She's the kind who propagates this nonsense. The other woman (whoever she is) had a point (though she had to slide it in and scream it). What more does the Fox chick want? Hanging? Nope.

As to killing or raping her in a heartbeat? Lots of scary stuff out there. Boo. Assign that to race card too. More attention attention attention for them.

These people are gaining power by EITHER side making a big deal of it. Sorry but that's a fact. They're preying on you, the media, just like they did about terrorists. They have a specific reason.

The KKK, the new Black Panthers, they would all shrivel up and die without a platform. If everyone just ignored them. If and when they break a law...it's a CRIME, not a HATE crime or a white-on-black or black-on-white crime. Sheesh. And you wonder why this goes on and on.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

you are on my friends list. star & flag.

this is not journalism or news unless the facts being presented are being deliberatley done at the third grade level.

this is not two grown ups having and adult conversation. this is two people (allegedly) talking at eachother, not with eachother.

i remember more informative discussions with my third grade classmates back in 1981.

what helped me make up my opinion about Megan's lack of receptivity of what the woman was saying (she knew what the woman's credentials and qualifications were before she asked her on the show, unless we are to believe Fox doesn't know what they are doing)..

at any rate when Megan said:
"Don't make me cut your mike" (microphone)

that proves what her agenda & intent was before hand, or her incompetence of not knowing her interviewees was a variable.
Or Megan lacked the forsight to anticipate the arguement it seems she instigated. her show, her interview, her interviewee, ....

Fox is not news.
Fox is not journalism.
Fox is about ratings, profits, and social engineering.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This is Not about Fox news.. and I am no lover of Fox or any network.. this is about two people with a failure to communicate.

I can understand what the host was saying. I feel the guest did not. Instead of redirecting their questions in a civil tone they let themselves get into a cat fight. This may have been wrong but they may have let it continue for ratings. A producer could have pulled the interview or done something.

I am so tired of the Fox bashing. I see the same news from different networks and they take opposing views. Sometimes I feel Fox is closer to the truth and other times I feel the other network is closer to the truth. It just depends on the issue and the facts presented that are indeed provable facts.

Airspoon: Who made you take off you Campaign for Liberty sticker? I didn't know that was happening.. I thought we could do such things via the 1st amendment.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
you may as well have titled this thread, "Two Blondes in a Catfight"
rrroowwrrrr!

Now I am annoyed too

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

what an

look how he treats her during the first segment of that first video.

listen to how fast he is talking and adresses her with a 44 second long incomplete sentence and expects a logical response to a b.s. incomplete question???

the compounded incomplete sentence/question begins at 0:30 and ends at 1:04.

he set her up. she fell for it.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know, I'm all for the real Black Panthers.

But I would have made that piece of [SNIP] eat that baton if he would have even flinched at me while I was trying to vote.

And I would have won the law suit.

Come on America, challenge these pieces of [SNIP].

[edit on 13-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That's exactly what he wants. Way to play into his and their game. They WANT you to tangle. They're controlling you via your emotions and they know just what buttons to push too. But, hey, it's your choice...go ahead and get riled up and buy more guns and start using them. That's exactly what someone wants too. That's the way to fight this

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
Come on America, chalenge these pieces of $hit.

And become idiots like them?

These are people on the news not a dude on the streets
it changes the entire ballgame

but I will say..... how the hell have these people not being charged on hate crimes yet? Especially that one saying you want freedom u gotta kill white babies, how come that guy hasn't been arrested on charges of hate crime?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

but I will say..... how the hell have these people not being charged on hate crimes yet? Especially that one saying you want freedom u gotta kill white babies, how come that guy hasn't been arrested on charges of hate crime?

No other network covered that story either but Fox News.

There is a thread about it here, DoJ Drops Panther Case

And there is this lovely little video of a congressman caught "Riding Dirty", I mean Lying Dirty....Congressman Lies to his Constituents

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join