It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Should Swim in the Gulf and Eat Seafood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
First Lady Michelle Obama visits Panama City Beach to spread the word that the beaches are oil-free; "Everyone should come here!"

Are you kidding me?

She has "sand in her shoes"? She eats ice cream?

Story and Video, from News Channel 7, Panama Beach

[edit on 13-7-2010 by b.jim]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by b.jim]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What a crock, I guess once she goes then cleanup operation will stop.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Nothing like pre-oiled shrimp for the frying.
Maybe Mrs. Odoofus might not eat it since she is a "Fatty" freak, she thinks her daughters are overweight.

The Obama's could care less about those who would eventually be affected by the toxins being used to fight this spill. Let them eat Cake is her moto.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by b.jim

They are just trying to get as many people down to the Gulf as possible, so that in a couple years they start dying off.....NWO plan.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Preblackened shrimp, lmao

Come on down! Like your seafood blackened? Good, it's the only way you're gettin' 'em cause they're like that already.
Welcome to BP 's bayou seafood, opening one location at a time all across the Southeast US and the gulf of Mexico.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Those people have been trying get people to come visit claiming they will not have jobs if they do not. They even try and claim the Panama City beach is open. The first lady is clearly in on whatever plot they have in mind for people who are tricked into going. I bet you will find FEMA trailors in the area.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
.........Or maybe she is encouraging people to come and do the many other activities the beach has to offer, to keep an already economically depressed area from completely entering bankruptcy.

The people in that area typically live all year from the money they make during the tourist season. Maybe she would like to see them have some money during the holidays, etc. To earn enough to get through the winter.

The vendors and service providers on the Gulf of Mexico are the innocent victims here. Sounds like you've forgotten that.

Michelle Obama hasn't.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Do you how toxic Obama is? Even his own party and followers are distancing themselves from him.

The American public does not hackjobs to tell them what to do and how to do it. Before BP and Obama ever mounted a clean up, there were private citizens willing to lend a hand or already trying to prepare for the worse.

So remember this, American people havent' forgotten their values. Just that they themselves don't go golfing or take vacations when there is a disaster afloat, instead the real Americans who care are already there and are doing everything to lend a hand.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The worst part is they're telling us to vacation in the gulf while they plan to vacation in Maine. It's their choice I know but come on! More do as i say not as I do imo.

Edit spelling

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JMech]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I certainly won't take up the Obama bashing here, with you.

Which is clearly what this thread is.

However, I do ask, what does this have to do with encouraging people to support business owners on the Gulf, during this horrid time in their history?

Do you want them to all shut down and go apply for public housing and food stamps? Or do you consider them victims of this catastrophe and deserve whatever support they can get?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

What you are failing to grasp is that the American Public has already been to GULF even before Mrs. Fatty Freak got there. The American Public along with the Help of Jimmy Buffet and the GULF coast Governors throwing free concerts are already making the effort before "Mrs. For the first time I am proud of country got there". And the American public is still at the Gulf states and will be staying there to help out as much as they can unlike the Obama's who only use the GULF as a Photo OP.

This isn't Obama bashing yet, but the Obama's sure know how to bash the common folk..just look "Mrs. I can't remember what country Obama is born in" preach at the NAACP about Americans, those same Americans that got her Thug elected.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So, what do you believe was her motivation to go there?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by b.jim

Just wondering why you posted that swim suit link?

Has nothing to do with Mrs. Obama and at the least, should be noted that it is not her.

What is there to say to a post that seems to defame and/or deceive?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

So, what do you believe was her motivation to go there?

As I answered above, another Photo OP for the Family Album before they are shown "Das Boot" from the White House.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I see. Due to her association with Barack Obama, Michelle Obama is incapable of having any compassion, a mind of her own, or in assisting to boost a failing economy by using her position, which could inherently help families in an entire region?

You know her well enough to understand her character and psychology -- to predict her own selfish motivations for a photo-op?

Michelle Obama has a photo-op everytime she walks out the door.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Or perhaps it's best to let the people of the region speak for themselves.
Bolding ..is mine.

First Lady Michelle Obama arrived at Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport around 2:30 Monday afternoon. "Well it's a great opportunity to welcome the First Lady to our community and we're very excited at the airport here to have choose us as her arrival and departure point," said Randy Curtis, Airport Executive Director.

From the airport the First Lady headed to the Tourist Development Council to speak with local officials and business leaders regarding the toll the BP oil disaster has taken on the local economy. "The ramifications I think will probably come maybe in another year or so, because the people who are not coming on vacation may not come back. And so it's the loss of business and unfortunately that's a way of life for us," said Panama City Beach Mayor Gayle Oberst

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
The worst part is they're telling us to vacation in the gulf while they plan to vacation in Maine. It's their choice I know but come on! More do as i say not as I do imo.

Another vacation? This guy deserves a vacation as much as he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize.

This is classic though....urging people to vacation in Florida at the same time they are planning on vacationing in Maine.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I wrote that I would like to see pictures and video of the First family swimming in the Gulf, and eating Gulf seafood.

That would help. Eating ice cream will not.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thanks, I got carried away, link is removed.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by b.jim

Ah. Okay. I thought there was a different message being conveyed.

Appreciate the clarification. Thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join