It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost and UFO in same video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok I tried to search for this one to see if it has been posted. I may have searched wrong, but I didn't find anything so if it is here or has all ready been discussed, my apologies.

The thing about this video is you get a 2-4-1, meaning you get ghost and a possible ufo. At least that is how it struck me.

I am going to have a hard time believing these are "bugs on the lens," seeing as the camera is moving at a pretty fair speed as it records.

The ufo in question, at least in my mind, appears at the 3:36 mark when the guy is being interviewed over his right shoulder. Yes it is far away, but still, something is there.

Well enjoy. Can't wait to see where this one goes!

in case video doesn't work:

Ghost and UFO in same video

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this one.
I saw this a few months ago and it still puzzles me. The burnt out bus is eerie.
So much going on in that one.........scary!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Thanks for posting this one.
I saw this a few months ago and it still puzzles me. The burnt out bus is eerie.
So much going on in that one.........scary!

Yes there is a lot going on in this one and they can't all be bugs or some camera yada yada whatever.I think people are so quick to debunk that they might actually miss something that was right before their eyes. I do have to agree a lot Can be debunked, but still...

and, your welcome!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thank you for posting.

The burnt out bus one is wild! That body just standing there like that!
I have seen video of flying humanoids from Mexico I believe, and the figures flying in the background resembled the flying humanoids.

What if the flying humanoids in the background caused the bus to wreck?

The loss of life is so tragic, but these videos are interesting to say the least.

Again, thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Those definitely look like the infamous flying humanoids by the flipped bus.

Line.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The Black forms are on the window of the traveling vehicle; they appear only as the camera turns far enough to the left and stay in the same relative place as the camera continues to turn left and then back to the right. You can even see a third in the bottom right during the slow-mo.

The "burnt" man appears in both sets of footage of the scene (the video claims it as two different pieces of footage), I would bet it's another clean-up guy, like the man in the red shirt.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
The Black forms are on the window of the traveling vehicle; they appear only as the camera turns far enough to the left and stay in the same relative place as the camera continues to turn left and then back to the right. You can even see a third in the bottom right during the slow-mo.

The "burnt" man appears in both sets of footage of the scene (the video claims it as two different pieces of footage), I would bet it's another clean-up guy, like the man in the red shirt.

Ok Maybe the figures in the background are what you say, and maybe the other figure is just another helper, I have a hard time with that one, what about the rest of the video, like in the very beginning or the rest, like the one at the car wreck, or the ufo for that matter?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Questions...

The burned up blackened man figure near the bus...is that one of the real bodies or is that an image that isn't supposed to be there? That's the one that freaks me out.

The other black images, I have no idea what those are. They are a bit strange, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're ghosts with just those images alone.

The suspected UFO looks like those helium balloon things that you see strung together sometimes that are there to catch a passerby's eye and alert them to a business.

As far as the ghost of the dude who died, isn't it fairly easy to insert images like that into photographs and videos? I've seen that kind of stuff for cameras. I have no idea that it isn't a ghost, but I don't think I'd bet on it being the real deal.

Is this a news program or some other kind of thing? If this is on the news, it's kind of weird that they would air this kind of stuff, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

lets get them all together for a one time family photo,lockness,bigfoot,aliens,swamp thing.

new topics

top topics

join