It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Congressman Deliver Seeds To Arctic Doomsday Vault over July 4th Weekend.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If you are still unable to figure out what is really going on here, then im sorry but you really are a ***king idiot. Peace and love

[edit on 14-7-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Huge waste of taxpayer money. If there ever was a major disaster that would require the use of this, how would a regular group of people looking to start over, access it?

Really?

let me ask you this

What is your opinion on life insurance. I mean if and when you die it does nothing for you.

But in the circumstances that you leave someone behind, no matter how broken up they are, the life insurance is something they can use to put themselves back together. And if they move on to a new relationship that life insurance could make living much more comfortable.

That being an analogy for our relationship with earth, and the new relationship being a possible new home plant.

In the event we ever do voyager into deep space, like the movie Pandorum, I think having this seed bank and a DNA bank would be a key thing to bring. Then no matter what we know it is possible to creat conditions to fit our comforts instead of altering our selves or our genes to fit these new conditions. Not that genetic altering isn't usefull it just isn't that quickly or easily done either.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by GummB]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Ihonestly beleive TPTB are expecting a polar shift to occur with the impending galactic allignment in 2012. That would place the seed vault
close to the equator. This could also reveal atlantis, maybe.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by therealnews

Good question - maybe they are privy to some information the rest of us aren't.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

"Regular People" aren't intended to survive.

All of the Govt and Ruling Class have existing underground bunkers to survive any and all catastrophes.

WE , the Serfs do not.

July 4th ? Can you say "perk" as in a European Vacation ?

Plain and Simple.

'Nuff Said.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Creating a seed bank like they have is very odd. To me it seems like they know something catastrophic will happen in our lifetime, why else would they build it?

What other projects are being done world wide that are similar to this?

Its purpose is to help re-seed the earth after total or near total destruction of plant-life.

Yet it can only be used by people or a group of people in power that can get through the security systems and have access to those seeds.
In the event of such a disaster, with it being in Norway, which Country would get there first? How would each contributing Country ensure they get their fair share of seeds? Why hasn’t the USA or the UK got one too? If there is a NWO this wouldn’t be a problem.

I’m not saying anything will happen, yet obviously such a scenario has been taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

A post apocalyptic wasteland without Chili is a post apocalyptic wasteland I wouldn't want to live in. Also, coffee beans. Now if we can just figure out chocolate chip cookie seeds....

A post apocalyptic glow in the dark zombie has to have his standards.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by therealnews

Hmmm...It gets even more intrigueing when you check out the source following the story in the Link provided by the OP. The senators where representatives of the Commission On Security and Cooperation In Europe (CSCE) when they gave their seed donation. I've provided a link to their organization. Seems they have a pretty big agenda.... Has anyone ever heard of the CSCE???

csce.gov...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Been following this since it was being built,. Many big names involved in this project. I am beginning to wonder if the original investors are selling secure rooms there. It does seem a bit odd.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Ihonestly beleive TPTB are expecting a polar shift to occur with the impending galactic allignment in 2012. That would place the seed vault
close to the equator. This could also reveal atlantis, maybe.

Hmm, you touched on what I was going to bring up. Here's the question. If or when there's a pole shift, wouldn't where the vault is be underwater? And would it survive the move?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Interesting theory.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yea, it's strange. I wouldn't doubt it. I know they have underground facilities which fit around 2 million people in Norway. I doubt they are giving the space away for free. There must be some type of list? Someone break the list wide open and you'll be a celebrity.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What I'm wondering is, if there really were some global disaster, like the Great Flood almost all ancient documents in the world report on, or a physical pole shift, how would the people that are far away -- e.g., US -- even GET to the vault? For sure air travel and big oceanliners would be wiped out. Americans would be on an island, with no access to Europe whatsoever... unless they want to build sail ships and do the Columbus thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Yes, and on top of all of this, the seed vault is actually on it's own island as well. It's in Norway but not connected to the mainland. It's basically just an island mountain sticking out of the ocean. So, even if the vault is located in Norway, it's not located on the mainland.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Huge waste of taxpayer money. If there ever was a major disaster that would require the use of this, how would a regular group of people looking to start over, access it?

It wasn't meant for regular groups of people to have access or they would have tours and be collecting monies from the public and not black budgeting. Guys, now you must think out of the box. The only type of event this thing is useful for is an ELE - Extinction Level Event. There have been at least one confirmed (end of the dinos) and 3 more theorized about. Methinks this video might be of help. The Science Channel will not allow enbedding so you must follow the link, sorry. science.discovery.com...

So even if:
*They blow up the Gulf to cause tsunamis
*They enslave the world and only those chipped will be allowed to eat (get it?)
*They kill off populations til they get to their goal of 500 Million on earth only

They still had to put in D.U.M.B.S and this vault, which can withstand heat and temps that space shuttles endure entering earth's atmosphere. Sounds like ELE to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
I personally thought the video of the vault was abit of a let down, just a big miserable dreary looking room. For some reason I expected it to look and be more modern and hitech, with lots of different rooms and labs.

Where's all the cool underground vaults?

Take a tour of Mt Weather, VA - home to the US Bureau of Civil Crisis Management under Bureau of Mines which got eaten by FEMA which changed the name to reflect weather and atmospheric studies also known as the Mt. Weather Observatory. They've had video and pics of the underground vault which actually looks like a vault door.
In times of trouble, our Congress, codenamed Casper will go there. However, TPTB during Regan's time knew and broke silence on certain locations knowing they would be targeted. Thus calling Congress Casper is the same as saying good bye to America - or as the popular ganstar rappers call it - ghosting aka killing. So it could be very possible that those congressmen realized the sick joke and are trying to buy passage on other D.U.M.B.S - just in case.
Just my thoughts on it. Google Jobs at Mt. Weather, VA and see what you find. You can't get a job if the location isn't real.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Very good point you raise.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Been following this since it was being built,. Many big names involved in this project. I am beginning to wonder if the original investors are selling secure rooms there. It does seem a bit odd.

Yeah like Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by therealnews
reply to post by DaWhiz

Very good point you raise.

Thanks. My thing is Nibiru and the misinfo: It's a brown dwarf w/orbiting bodies. No planet no matter how large could ever have that wide birthing orbit. The names are a NASA joke because they have a name for each body so anytime you throw out Nibiru/Nemesis/Destroyer - they can knock it down. And what always got me was the fact that all dis-creditors say about Sitchin was that his translations were incorrect, but none give the "correct" translation. And this thing about the location: I've read a lot about Hollow Earth Theory and I have always found it odd that this vault is in a location where Eskimos said the "white men" or Vikings went never to be seen again and on the opposite side of Earth they've got a base Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station right where they say the exit is. If there is no connection, then why the 'bases' near these locations and all the secrecy?
I really wish I knew all the answers before Jan 2012. Karma being the 'you know what', I have a funny feeling that these guys in these DUMBs and Vaults are also waking up - hence the Casper visit to Norway bearing gifts.
Even though, I wouldn't go to one with the Gulf Accident going on. If that really was an accident, and it has the potentiality to cause an explosion that will shift the tectonic paradigm then stuff in the ground won't be safe either.
What a world what a world....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Yeah like Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation
www.globalresearch.ca...

Great Article.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join