It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN (Headline News) is covering the BP/Mustang Story!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
May The Great Spirit assist and Enlighten George Knapp on the Show Tonight.

Great Job with the Entire Story ATS. I too am very proud of being a member here. This only makes me that much happier that I stumbled across this site so many years ago in doing research on Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper.

Now these horses got their voice from ATS. I too am wondering who can be sued. Will be watching tonight.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Man thats just GREAT. Those Scum bags over at the BOLM need there ass kicked up between there shoulder blades for doing that. Great day for ATS!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
After seeing this video interview and the criminal activities being exposed here shows how important ATS as a media source is, especially since fact finding efforts in the past and traditionally, rarely make it to this point of revelation..

In this regard I would call ATS a national treasure, for people who hold the truth and integrity in business as sacred.. This is what made America great in the first place in my view.

I am sure this being discussed via CNN will ruffle a lot of feathers in government, and I hope it leads to reprecussions for the crooks thwarting the legal system and the constitution.

I am glad there are Americans left like Mark and George Knapp to make stories like this come into the light! This is what I call truly serving America!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Im hoping this is on over here in the UK. I'm guessing it would be at 12 (Midnight) our time if it was, giving EST is currently 5.45pm.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is great for multiple reason:

1) Advertising
2) It shows that we are legitimate and not every single thing that comes out of our mouths is so insane, now that a major network has picked up on this.

Should we dress up the ats site for the show? You know kinda like a big date, with hair makeup, popups (scratch popups)...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'd consider this the 2nd biggest step in forward to saving these horses. 1st one of course was the ATS coverage, now the CNN and 3rd step is public anger. If you manage to accomplish this I shall bow to your awesomeness. Congratulations

Which can only get out by word of mouth. The media sure isn't going to help. If you think this is important and by the flags in 3 threads about this totals about 500, people think this is important, spread the word. The internet is a powerful tool. Help get the word out.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
this is huge!!! Much Congratz, i hope the world takes a great concern for this as much as i have. Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

They have to credit ATS. Springer is the one that found the contract that links BP to the Ruby Pipeline. Start your whoohoooos

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's a bitter-sweet thang actually!

I happen to really like George Knapp but he's not readily embraced among the MSM brain-dead audience so this might just back-fire.

On the other hand....this 'news' station (between Jane and Nancy) are segments filled with nothing more than 'angst-up, pissed off, female-hosts' who promote nothing more than anger, scripted lines and gossip to their women audience! (it's Oprah meets the news).

It's usually nothing more than kidnapped children, Michael (molesting)Jackson, missing women and moms who murder their babies (guess there aren't any juicy stories now so.....the Gulf leak will rile 'em up instead)

That entire station (and sister station HNN) is extremely disingenuous but at least ATS will get some exposure though!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
very nice for the site ,

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I totally disagree with you.

They are not "disingenuous", they just typically cover stuff you (and I, for the most part) aren't necessarily interested in. The fact the network execs are smart enough to hire anchors their core audience can relate to has nothing to with integrity.

I know lots of women who don't like their style but love the fact they cover the stuff (like the Mustangs) the rest of TV is either afraid to or, doesn't believe it will give them ratings.

Jane's show has done huge business in the ratings department and that means she is hitting a chord that millions of viewers relate to.

Again, her style may not be your cup of tea, but I've seen absolutely NOTHING that indicates a lack of genuine interest or honest reporting, quite the opposite actually.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is exciting news, HLN is a start, would love to see this story on CNN, MSNBC etc, thanks Mark and Mr. Knapp for your continuing hard work on our beautiful Wild Mustangs.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer,

I actually have a question for you. Since you are sure ATS will get mentioned, what do the owners plan to do about a possible mass influx of new membership in the coming days? From what I understand Jane has a ton of viewers that watch her religiously.

Do you have any plans of dressing up the site?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
great lady. Jane Valez-Mitchell.
lets hope they dont get to her.
if there a way so send are support to he and CNN?
it would help her and the storys.

see this. its her site.
edition.cnn.com...
at the bottom you can tell her thank you.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by buddha]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hopefully this will be a poke in the eye and a kick up the butt for all these organizations who claim to be protecting the Mustangs.

They do a good job of collecting donations and very little else it seems.

Hasn't Ted Turner got millions of spare acres? maybe i should phone him and ask.

(yes i know he no longer owns CNN)

But he is the biggest landowner in the US.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Cosmic4life]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Do you have any plans of dressing up the site?

Why would we dress up the site for one category of new users?

And we certainly don't plan on making any changes because we've received new attention from one specific group of people -- if that's what happens.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by One Moment

I totally disagree with you.

They are not "disingenuous", they just typically cover stuff you (and I, for the most part) aren't necessarily interested in. The fact the network execs are smart enough to hire anchors their core audience can relate to has nothing to with integrity.

I know lots of women who don't like their style but love the fact they cover the stuff (like the Mustangs) the rest of TV is either afraid to or, doesn't believe it will give them ratings.

Jane's show has done huge business in the ratings department and that means she is hitting a chord that millions of viewers relate to.

Again, her style may not be your cup of tea, but I've seen absolutely NOTHING that indicates a lack of genuine interest or honest reporting, quite the opposite actually.

Springer...

Perhaps I have issues with the 'millions of viewers' these 2 stations, hit (and attract).
Have you ever heard their 'hand picked' callers? These people (mostly women) are so incredibly clueless to 'life'. They live vicariously through TV. Television seems to be their lives. Therefore, I don't see them as being real.
So disingenuous still stands in my opinion.

I mean CNN used to be great but ratings (and a schtick) is the common theme on MSN now a days.

Springer, have you even watch Nancy Grace?
The field-reporters for her 'gossip' show know to put up with her 'in your face' approach. She's antagonistic, insulting, rude and an angry victim of a murdered fiance! And that's her schtick!

And Jane (bless her heart. She really is a kind woman before TV got to her ego) is an 'out of the closet lesbian' and that's her schtick.

They are the new-age shock jocks that Howard Stern started years ago.

I am pleased that ATS is getting exposure
but HNN seems to be the wrong venue!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If true, this is awesome.

My wife FREAKED out about this when she saw the ATS mustang media. I thought she was going to kill someone.

As a result of being broadcast on CNN, hopefully, we can look forward to some of that aggressive policy reform Assange goes on about.

Hopefully...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is no such thing as bad exposure. Any issue that involves corporate and government corruption should be exposed at any and every opportunity.

CNN/HN/ATSNN

Would be a unique combination.... All parties involved should consider a contracted merger which would give the world CNN ATS News on an exclusive channel. A cable channel dedicated to alternative news and topics.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

That's not what I....... Never mind....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join