It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN (Headline News) is covering the BP/Mustang Story!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'd consider this the 2nd biggest step in forward to saving these horses. 1st one of course was the ATS coverage, now the CNN and 3rd step is public anger. If you manage to accomplish this I shall bow to your awesomeness. Congratulations

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Good show old boy!!
Kinda nice when our talk becomes the MSM talk.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
GRATE DAY IT IS BUT IT DON'T STOP THERE, THIS THE BEST TIME TO LET THE WOULD NEW WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING OUT THERE IN THE GOLF COST!.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
Why is the story important enough for CNN to take it up?

I don't know how important it is to CNN but Jane Valez-Mitchell takes this issue very seriously. She frequently voices her outrage over the treatment of all animals.

I don't watch much TV but I take the time to watch her show. She's very outspoken and determined. I will be watching....and BTW congratulations ATS!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The story we did about BP and the Mustangs has been picked up by CNN's Jane Valez-Mitchell and she's interviewing George Knapp about it tonight at 7:00PM EASTERN TIME on her show, "Issues with Jane Valez-Mitchell" on CNN's Headline News Channel [HLN], check it out if you are in front of a TV.

That is marvelous news Springer, I am a Dutchman, but I really hope that these kinds of huge scandals will come to an end.

As Sam said once to Frodo.

Frodo:

What are we holding on to, Sam?

Sam:

"There is some good in this world ... and its worth fighting for"

It’s very good to see that ATS is picking up the fight.

[edit on 13/7/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Doesn't matter, people don't watch CNN anymore anyways.

with so called "reporters" like JVM on the scene who blames them - I watched something she did and to say reporting has sunk to a new low would have to say jeraldo was it's high.

personally I don't think preference should be given to one animal over another unless it's a panda then I think whatever else it is should be in higher regard.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by circuitsports]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Congratulations are due, now the hard part is upon yours everyone else's shoulder's. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well normally I would agree but Jane (the anchor) is a fireball to say the least and she is huge into animal rights causes. Since it is her doing the interview I think that not only will George be heard but it will be in detail. Couldn't have picked a better anchor for this IMO.

Jane has no problems bashing the Fed or Corporations in fact it's kinda what she is known for. This is good news.

Thanks a lot for that info about Jane. As I don't have CNN I didn't know that. That is very encouraging.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
wouldnt making this site mainstream jus kill the whole integrity of this site...if people who noramlly doesnt visit this site visit it...and it becomes the next fad so to speak as far as internet sites it woudl jsut kill the site!

maybe removing this site fromt he chess board of the nwo is exactly what they need

Let the mainstreamers come into this site.

A whole of ignorance needs to be denied and many sheeple need to be awakened from the trance of the last election.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Congratulations on the media exposure, ATS!

Well done!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I'm either hoping that was edited in or going to admit for the first time that I was not 100% observant...

I'm banking on the former

You've just invoked Murphy's Law upon yourself ........ the latter it will be !!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
You've just invoked Murphy's Law upon yourself ........ the latter it will be !!!

Murphy didn't have the internet...

That's an indirect point in my favour...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Remember it's on HLN CNN's "Headline News Channel", NOT "regular" CNN. It's listed as HLN in your cable directory.

For all those who can't see what a huge win this is for the Mustangs (and certainly will give ATS some much over do exposure) I just don't know what to say.

And YES, they have to credit AboveTopSecret.com because I'm the guy who found the contract between BP and El Paso Corp. I spoke with the Senior Producer of the show yesterday and that's what they were primarily interested in, the "BP connection to Ruby".

If you haven't watched the interview I did with George, go watch and get clued up.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well hopefully someone takes the time to record it! I don't have the capabilities myself. I really hope you get to watch it. I've watched her show before many times and it's always good. This is not going to disappoint I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Awesome work, truly awesome work. I bet BP opens up its eyes now, and are gonna be wondering about us Crazies running around...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Congratulations! I know how hard you guys work at getting this information out to the world so that we can breathe a sigh of relief from time to time from the PTB. I will pray that 10M see it and tell 100M more.

Cool Runnings!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Edit: already posted.

Should be an interesting show.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

For all those who can't see what a huge win this is for the Mustangs (and certainly will give ATS some much over do exposure) I just don't know what to say.

Springer...

Springer, don't you mean the right kind of exposure? Some threads show ATS was used and not put in a good light to the public.
My hope is that now people will look at this site like the "Think Tank" it should be noted as!

You go guys!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up. So It's on 7 ET so that's 5 Mountain time... Wow that means as soon as I get off work I better hit the TV.

Thanks for the heads up, I would have tuned the wrong channel!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
wouldnt making this site mainstream jus kill the whole integrity of this site...if people who noramlly doesnt visit this site visit it...and it becomes the next fad so to speak as far as internet sites it woudl jsut kill the site!

maybe removing this site fromt he chess board of the nwo is exactly what they need

I don't think so. I believe ATS is getting deserved exposure on the content. If more people will come we will have more different views plus people will be able to wake up more. It will also be good for ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join