It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN (Headline News) is covering the BP/Mustang Story!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

what's it gonna be Aquarius?

I'll try to catch it , is it Mustang related?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

what's it gonna be Aquarius?

I'll try to catch it , is it Mustang related?

Yes it is Mustang related and the connection with B.P., hope you have the chance to listen. I am beginning to think there isn't anything BP doesn't have their hands on.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Thursday on the Thom Hartmann Radio Show
9:00 AM Pacific - 12:00 PM Eastern

www.thomhartmann.com...

You can listen online if your local progressive radio station doesn't carry Thom's show.

Jul. 22, 2010
Hour Three: First the Gulf of Mexico, now America's public lands and wild horses are threatened by BP - Madeleine Pickens will be here savingamericasmustangs.org...

Madeleine Pickens coming up this hour on Thom Hartmann show...giving it a listen.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Oh Thanks Aquarius!!
I can't listen in real time my time is budgeted!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by PieKeeper

Who gives a crap about feral animals i asked questions about issues
relating to you all. If what im thinking is true the only interest you will
have with these ferals is how can i catch one to eat!

Whether or not they're feral, non-native, and/or invasive has nothing to do with these sick injustices being funded and carried out with our own tax dollars. This is basically what I was saying in my last post so I agree with that part of your post.

I don't understand why there's even still a debate as to whether or not the horses "damage" their habitat. It simply doesn't matter.

The BLM is going to say whatever is required to remove the horses and this includes saying in their "reports" that the horses damage public lands. Furthermore, other reports by the National Academy of Sciences and others basically disprove and discredit the BLM as a source of anything resembling useful information about these horses.

In this case it doesn't matter if one scientist sais "X" when another scientist hired or already working for the BLM is going to claim "Y".

You either have to believe in or base your scientific conclusions on any one of the reports, which is a big waste of time since they contradict each other.. Or you have to ask your self: "Whom is more likely to be telling the truth"..

Would you trust an official scientific report from the National Academy of Sciences or a report from the BLM when we now know the BLM has basically been a federal extension of big oil companies for decades (this is proven and not even in dispute anymore). This was pointed out in the ATS interview but we've known it for months now.

Besides, the BLM sais they want to remove these "invasive" wild horses in order to make more land available to farming. So even if the horses are removed, they're going to be followed by other cattle and horse herds to "damage" the lands. Regardless of who sais what, it's a double standard that people are apparently overlooking.

Then you include the BLM's relationship with BP and it all makes sense. This is all just a sickeningly orchestrated conspiracy in which the BLM is acting as the pawn it always has. The documentation presented in the interivew either proves the conspiracy is taking place or, at the very least, should cause all of us to question the motives of the BLM as well as the legality of its endeavours.

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join