It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Migration Patterns/Animals Relocated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If this is in the wrong place please move it.

Some of you may have already heard about the 27,000 pelicans that have gone missing. Nests with eggs abandoned..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I am looking to do is to determine whether this is an isolated event or if it is part of a larger movement. If you have noticed any unusual migration patterns of animals or if you have animals that have gone missing from from your area or animals that have oddly shown up please post your story here. I'm looking for facts like the type of animal, when it showed up/left and what was unusual about the event. Links to recent news stories (past 6 months or so) about this would be great as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This sounds like it may make a good research project in the "Research Forum".

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sadly I do not qualify to post a project. Honestly I'm not sure I'd know the right way to organize one. I saw the Yellowstone Super Caldera project and it was great. I would feel obligated to myself to post work at that level.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There's a couple of good Yahoo newsgroups that follow bird migrations. Sorry no links..

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
is it just this one group of pelicans, we shouldn't be concerned unless there are other animals that are also gone as well

top topics

join