It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is THIS flying near a B2 spirit bomber!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Haha. What's incredibly funny is that it took this thread 1 hour to get the amount of flags that thread got in over 3 years.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That's the B-2's "Spirit", which is why it's called the B-2 Spirit. If for some reason the plane is ever destroyed the spirit rides outside to keep from being damaged.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You guys crack me up. It's a either a reflection or dust off the canopy of the chase/filming plane. It's really hard to tell which it is since the web compression muddies things up.

If you'll notice there's a very similar phenomenon a second before the one you're talking about that is lower and more centered in the frame. It's just a reflection/dust artifact, don't know why every little blip needs to be an alien or something from TPTB trying to keep us down.

Keep up the entertainment guys.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A reflection off the canopy window of the chase plane, nothing more.

This is a second line.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting --thanks! Very interesting find!

I took a photo a couple weeks ago of an airplane on approach at O'hare. I was just experimenting with a new camera. As I looked away from the plane I saw something smaller but when I looked straight on I didn't see it. I looked away again and saw something. I zoomed in with my camera and took 2 photos of a remote control drone! What the heck is a RC drone doing flying alongside of an airplane? It also had some weird antennas in full extension.

I'm thinking the drone was flying close to an airplane to hide the noise from the drone itself.

So yeah, there's stuff up there that is flying all around and it's all up there --if we'd only look...a little more closely.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

ReeVeeR.....

Thanks for posting that enjoyable video of the awesome B2!

Unfortunately, I can't see any UFO's there.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

can you post the picture?
it sounds intrigung....
raises a bunch of questions that even the shape of the drone may answer....wierd sh*t going on up yonder

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Try this:

"Predator Drones Over America?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There is nothing there it looks like its just a cloud being broken up from the wing or possibly some kind of exhaust from the airplane....clearly not a UFO or saucer shaped object......

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't know what are you smoking people, but you see too much.. Not a reflection.. A reflection of what first of all? A camera stays still, but the "object" moves in different speeds and angles. Its obviously not a plane because of the movement (I haven't seen a plane which makes a sharp turn instantly.. ^ ). Have you noticed, that the video has a quite a good quality, however the object we are talking about is blurred. You can notice how its being blurred after the "turn".

I am not saying, that this is a UFO, but it seems more like it than an airplane or reflection..

Anyway, just using my free speech right

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It could be a UAV.
Second line.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Let me just say that is one beautiful piece of machinery! i did see it right off the bat with out knowing when it would show up. its very clear and i would guess that because when you inverted the still shot that it came up black that of course it is a light color normally, meaning its most likely in this case silver or white. this is awesome! good work!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
there is something filming the plane right ??? its has to be through a window ... id say reflection tbh

[edit on 13/7/10 by King Loki]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I see some lens flare, and also some reflections in the window that they are pointing the camera through. Wow.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

its a mini me bomber

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'd be interestd to see a clear picture of the ground crewman's insignia on the back of his jumpsuit.

Time for a conspiracy theory - and no it is not mine. I have read stuff about the underground. Not the center of the earth and whether it is hollow or not, but about Dulce, NM, Nightmare Hall, the Draco and the like. One group of Human classification wears an insignia described by a so-called security officer at said base. He said that it was a special ops identification which allowed personnel on the levels with the alien forces who, BTW, claim we are the intruders.
Really, not making this up.
Well, not saying I believe it, but I won't go to Dulce, just in case.
www.sacred-texts.com...
subterraneanbases.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
This was posted 3 years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit Ahaha it was posted by you ReeVeeR

Nice catch InvisibleObserver.

SHAME ON YOU ReeVeeR!!!! You posted the EXACT SAME POST 3 years ago!? That's absolutely shameful.

Welcome to my foe list.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Actually, at approx. 1:19, there appears to be a haze that moves in exactly the same fashion as the object mentioned at 1:22, I believe it's light reflected from something inside the videographer's plane, reflected again off of the window of said plane. Of course, I could be wrong. . .either way, it's a nice catch.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Had to read the comments over to see exactly what I was supposed to be seeing, this is usually alarm bells to the pixel compression lizardmen straw graspers.
The only thing at the 1:22 mark is a camera glitch, nothing more nothing less.
At a push its a 'rod' which is as everyone now knows, an insects movement captured in the exposure.

If you want to discount the simple explanations then it was an intergalactic dimensional jumping alien craft moving at speed of light.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

It's a reflection...I'd guess off the windscreen in front of the camera man.

I don't know what video you are watching, but there are hazy skies and clouds in most of the video shown above.

There are also a lot of reflections.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join