It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to win the lottery? Just visualize it!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

5%?
I'll make it 10% if you join my reality of winning.
That way we have two people on the same idea of one person winning.
Thanks!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Holy cow I love this subject

Can I reply to everyone?

Stay away, i do not ever do the lottery, more harm than good.

Be careful what you wish for.

If you say it enough times, it'll become true. Just superstition in my opinion.

Also if many would visualize it all of them would win? well i dont think

If they all visualized it with the same amount of energy / same game / same date / same location, then probably. It would be split between all those people though so if 10 people won a $10 million jackpot each would get $1m, (about 700k after tax, or 490k if you choose lump sum)

I personally never do the lottery and will not, people are obsessed with money and i want none of it.

Amen to that. Many people can't handle money. Heck I know people who can't handle having $20 in their pocket, its like a disease where they have to go to the store and spend it. It would ruin those people. More money than they would know what to do with.

Yea, I have sort of the same look on money. Only difference is, I don't hate it or dislike it, I just don't care for it. Now, it would be nice to have it, but I wouldn't allow it to control me.

I totally agree. Money is just a tool in this life/reality whatever you call it nowdays.

Playing the lotery is a rip off ! here's whats gonna happen if you win the lotery..

Your friend will get ennoyed of you coz they'll all want to ask you for money,they'll linger and when they'll get it, they'll spend it and ask for more. You'll lost your true friend for money, you wont know who they are anymore like you do now.

I've thought of this scenario a few times. Just don't tell anyone.
Most people would probably throw a giant party with the invitation saying woo i won millions, come see me!

I'd take 10k, go on a vacation with it. Tell people the stocks I bought I got really lucky on and leave it at that.

Probably wouldn't change lifestyle. Maybe move to a better apartment while finishing college (yes I would finish). Upgrade some stuff (PC, car) but be low-key about it.

So if one gets in the habit of waiting and watching for the winning lotto number on a regular basis while calling them out, it's possible you just make a connection to your past self and these numbers just might make it back in time to you today.

Holy crap. I have never thought of it that way. Basically what I think would be happening there is that you are pushing out so much energy, emotions, with specific intent that it starts to permeate into the future as well as the past. Time is only linear to us. If you step out of this dimension and go up 2 or so you can theoretically see your entire lifetime as one big... thing. heh.

I think i'll quit here. If anyone is interested in doing some research/statistical project on this feel free to u2u me.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by StarBoyFG

True, but i think there is more involved with visualizing it. She said she would meditate and be constantly thinking what she would do after winning.

Peace!

That is the key - What to do with it ?

In the 1960s and 1970s there were all these books published about wealth through visualisation. Most of them missed the point. Then somebody realised that there was a necessary requirement called 'binding'. Rather tha visualising winning the money, visualising what to do with it became paramount.

I wrote a thread today about Faith and Science which very much scrapes the surface of our ability to shape our environment.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
OK, so the other day I was watching this show on T.V, which I normally don’t watch, called: The Lottery Changed My Life.

I have seen some of the episodes on YouTube and some of them where about how bad it was too win the lottery. Well the one I was watching was about the good outcomes of winning it big! One of the stories struck me because of the way the lady won or what she had done to win it. I had started watching the show mid way though and didn't know the back end of the stories, but i was able to catch just a small bit of one of the winners.

Cynthia Stafford was one of the big winners, winning $112 million. She said she simply wrote down $112 million on a piece of paper and slipped it under her pillow while she slept. I thought that was kind of odd and that there was more to that, then just simply sleeping with it hoping that the lottery fairy would come and save the day. So I did some research and found this article of her story.

How to win the lottery -- yes, you read that correctly -- by visualizing it

Well it turned out that there was more to that. In comes the law of attraction. This so called law of one that never seems to work. So, I’m on a mission and I’m visualizing $100 million and in a couple of months I'll let you know what my outcome is.

My question to you is; How far must you go down the rabbit hole to realize that maybe there is something down there?
Meaning, how much of your attention should you put to really believe this stuff works. At one point in the article Stafford says:

the first couple of weeks took considerable discipline, she says -- she stopped and let go. "Once you're in the flow of the energy," she says, "it's going to happen."

Is there a point in time while believing so much in this idea that you lose yourself in it?

Negative and positive Feedback is wanted.
Thanks!
Peace!
I did a quick search for this and found nothing.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Armour For Victor]

Here is an article of a guy that won and a woman I guess might of had second thoughts on dumping him.. It was just out in the news:

MAN GETS DUMPED, WINS LOTTERY:
xfinity.comcast.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I know this is a very old thread, but I felt the need to bump it.

I was thinking about the economic crisis and what I can do to help. Obviously the problem is that there are not enough jobs, and the government has no idea what to do, everything they try fails miserably. It is also obvious that the government will not do what the people want (stop wasting and giving away money). I somewhat agree that rich people can create jobs if they wanted to, but they are greedy bastards and always looking for cheap labor in other countries, so I think lowering taxes will only make them even richer greedy bastards. .

I'm almost 100% sure that there's a 50% chance that my plan will work... I will use the law of attraction to win the lottery just like Cynthia Stafford. I promise that I will be buying a lot of stuff, building houses, eating out, traveling, hire financial advisers, accountants, lawyers, I will be taking a lot of vitamins and have regular medical checkups, and a bunch of other cool stuff. Oh and of cause I will donate to help feed the hungry and find cure for diseases. So as you can see I will save and create a $hit load of jobs.

So Cynthia Stafford was meditating, writing down the amount and visualizing how she will spend the money. My question is... Do I have to write down the amount with all the zeros or just the amount of trillions, for instance 112,000,000,000,000, $112,000,000,000,000, 112 trillion dollars or $112 trillion?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Op its been just over 3 years,

Have you won the lottery yet?

You must visualize a hell of a lot more if you want something as complex as winning the lottery to fall in your lap.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Op its been just over 3 years,

Have you won the lottery yet?

You must visualize a hell of a lot more if you want something as complex as winning the lottery to fall in your lap.

He's probably busy doing what rich people do.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I think it's a testament to how arrogant a human being can get. Money falls on her lap by the grace of God, and she's sitting there taking credit. Come on, writing on a peace of paper and visualizing it? People all around the World, do that all the time, especially for lotteries. To sit there and say that your belief is more powerful than theirs is insulting and arrogant. God gives her the biggest material gift ever, and she's acting like Don King, getting in the photo and claiming credit.

Someone is winning the lottery all the time. Some people have rabbit feet keychains, some people write on paper and put under the pillow, some prey, visualize...others forget they even had a lottery ticket! But to claim that it was somehow the reason you won the lottery? Pure nonsense and insulting to poor people who pray and visualize everyday to no avail. But I hope she enjoys her money, her book on how to be successful, and her tv appearance on Oprah.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: Didn't realize this was an old thread

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Why is your belief superior to anyone else's belief? Maybe, it is God. Maybe, it is mental energy. Maybe, it is just luck...

There are many possibilities and many perspectives to see the situation from.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Visitor2012

Why is your belief superior to anyone else's belief? Maybe, it is God. Maybe, it is mental energy. Maybe, it is just luck...

There are many possibilities and many perspectives to see the situation from.

I never mentioned any belief of mine. You've missed my point entirely.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ah ive been visualizing winning the lottery for years,

Still waiting,

Come on euromillions! enough already! just give me the money!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
ah ive been visualizing winning the lottery for years,

Still waiting,

Come on euromillions! enough already! just give me the money!

Well, wanna know how one can win horse races instead?

I've posted this before:

edit on 31-7-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Ha, if you win what would you end up doing with it?

I still have no idea what i would do.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Ha! I've been visualizing it for 30 years and I got bupkiss.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
My friends who have attempted this, any luck?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Armour For Victor

Nah I have visualised it every time I do it.....not had a single number in 4 years...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheIllusiveMan

Build a castle with a little village and charge people to stay and live like medieval times....me bwing king and having feasts every Weekend.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join