It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

If BP thought they would work, then why have they not done them yet? And again, you cannot just send humans down there to do the work, which is why the ROVs are there now.

If the relief wells will work, then I would like to know how they would even come close to taking off the pressure? I mean we are talking about a massive oil field here. Not to mention they would likely need rigs to do this correct?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by Argyll

If BP thought they would work, then why have they not done them yet? And again, you cannot just send humans down there to do the work, which is why the ROVs are there now.

If the relief wells will work, then I would like to know how they would even come close to taking off the pressure? I mean we are talking about a massive oil field here. Not to mention they would likely need rigs to do this correct?

Why do you keep mentioning sending humans down there?

As I said in my previous post BP are days away from completing the relief wells.........and your right they do need rigs to do this.......that's why they are using rigs.

How it works

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What's the NWO going to do with 30 million deaths? They need more like 6 billion. Thirty million falls short of their quota.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by fleabit

They also don't go in triangles or rectangles or circles for that matter. If they had all these satellites and such to do this, there would still be a lot more of these things than we see. I am not saying they are bombs, but nonetheless, I don't see it being a sonar blip either.

They don't?

Why would you think they would not do that? Do you think they just sail across the ocean? They probably have geological areas to cover. Just because they triangulate or go in a circle, doesn't mean it wasn't a ship.

Dr Ray Stantz: Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.
Dr. Peter Venkman: You're right, no human being would stack books like this.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Weird stuff. Kind of reminds me of the big broken 5 pointed star my bored mind found hidden in what looks like map stitch marks on the ocean floor around 6n 66e. It's even exactly 111deg from the Vatican obelisk to the tip of the star!

Maybe it's just a case of pareidolia or whatever they call it though.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helios813
What's the NWO going to do with 30 million deaths? They need more like 6 billion. Thirty million falls short of their quota.

Baby steps man...baby steps

:-/

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
why do you present the facts as if they are irrefutable? most of this is speculation at best!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone
People flagged this thread? You really flagged this?

Someone please take a moment to remind me again why I quit drinking...

You quit drinking because you lost your sense of... well, everything. Lighten the hell up and enjoy the thread. Keep watch and deny ignorance, but don't turn a harmless thread into, "omg! 11111FTL1111

Chill out.

Now enter, "you drank too much koolaid mode"

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Good stuff, you've been looking for sure.
I ddunno how this one will play out but as far as the well getting capped being the start, most probably I think.
Now that all of the bombs or shaped charges are set lets get down to business.
It would'nt take much to convince the people it was a natural happening, well as long as it was not nuclear.
But we have big non nuclear bombs don't we?
I think it will get very interesting to see how this plays out.
I will be waiting in mid Kalifornia up high enough as to not have to worry about any man made tsunami.
Good post and thinking.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

More trash talking thread of someone who sees some lines or shapes on the sea floor (or moon or Mars, etc) and assumes it must mean some diabolical plot to kill people.

You people never give up.

Go fish! You aren't going to sell this one to anyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Blah..
I thank you for the information...and if true, I pray for those who perform these acts and ask for their forgiveness, because as Jesus said, they know not what they do. As for the souls that may pass away...I pray for them as well and hope they find God..
As for the rest of us, just be prepared, have faith, and hopefully alls well, will end will.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Text BlueI have one gripe with your theory...that is not the gulf of mexico, or near the oil well, so, how would they explain a event on the other side of the ocean and land collapsing nowhere near the oil well?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helios813

Well, according to the doomsday scriptures, there is supposed to be a great earthquake on the heels of disaster. Perhaps the earthquake will cause the tsunami and at the same time will crack open the New Madris Fault line and split the continent apart. Next in the chain of events, again according to the doomsday book, there is supposed to be a "mountain of fire" hurled into the sea.

That "mountain of fire" (metaphor for volcano) could just be Cumbre Vieja. Now, it might be worthwhile to see if anyone is doing some deep sea drilling in that area to help things along.

With a succession of those events, if they were to take place....how close would it come to 6 billion? Oh yeah, and the sickness, disease, and starvation that would soon ensue those who survived the catastrophies?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

I guess you did not read all the responses from people who agree this is not an impossibility. I for one know that they will do anything to keep the people scared and what a great way to do it. NO BLAME to anyone other than BP and they are being bought by a Rockefeller company, my my what a surprise.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by primus81

The supposed sea floor collapse would cause a massive earthquake I guess they would blame it on that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I call BS...

has anyone looked these coordinates up on Google Earth?

I did... and they're near Harkers Island... On the complete other side of FL, as a matter of fact, they're north, east of North Carolina...

Give me a break. They're probably lines created from an offshore project collecting ores or rocks.

Second, have you ever seen a nuclear explosion, or even multiple nuclear explosions go off UNDERWATER, not below ground that is ABOVE sea level... It won't look anything like a tsunami. More like a MASSIVE BUBBLE that will be seen for miles and miles and miles, followed by a wave.

TPTB would not be able to make that look "natural". This whole theory of yours has too many holes in it man. Sorry to be a buzzkill.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Pretty sure this is just an overzealous observation, no offense or anything. As with all theories, however, time will indeed tell/

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kangyutao

wow someone should ban you.

edit: for being an advertising bot

[edit on 14-7-2010 by piddles]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wiping out 30 million....why? With a world population of over 6 billion it doesn't even make a dent unless the area is extremely strategic and the number is a side note. Less than 1/2 of a percent hardly counts as population control.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join