It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Might be an addition to why they are banning flight and shipping throughout the area...so they can opperate under cover...relatively under cover. TPTB minions have been using nature to perpetuate these massive disaster situations...bets are on how long they have been planning this...and here it is...we'll look back and go Damn! Really isnt a whole lot we can do either except be out of the area and have some extra gear and plans to deal with it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Oh. A lot of the pics on Google Earth are very old. Could those markings be part of either normal military exercises or oil drilling procedures at some point in the past?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I fully read your link & listened to the YT video. Interesting. I'm glad that you found it & presented it, because I would have never known. So in a way, I learned something new today, which is good.

I guess if a meteorite were to hit, it would be wise to keep a watchful eye on near-by meteorites/asteroids. Also watch the local news of the area in question that is "supposed" to be hit by a meteorite, for anything out of the ordinary... Just my 2cents.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
deleted

[edit on 13/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Can't see how they can be military; mining (as mentioned in earlier reply - Aliens?) maybe but unlikely. Oil I would say NO WAY this is a massive pattern and no one would drill that many holes in such close proximity!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have yet to see 1 single good reason in all these "OH NOES! THE NWO WANTS TO KIL ME" threads for any reason for mass-extinction/population reduction.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I have yet to see 1 single good reason in all these "OH NOES! THE NWO WANTS TO KIL ME" threads for any reason for mass-extinction/population reduction.

Georgia guidstones friend, they have been given orders on how to manage Earth inhabitors (ABOVE GROUND THAT IS) BELOW MAY BE DOING IT
-Reason this occures overtime (ALWAYS?) possible for mining of unknown or known mineral deposits that the humans would fight to protect especially if they are locate ontop of UNKNOWN OR KNOWN MINERAL DEPOSITS (AVATAR!!!!!!!!!)

[edit on 7/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ah but there are 27,000 abandoned wells in the GoM alone. Maybe that could account for the number?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by Kharron

No, imagine you had a giant 10ft balloon that could not be popped, and covered it with earth until it was compressed to a foot thick. The pressure inside the balloon would be extremely high compared to the air pressure outside. If the air pressure decreases suddenly or gently then the soil on top of the balloon will rapidly or gradually lower itself.

If this is done suddenly then you get a huge displacement of soil which if on the sea floor results in a sudden drop in sea levels. On the scale we are talking about in the gulf this will result in a sudden movements of hundreds of billions of gallons of water. If the sea floor dropped by 3 ft over a sea floor area of say 300 square miles the energy released would be on a scale not seen by modern humans.

Even if the the pressure equalisation was gradual, it would at some point result in a sudden collapse which would be considerably smaller than the sudden shift, but still deadly!

which would happen anywhere where oil is drilled below the earths crust. As far as I know with the all the oil wells like that so far nothing has happened.

The gulf is tragic, BP AND PARTNERS (!!!) should clean it up. BUT it's still just "yet another" oil spill and won't be the last. As the drilling is in ever more inaccessible areas then even more accidents will happen. You either accept the mess for oil addition or stop using oil.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's some irony for you - not 20 minutes ago I posted the following on this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just think of all the $$$ our Gov will save by killing off all those blacks, hispanics, cuban and retirees collecting pensions and SS retirement. TRILLIONS UPON TRILLIONS
They might want to CREATE a tidal wave to wipe out Cuba, and half of Central and northern South America. That would end the drug problem, at least temporarily!
Yes.,.this is pretty sick stuff but any government that will happily drop bombs on cities without provocation would bloody well do something like this too.
That's why the tight lid on the media, what they heck could they find? Probably not much except dead animals and that wouldn't serve to KEEP THE FEAR LEVEL HIGH. This is a new breed of terrorism, holding ecosystems hostage to seize control of key resources and pass political/financial/war agendas
Whateve i's going on in the Gulf will definitely NOT be what the government tells you is happening. They must have total control of the situation to manipulate it for maximum effect.
This is WW3, I just realized it.
It's not just Iran that we want to get rid of, most of our neighbors to the south are viewed as expendable too.

Great minds think alike
but then so do the dumb ones

Hey, those pictures are scaring the crap outta me

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The sea floor cannot collapse from the oil leakage. There is too much pressure on the oil and sea floor. It is only going to leak out at a constant rate and will equalize. The only possible way a tidal wave could hit would be from a massive shift in the Earth's crust to adjust, but it's not proven that it will happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Sounds interesting, but wouldn't the pressures between the two liquids equalize?

What would cause the sea floor to collapse?

Kharron

A few well placed conviniently placed like th OP said. Then blame it on a methane explosion. They have all ready proved that the T.V. watching, tabloid reading public will swollow just about anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That's why the Navy vessels are headed to Costa Rica!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns

well I may not be good but i sure would not want to be asked why
i had part in the destruction of mega millions of souls. would you?

it may only be a conspiracy theory but if haarp is real and man made
wars are real who is to say something akin to this is not coming?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This would not cause a tsunami (though a massive methane explosion would). Displacing undersea earth from one part of the floor to another -- even if it falls off the shelf or is blown off the shelf -- because all the displaced earth is already under water. In other words, there is no volume being displaced. It would be moved from one spot to the other.

Tsunamis are caused by water being displaced by either something falling into the water (part of a mountain) or pushing up from the crust (like from an earthquake fault).

Don't believe me? Fill up your bath tub. Drop a brick into it and it will cause a little tsunami. Put that same brick under the water, then stack more on top, but stay below the water line. Tip the stack over. What happens? Not much. Same thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well Hot Damn, if that isn't a thread worthy of the worlds greatest conspiracy
site, I don't know what is! I guess will know soon enough now won't we?
Great Photos too! All I know is that it time to move to higher elevation.

Flag and Star

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by Kharron

No, imagine you had a giant 10ft balloon that could not be popped, and covered it with earth until it was compressed to a foot thick. The pressure inside the balloon would be extremely high compared to the air pressure outside. If the air pressure decreases suddenly or gently then the soil on top of the balloon will rapidly or gradually lower itself.

If this is done suddenly then you get a huge displacement of soil which if on the sea floor results in a sudden drop in sea levels. On the scale we are talking about in the gulf this will result in a sudden movements of hundreds of billions of gallons of water. If the sea floor dropped by 3 ft over a sea floor area of say 300 square miles the energy released would be on a scale not seen by modern humans.

Even if the the pressure equalisation was gradual, it would at some point result in a sudden collapse which would be considerably smaller than the sudden shift, but still deadly!

This is not the same as the OP describes. He/she describes the underwater cliff face being blown off, with the debris collapsing off the shelf a few kilometers down. That would NOT cause a tsunami because there is no pressure being displaced, the earth is just moving from one location to the next -- water goes where earth was a vice versa. This would be a neutral event.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by mpriebe81

off-topic here, but did anybody else notice the town in the Caucus Islands called "Cockburn Town"??? That just made me spit my water out

On topic, good find!!!! S&F for sure, that DOES look extremely fishy to me. Granted I am no geologist, so I look forward to hearing from others who may be able to enlighten us as to what exactly this means.

Cockburn is a relatively common name in the UK, I've come across a few. Although it isn't pronounced as it's spelt. It's pronounced as Co burn. Silent ck. I'd imagine that it's the same deal with this town.

Imagine how he'd pronounce Clitheroe lol

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i can easily see this as sabotage with bp/halliburton on deck.
and heres un help! to bus you to fema camp halliburton.
and the un small arms treaty is here.-
drones are going up. national guards being mobilized.
serf city -here we come.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you look at the shore lines and oceans in Google Earth you will literally find millions of those types of patterns you pionted out.

Why pick those ones? First placed you zoomed in on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join