It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Samir Shabazz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I started this thread because the other thread was about a convaluted race war. This isn't about that. This is about what I feel is one of the most horrid humans in America. King Samir Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party. Here is why you know his name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WND TV

'Want freedom? Kill some crackers!'
New Black Panther Obama DOJ refused to prosecute: 'I hate white people – all of them!'

Posted: July 07, 2010
11:45 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Minister King Samir Shabazz, aka Maurice Heath (photo: Can't Stop the Bleeding blog)

"You want freedom? You're gonna have to kill some crackers! You're gonna have to kill some of their babies!"

Those were the words of Minister King Samir Shabazz, also known as Maurice Heath, the New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia leader.

Shabazz is the same man the Obama administration Department of Justice refused to prosecute after he was filmed on Election Day 2008 with Jerry Jackson wearing paramilitary uniforms, carrying a nightstick and blocking a doorway to a polling location to intimidate voters.

The following YouTube video posted by Naked Emperor News shows his statements during a National Geographic special on the New Black Panthers:

"I hate white people – all of them! Every last iota of a cracker, I hate 'em," Shabazz shouts into a megaphone on a crowded sidewalk. "Through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore [expletive] on our arms. And we call ourselves black men with African garb on."

Then Shabazz spotted a black man embracing a white woman.

"What the hell is wrong with you, black man?" he shouted into his megaphone. "You [inaudible] with a white girl on your damn arm!

"You want freedom? You're gonna have to kill some crackers! You're gonna have to kill some of their babies!"

In a 2008 interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, Sabazz said, "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. ..."

www.wnd.com...

Here's a little about his personal life.

www.blackplanet.com...

THis guy stood outside of a voting booth in Philly with a nightstick intimidating voters.

The antidefamation league considers the New Black panther party formed in 1989 a hate group. These aren't the original Panthers. Want to know what they stand for? Here's there site.

www.newblackpanther.com...

WE AFFIRM THAT THE GOVERNMENTS, CORPORATIONS AND WHITE PRIVATE CITIZENS OF THE REGION, HAVE WILLFULLY, INTENTIONALLY AND RECKLESSLY ENSLAVED, DISCRIMINATED AGAINST,
ROBBED AND DISFRANCHISED OUR PEOPLE IN COUNTLESS AND INNUMERABLE WAYS. WE AFFIRM THAT THE SAME ENTITIES WEALTH IN THE REGION IS ROOTED IN THE SLAVE TRADE-SYSTEM AND CURRENTLY PROFIT FROM CONTEMPORARY RACISM AND DISENFRANCHISEMENT.
WE THEREBY DEMAND THAT THE GUILTY PARTIES RELINQUISH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OWED IN FINANCE, LAND AND OTHER NECESSARY SUPPLIES, AS PARTIAL REPARATIONS, TO PARTIALLY COMPENSATE FOR OVER 400 YEARS SLAVERY, DISCRIMINATION, RACISM, BRUTALITY, ROBBERY, THEFT, LAND-STEALING, SUFFERING, DEATH, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL INJURIES, GENERAL ABUSE, DEFAMATION, SLANDER AND A HOST OF OTHER CRIMES AND TORTS OF THE BROADEST AND WORST MAGNITUDE.
WE DEMAND THE USE OF THESE PARTIAL COMPENSATORY DAMAGES FOR THE INSTITUTIONAL REBUILDING OF THE BLACK NATION AND COMMUNITY WITH ABSOLUTELY NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
WE FULLY SUPPORT ALL NATIONAL REPARATIONS MOVEMENTS, AND WE CALL ON ALL BLACK ORGANIZATIONS TO FIGHT FOR REPARATIONS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!! BLACK POWER!

2. We want full employment for our people and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we have begged the white man to do for us.
We believe that since the white man has kept us deaf, dumb and blind, and used every dirty trick in the book to stand in the way of our freedom and independence, that we should be gainfully employed until such time we can employ and provide for ourselves.

We believe that this wicked racist government has robbed us, and now we are demanding the overdue debt of reparations. A form of reparations was promised 100 years ago (forty acres and a mule) as restitution for the continued genocide of our people and to in meaningful measure and repair the damage for the AFRICAN HOLOCAUST (Maangamizo/Maafa).
We believe our people should be exempt from ALL TAXATION as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land and the overdue reparations debt remains unpaid. We will accept payment in fertile and mine rally rich land, precious metals, industry, commerce and currency. As genocide crimes continue, people's tribunals must be set up to prosecute and to execute.
The Jews were given reparations. The Japanese were given reparations. The Black, the Red and the Brown Nations must be given reparations. The American white man owes us reparations. England owes us reparations. France owes us reparations, Spain and all of Europe. Africa owes us reparations and repatriation. The Arabs owe us reparations. The Jews owe us reparations. All have taken part in the AFRICAN HOLOCAUST and the slaughter of 600 million of our people over the past 6,000 years in general and 400 year in particular. We know that this is a reasonable and just demand that we make at this time in history.

4. We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings, free health-care (preventive and maintenance).

We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this devilish and decadent American society

6. We want all Black Men and Black Women to be exempt from military service.

We want freedom for all Black Men and Black Women held in international, military, federal, state, county, city jails and prisons.
We believe that all Black People and people of color should be released from the many jails and prisons because they have not received a fair and impartial trial. Released means released to the lawful authorities of the Black Nation.

Free healthcare, reparations(nobody in the party was ever a slave), free all blacks from all prisons and jails worldwide, exemption from military service and guaranteed well paying jobs for all blacks.

THat's what his hate group wants. He wants to encourage people to kill white people, white babies etc... He leads the Philly chapter of the party, so he represents their platform. And there platform is to kill white babies. He said it in front of the world.

Freedom of speech is one thing. But encouraging people to kill a cracka and kill cracka babies goes far beyond the boundries of free speech. This man needs to be arrested. He's a substandard human being and I dare someone to defend him.

And here is the worst part.

Career Department of Justice attorneys headed by voting-section chief Chris Coates filed a case under Section 11(b) of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 against four defendants, accused the men of attempting to engage in, and engaging in, both voter intimidation and intimidation of individuals aiding voters.

The original Department of Justice complaint named Shabazz, Jackson and two other defendants: the New Black Panther Party and its chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, who planned deployment of 300 members on Election Day.

A federal judge ordered default judgments against the New Black Panthers after party members refused to appear in court. The DOJ trial team had won its case.

Even though DOJ lawyers had won, the Obama administration suddenly ordered it dropped – against advice of prosecutors who brought the case.

Obama thinks they are ok. Fight Shabazz and his group.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Did I get this correct?
This guy and his pals were about to be sentenced and the DOJ just cut them Loose?
He's in the employ of.... IMHO.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Having DoJ drop the ball like this obviously reeks of special rights to certain groups over the rights & liberties that should be reserved for all.

What is just as worse as this is the representatives that were elected by the people to uphold the constitution and hold other branches of the government in check are also oblivious to what is happening around them.

Just take a look at this thread, Democratic Congressmen is Unaware of Case which involves the Black Panthers and the DoJ

[edit on 13-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wow, this guy really does sound like a scumbag extraordinaire!!!
Black panther, KKK, La Raza, they can all take a long walk as far as i'm concerned. The world would be a much better place without ignorant a-holes such as these!

Now why in the hell would the DOJ let this idiot slide? Our justice system is so jacked beyond belief...i'd like to just walk away from this place.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Guy sounds like a complete moronic clown. No better than any "Grand Wizard" out there today.

I have no disrespect for any race. But EVERY race is represented by morons like this. His day will come. Someone, somewhere will take care of him.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That guy shear in the heck would intimidate me at a polling both. I can’t believe no body stood up to that punk. Even if he had a Billy club. You’re not going to intimidate me and try to take away my right to vote PUNK!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well his ego is quite huge, King Samir Shabazz? King of what? I am so sick of the demands of those who don't do anything meaningful for society. Hey bad news your majesty, your people in the US were offered land back in Africa. Didn't take it when it was offered? Then you are outta luck.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I have no disrespect for any race. But EVERY race is represented by morons like this. His day will come. Someone, somewhere will take care of him.

here here ..... cheers !!!!
I'll drink to that !!!!

just ask yourself what happened to the original
Black Panther Party Leader and co-founder
Huey Percy Newton ???

Shot dead in the street 1989.

Ironic thing about violence:
If you go hunting it ....
it finds you first

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That is why we all need to exercise our Constitutionally Guaranteed right to bear arms. If someone tried to infringe upon my constitutionally guaranteed right and duty to participate in election process upon which our government, such that it has become, was predicated, I would not hesitate to use my constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms in the defense of my constitutionally guaranteed right to vote. If someone is trying to deprive me of the rights guaranteed me by the constitution, then they have become, in my estimation, an enemy combatant, and I would sort them out accordingly.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok so the DOJ let this guy off, is there any proof he was originally charged?
He was charged with holding a stick in public, that is all.
Therefore he wasn’t let off, he was never charged of anything real.
The man is not only using this Simba-nala lion king or however you say his name.
But the man is using the white man too.
The war is becoming terribly un popular and we need a new division in the people.
Didn’t this happen right about when the Vietnam War needed it?
The end of 1966 anyone?
Divide and conquer all of you fools!
Build that hatred get angry and then do the right thing!!!
Release all of that anger not on some dupe wanna be black leader but on the PTB who actually orchestrated this.
A real black leader was Martin Luther King jr., or Malcolm X they both died because the man could not use them like pawns, but their message still lives.
Do some research before we get all lathered up, and remember.
“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Being ATS, I like to believe that we here all know about the numerous crazy militias in this country who are arming themselves to the teeth and training each day to fight a holy war against the non-whites and non-believers.

A vocal black racist who controls a handful of followers and is anything but physically intimidating gets his 15 minutes and now people like you are throwing a fit over it.

You're a bigot, holmes.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinrock
Being ATS, I like to believe that we here all know about the numerous crazy militias in this country who are arming themselves to the teeth and training each day to fight a holy war against the non-whites and non-believers.

A vocal black racist who controls a handful of followers and is anything but physically intimidating gets his 15 minutes and now people like you are throwing a fit over it.

You're a bigot, holmes.

Did you fail to grasp that this individual is part of the bigger group called the "NAACP"? The same group that asked the DoJ and the Obama White House to drop all charges against these two.

Source

Adams described the indifference of Obama political appointees to the arguments which the trial team made in support of the case and pointed to the potential involvement of an NAACP lawyer in urging dismissal of the case.

Remove the blindfold and open your mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I am not talking about a national enquirer type media post but, can you show me real "PROOF" that said individual was charged?
Media propaganda can work both ways.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

See he is wrong as hell* for many of his lame racist statments, for all he is doing is disrupting the African American populace with some ignorant racisim RANTS. How the hell* can any good minded person say kill any bodies babies and this remark right there should sink him in the minds of any who attempt to follow him. If he was trully trying to help he wouldnt attempt to cause so much friction backed with ignorance.

The Original B.P.P .with Huey P. Newton and advocates, were all about self protection from crooked police, urban reconstruction and rainbow relations meaning they were intelligent to see that a problem like racisim cannot be battled against with only 1 race especially since racisim spans all races.

The Original B.P.P. tried to help the communities they were part of via, ROBBING DRUG DEALERS AND TAKING THE DRUGS AND DESTROYING THEM AND USING THE MONEY TO PAY FOR CICLE CELL AND DIABITIES AS WELL AS KIDNEY FOUNDATIONS, BREAKFAST AND LUNCH PROGRAMS FOR THE POOR CHILDREN, WHOS PARENTS WERE STRUNG OUT ON DRUGS. This was a true form of positive interaction (BALANCE) for the public which if left alone would of encouraged some positive behaviors within the UNITED STATES, its sad Hoover took them to war because he felt they were a threat to national security. IMAGINE IF THEY INSTEAD OF DRUG CARTELS
WOULD OF INFLUENCED THE BIG CITIES OF AMERICA...

AND DONT NOBODY SAY HUEY DIED IN A DRUG DEAL BECAUSE ITS KNOWN WHAT HAPPENED WAS A SET UP TO FURTHER DESTABILIZE THE SOCIAL INTEGRITY OF THE PANTHER PARTY (RIP)

Anyway Shabazz may have intentions to rally the Africanaz Americanaz communities in some strange radical way but he is going at it the same way the KKK RALLY AND SPREAD THEIR IGNORANCE-THE IRONY IN HOW SOME HATE EACH OTHER BUT ACT THE SAMEWAY... I personally feel he needs to get some more compassion for the words he speaks instead of delievering str8 ignorance in his language to the masses.

Again the Original B.P.P. which I have studied on as well as many other racial driven factions was really for the people and not just blacks basically for all who were living in the poverish ghettos, they didnt just see blacks suffering they seen Indians-Whites-Asians-Blacks-and any other races who were trapped in LOWERCLASS AMERICANAZ.

So Shabazz should chill for he is inciting foolishness that can endanger many children just outta hatred not change..........

THE DEMON SATAN IS NO RACIST (REMEMBER THIS ALL) he will minipulate any race in power to do his deeds.......ANY
VENUS!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I am not talking about a national enquirer type media post but, can you show me real "PROOF" that said individual was charged?
Media propaganda can work both ways.

Look if you avoid to see what is right in front of you. Then no one can help you see reality but your self. News is news, and the weekly standard has more weight in its coverage than the bankrupt WaPo, Huff'n Bluff, and the for sale NewsWeek.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Did you fail to grasp that this individual is part of the bigger group called the "NAACP"? The same group that asked the DoJ and the Obama White House to drop all charges against these two.

He's part of a group that (according to their own mission statement) promotes equality. The "New Black Panthers" are not part of this group. He does not control the NAACP, he controls the NBPP.

The NAACP stepped in to protect what they believe is his right to free speech. As much as we all know he was there to intimidate, he never came out and said that's what he was doing.

The OP even stated "The antidefamation league considers the New Black panther party formed in 1989 a hate group."

The ADL? Really?

Jim Rawlings of the NAACP stated in December '09 - “We also have new partnerships,” Rawlings said, “and one of our new partners is ADL,” the Anti-Defamation League. “The issues of the ADL around hate crimes and social injustice are consistent with the issues of the NAACP.

Remove the blindfold and open your mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Fair enough, and you would be correct that there is a story. The story of a beautiful princess locked away in a tower, what does this have to do with the story on the arrest of the new black panther junior? Why I’ll tell you, they are both fairy tales.
Yes news is news you are 100% correct. However, does that make it fact?
Maybe, No.
I would copy and paste a Merriam Webster link pointing to “PROPAGANDA”
But I am quite sure you know what that is; I am however questionable as to whether you know how to spot it.
Just because the MSM says it’s true does not make it so.
Now, show me real proof that this gentleman was arrested for anything other than having a baton, not an article proof.
Hope to see some proof soon so we can unite and figure out who and what the real problem is here.
Good hunting Brother.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
im failing to see the political madness correlations. if every american was autopsied and their minds naked it would then be legal to persecute based on what is seen? if a person is hateful it does not matter if they are racist; are hateful people granted free speech, and how is "racism" relegated to being excluded from being "hateful".do people who disagree with anything their bodies does divide and force themselves on a whole body as their own?what happens when you divide because you are in disagreance with actions within your organs; do you then expect all other bodies that havent faced the same conflict to view their bodies as the same under penalty of division?he is more healthy than most americans if he can articulate his mind and not be "a divided organ that is a body within america stated".he is less or equally as cancerous as the leper who expects my union vote or me to court his daughter because we share fraternity in a working environment or that any opinion or thought that can be expressed must be uniform with his governing bodies and politically correct for constitution ratification.

you people who are expressing your distaste are not better than the hundreds of people lynched. your talents of being the way you are will never change who you are predisposed to being.you people will never change and are the same party who constantly engage is the same dialectic union.

this mans america is not a union of dialectic tribes go back to where you came from with this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Shabazz is living proof of what living under ghetto conditions can do to a person (yes, he was once a person too). I think he grew up in newark, NJ. These cities are human dumping grounds in many ways.
I'm not defending Shabazz, but I do think it bears mentioning how people like this come to be. THere isn't a very large membership for the NBPP but I'd bet that the vast majority of their membership is drawn from these areas.
These kids grow up with no fathers, working mothers or welfare mothers, pathetic schools, little to no real opportunity.
His approach is backasswards but his hatred is born a reality, which for the most part ARE conditions created by a FEW WHITE MEN.
To hate all whites blindly like he does is ludicrous, to try to institutionalize is insanity.
There is a double standard of justice going on that cuts both ways - only a black hate group could get away with openly calling for the killing of whites, any other race would be prosecuted and sent off to Leavenworth.
If you don't want to have people like King Shamir Shabazz then we have to stop creating conditions that make people turn to blind hate.

There are BIG problems in the Black communities (inner cities) that need to be addressed. As for reparations
- this white devil lives on SSDI, ask somebody else. Sheesh! I cannot stand beggars.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thank you for posting this!

The thought ran through my mind.... 'What would really mess the 'King's' day up?

If someone researched into his history. Maybe found out what his REAL name was at the time of his birth. Then poked around his family tree.
I don't know, might find a little white blood in his past!

He lists Native American in his genetic makeup, but nothing Caucasian, of course!

It might be worth the effort for some investigative member(s) of ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join