It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
bush plans to start invading iraq on march 23rd!!!! people who are in the know understand the significance of that

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
where are you getting your info? last i heard the Brits were trying to convince the US to extend the "compliance by" date and set up a list of disarmament task. no hard date had been announced.

and i have no idea of the historical signifcance of going to war on the 23rd of March. so unless you explain your stance, i'm sticking to my assumption of bombs over Baghdad in early April.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Though I have yet to see why... Funny though, I can think of many instances in my life where it's significant. Personally, I'm banking on the 18th as go time...
It should have been on the 15th of LAST month, but France and Germany kind of gummed up the works...

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mr. Bush did set a proposal that Iraq has until the 18th of March. So I guess on the 19th if Iraq does not comply with the U.N., then Mr. Bush will go ahead anyays, even if they do.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
He's probably a Jordan fan!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Isn't there another thread that discusses the number 23?...I'm pretty sure there is.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm doing this right but here it is:

xmbabovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join