It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest/Weirdest websites?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Thanks to you....i watched this #...and now im pissed

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobgal
Facebook

A bunch of girls posting pictures of themselves talking about twilight and how hott the werewolf is. Or last nights (lol i think it was actually last night) episode of Jersey shore.

Oh dear god. That werewolf guy's nose is way too big, and don't even get me started on Jersey Shore.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've got to say that BESTGORE.com is one of the roughest sites I've seen on the normal web.

I don't wanna discuss deep web, I'm not at liberty to do so.

I've seen some things man...and some stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

What is Deep Web? and im a pretty open person but i checked out some stuff listed here and its appalling! I watched a video of a murder torture that was filmed and it just made me sick and almost cry how awful it is that people have the willfullness inside themselves to do these things. So sad

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
reply to post by CHIEF23

What is Deep Web? and im a pretty open person but i checked out some stuff listed here and its appalling! I watched a video of a murder torture that was filmed and it just made me sick and almost cry how awful it is that people have the willfullness inside themselves to do these things. So sad

Every wonder what happens to old websites that are no longer in use? Well, they're in deep web rerouted and registered into the darkness of the web. Deep web is what lies under the surface web. And by surface web I mean what you can look for via search engine. The deep web houses some of the darkest websites that exists. It can only be accessed though a Tor program such as Vidalia to get into the onion network, which houses the deep web. You can find anything and everything you want on the deep web with patience and with anonymity. If you want more info please inbox me and we'll discuss outside of ATS.

Deep web is home to things like The Human Experiment. The site describes the actions of a group of scientists, described as being comprised of apprentices, doctors and nurses, who conduct experiments on human subjects. The experiments in question range from tolerance of pain and extreme temperature to vivisection, drug trials and infectious diseases.According to the website, the medical crew works under the supervision of an unknown party, referred to as "high command", and conduct their research in four warehouses in an undisclosed location.

It is also home to funny chans and forums for people who are just looking for good pirating sites or funny memes. But It's a dark, dark place. It's not wise to navigate a place like this without a little instruction and know how or you might stumble upon something you can never unsee.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Some of the theories on this site is kinda weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join