It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Paths thing on the FTR main page (clue?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
God

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thank god for Purdue's site. (and whoever else has made a site for clues/chat)

my death has indeed sent the enemy down the wrong paths as we hoped but they are on your paths now and it is time to find seclusion of your treasures

engineering.purdue.edu... mail2/ShowClue

Your mission is clear, you must find one of the four Deny Ignorance rings. They are rings of gold and engraved with words of truth, making the wearer a true captain. Once the four secret words of truth are combined, they will reveal your shared path, your shared destiny, and open up tools of knowledge and learning for the four new captains of enlightenment.

engineering.purdue.edu... /FTR/Clues/moreCodeInSource/ShowClue

And this: engineering.purdue.edu...

1 talks about 'sequestering' his ring online and about how the enemies are not knowledgeable in the 'digital space'. Cromline makes a direct referrence to this on his site. ("...the vile creatures of abovetopsecret.com underestimated our understanding of technology and the digital way.")

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yes, we figure that it is online here on ATS or one of our other known sites...... Not sure it we are looking for an actual ring now or just a link to another clue or what...... My guess is just a link and it is hidden in the message left by 5 on the door. The only thing we can get out of the message is cygnus. So, I am trying to follow that lead with many web addresses. But, to no avail so far. I have gotten tired of just trying every posible idea for "cygnus" and "path" and "the path" for an address. So, I have been searching everything for cygnus and the path on ATS. Found a few threads, but nothing seems to make sense for finding the rings. Also have been googling the internet for something. I have learned alot about cygnus "the swan", but cannot really relate on how it will tie in here. Unless the Swan has something to do with an address. But, I highly doubt it. I have tried the anagrams, but nothing really seems to fit for the name cromeline hendoraki. I am at a little loss now. But, I have not given up. If anyone has more ideas, please bring them up. I will try to do the work and post it here with the details on my site.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have added a simple search feature to my site to find a term in the clues and solutions. The search box is below the clue listing. I'd like to thank God for the inspiration, I couldn't have done it without His help.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
if anyone is on, come to the chat... something may be up... need to discuss it before posting...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
if anyone is on, come to the chat... something may be up... need to discuss it before posting...

where is chat?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
wats up the soloution to the clue about the path is next and important i see you have solved that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join