It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Paths thing on the FTR main page (clue?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hey darkdragon and _zero_are the same people thats why he was banned.

God

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry to much about the emails on the hammurabi5 site. I think most of the people probably had intentions of tricking Cromline into trusting them. Except for that darkdragon idiot.

Remember how Simon gave us compliments on how well we were all working together... I think that the email link on Cromline's site is a clever way to try to get us to turn against each other. It's all part of the game. Don't fall for it....but don't be to careless either.

I counted every 5th word to that 'paths' poem thingy.. left to right...top to bottom. I got 'clear the path'. Don't know if that's any relevance.... but... we're kinda stuck here. I'm willing to try anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How can u tell that DarkDragon and _zero_ are the same? LOL! The sneaky little biatch!

LOL! I checked their profiles... umm yeah i guess they could be the same people... DarkDragon got banned on the 16th, _zero_'s account was then created on the 16th... but i don't know... their posts don't really sound the same... but they were banned for sort of doing the same things... trying to gain access to the FTP side of hammurabi5.com... but who can say...

[edit on 16/6/2004 by jameo131i]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
well zero contacted me and i could tell it was darkdragon because the IM text color was the same so he amitted he was darkdragon and he started talking about how he had a bad start and wanted to start over and show people who he really is adn said all those stupid posts were because of the delay and he was trying to goof off and just be funny

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A cover..? truth...? game...? Who can believe who and when the who believe who, then what can the who believe? Questions to ponder and who the who should trust.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
JC you are getting paranoid and turning against people deny ignorance and stay together sa one is what we should do not find out who is corrupt and so on.btw this reminds me of a twilight zone episode where aliens turned the neighbors against eachother and they all killed eachother because of paranoia

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
English what? Grammar what? Syntax what? MGJ please dont comment on my English anymore.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Questions to ponder and who the who should trust.

Now what the heck would a British rock band from the 60's have to do with finding the rings?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
English what? Grammar what? Syntax what? MGJ please dont comment on my English anymore.
i wasnt commenting on your english you were saying something i didnt understand what you meant

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is called an analogy. Comparing something to something else. A pastoral analogy to be exact about harvesting wheat.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yes i know what an analogy is but i didnt make the connection between urs.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have checked for cygnus searching ATS and nothing really there.
I have used cygnus.yadaya.com and yadayada.com/cygnus
Still cannot find anything....

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I noticed in Cromeline's note that the only capitalised word is 'Someone'. I did a member search for Someone and found one but he does not seem to be a part of this.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
YES all i know is that they are onliine so guess what Maveric's back

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
www.hammurabi5.com...

We dont have damn permission.

God

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
From the hammurabi5 site: (this is old news)

our final message to them, and one sure to irritate, confound, and ager is our audacious sequester of the rings and their words deep within the bowls of the very medium they worship and adore. oh, what poetry that is!

Two typos in this that jump out at me. ager which I'm assuming is supposed to be anger.
And bowls which I'm assuming is supposed to be bowels.

So the medium we 'worship and adore' is ....ats, I'm guessing. So is he saying that he hid them right here, on this site, somewhere?

He also says:

all three have been placed in very secret places scattered throughout the internet.

So I dunno... i'm freakin' stumped. I did a search on "-5-" and oddly enough a little way down the page I got a link for this Perl Mongers
And also a couple of other perl sites. Hmm.

Cerbrus mentioned that Cromline's site was a massive perl script.... I know, probably a coincedence.

*shrugs*

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I did a google search for Cygnus Perl and dicovered that Cygnus is a perl application. It was created by Cygnus Solutions and the company merged with Red Hat. I really don't understand anything about Perl but I think Cygnus allows for a linux like environment on a dos or windows based computer.

So Cromeline has a large Perl file and we find Cygnus in his note. I know cygnus is important, I really believe it's a clue but I have no idea how to use it.

God

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That's really interesting, dash.

I was looking over that goddamned webiste again (for the zillionth time) and discovered that Cromline referred to a 'path' a couple of times.

Narrow is the path to virtue while the path to ruin is great.

and

Self assurance and cockiness is not the creative path, only self evaluation on a base level and the courage to ask what is will guide you, sir.

He was addressing thematrix with that last one, I believe.

I was looking at the name 'cromline'...since he's always rambling about bloodlines and what not... I thought maybe 'Crom' could be the name of the particular bloodline. I didn't find anything intresting when I searched, though.

*shrugs*

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
www.hammurabi5.com...
We dont have damn permission.

i think that's a server folder, if you go to /admin/ you get a message: CobaltRaq. also the server is running:
Apache/1.3.20 Sun Cobalt (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6b PHP/4.0.6 mod_auth_pam_external/0.1 FrontPage/4.0.4.3 mod_perl/1.25

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
the path to virtue is narrow
the path should be clear
the path to ruin is great
the path is important
the path is creative
the path is next

The pyramaid down. Just making observations. I rewrote the three path quotes in hes posts.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Nightwalker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join