It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Paths thing on the FTR main page (clue?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have tried several rings and ats urls, yet to no avail.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wat u put the ring word into deep?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I remember a statement in an old clue,....

'combine as usual the inscription, to initiate the decryption process that will unlock the sequence of clues from 2,3, & 4.'

anyone know the usual?
this was referring to the deep file encryption but the site was cleansed so who knows what we are to do.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Smirkley..... be careful... many will try to get the word anyway they can!
Don`t fall for it...! You saw the mails that -5- was sent. -5- is Hammurabian, he must live by honor code, the traitors on this board would of course be shown to us. Now we just need to figure out who they are. Agents are everywhere.... Guard it with your life and watchout for anyone asking for the word!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Remember, this was referring to finding where 2, 3, and 4 sequestered their rings. Cromeline somehow got these clues before even Simon could, so even if those clues still existed they would be pointless. Cromeline has the rings, and we must get them from him! Do not allow yourselves to be distracted from the path!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
JC you have been acting a little strange and paranoid lately. calm down have a cold one. well i sent -5- a email just to see how stupid he was.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
hmm several of Cromelines emails were unnamed, but of the ones that foolishly gave a name, DD has been banned, Smudge doesnt post much anymore and then there is Machinegun, who tells us all the hunt is a game, and seems to hide himself in broad daylight??? What do we make of that.

Aspysayswhat?

Excuse me, bad cough...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Agents are everywhere....

Yes, we assume that DarkDragon was banned for discussing illegal activities, but perhaps this was just a smokescreen to hide from us the true reason for his banning. Remember the email Cromeline got from him..."i want to become partners with you in the ring hunt." Deceit and corruption is everywhere. Be very careful on whom you trust! There are those who still think this is just a "game," and as such they will do whatever is necessary to get their hands on a ring. They do not know what they are playing with.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
but see here is what i dont get why would 5 post clues on his site and communicate openly(but it is probably hidden)on his site i mean he should know we are watching it even though he is part of the game, i still think this would never happen furizol.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
-5- lives by the hammurabian code of honor... It is natural they he would not betray his flock... It is also natural that he would bask in the glory of one of our own wanting to side with his. But, he would not allow them as they broke the honor code of the line they came from... making them twice a dangerous. Remember, Cerberus said... -5- is clever.....

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i mean at first i was like is this really a game but now i am wondering thinking it is and zsandman why would i be part of this corruption crap review my posts you are jumping to conclusions, you have only been here a month take time to know people first before you start making accusations.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
but see here is what i dont get why would 5 post clues on his site and communicate openly(but it is probably hidden)on his site i mean he should know we are watching

Cromeline is very sure of himself and his cleverness. It is very clear that he has no repect for us here at ATS, and he is confident that we will not be able to solve his clues. Thankfully for us, he is mistaken, as he will soon learn. He will see his hope and joy for his kin-clans "convergence" fade before his eyes soon.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
And I have received requests for the ring word, havent I.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes be careful smirkley... just forget that u even know the word... u won't need to do anything with it until the other rings have been found by... hopefully genuine ATS members... guard the ring with your life smirkley! I sound SO paranoid... jeeze... it was ACTUALLY good of 5/-5- to post those emails... lol... to some extent anyway

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
well if five is that confident he cant be as clever as we think because no clever person would underestimate us and our team work. his over confidence and arrogance will be his downfall. i guess he never learned to deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
we cannot be parted or pushed away from one another ... we must bond, we must call it like we see it, the hammurabian line would love to pit brother against brother and sister against sister..... Unite I say.. Unite as one and we can rally to VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am a quick study of character MGJ, if you have nothing to hide dont be so defensive. In the end the wheat will be sorted from the chaf, and we will all reep the rewards of the seeds sown by the four enlightened ones.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i remember something saying the word from one ring will lead to the others, and that thing where the first ring unlocks the clues to 234 which chromface stole.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
I am a quick study of character MGJ, if you have nothing to hide dont be so defensive. In the end the wheat will be sorted from the chaf, and we will all reep the rewards of the seeds sown by the four enlightened ones.
hmmmm........... can you say this in english? im sorry i just dont understand what you said

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
yes, the little weasle stole the codes and has re-hidden them... Ahhhh, but not for long! He made a mistake on hide them online. One mistake that we will not surely make.... Smirkley.... stay alert our honored enlightened one!

[edit on 16-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join