It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff Unloads On Government Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Peter Schiff is an investment firm manager that is running for the US Senate seat in Connecticut.

He was previously Ron Paul's campaign economics advisor and is a well versed Austrian economist. Peter was one of the few economists to accurately predict the economic collapse and explain all of the reasons the collapse occurred BEFORE the collapse took place. You can watch a video that highlights his predictions here. The video has nearly 2 million views.

In this 40 minute interview, Schiff details many of the problems that caused the financial collapse and the proper strategies for dealing with it now that it has happened.

Schiff also clarifies his stance on military interventionism. Some of you may remember him making some fairly hawkish statements in the past which caused him some grief among the hardcore libertarians that most closely align themselves with his political and economic views.

He is, unequivocally, against the on going wars.

If you've never heard of Peter before or haven't listened to him speak, you really should take the time to listen to this interview. You'll learn a lot about basic economics and how businesses use the power of government to wage war against the people.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Oh, and if that wet your appetite, you can listen to Peter deliver a full speech on the economic crisis here:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
him sounds like a CLOSET ZIOIST to me..

although he is very smooth , possibly he knew the inner cogs of the banking cartel?

i used to be all for him until i got the ZIODAR--ionist radar---right now, if you are pro schiff this vid may do harm to a zionist savvy member who listens to it all especially after 24min in.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
although i hope im wrong, i used to watch all his stuff on youtube.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I can say you sound like a reactionary Marxist and my Marxistdar has gone off.

While this proves nothing, its certainly fun to make baseless accusations using hyperbole.

Considering he's against the wars, wants to end the federal reserve, is against the banker bailouts, and wants us out of middle east affairs, I think its fairly ridiculous to label him as an Israel supporting neo-con.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I don't think you know who Peter Schiff is. Or you don't know what Zionism is.

He was running in my state. But surprise surprise, Linda McMahon's deep pockets proved too formidable. Sad too. She was the last person I wanted to see as a senator.

new topics

top topics

join