It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult music industry - NEW Documentation (A must see!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
so "exposing" this stuff means these people embedding these rituals into music or whatever want to stay secret? what`s reason? do these rituals change anything? if it`s that important why not simply keep it to themselves instead of making it crackable by others? you really dont want to connect a device full of classified shyt to Interent and leave all the ports open.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by meshuggah11

They really don´t expose it to others its their obsession! Its their lifestyle and they show it proud out! You have to understand how this types think. They follow very old symbolics and rituals that, they belief gives them power. And as much as people see it, participate or - for instance on a live concert - give them their energy for their own rituals and goals, as more it will work. Thats the reason why much concerts are held in special buildings or places.
They give a f... about people that are in the know as that are the lesser people. Maybe they still feel empowered enough that they still don´t recognize this trend. Or they know more than we do...

But if we as lightworker want to break their patterns we have to bring it to as much folks as possible.
Now we see an increasing of humans that recognize this and start to awaken from their paralysis. This is our hope and their fault.
Lets hope it goes on and on and on and...

Forgot to add: what does it bring to them? Power, energy they can collect and use for their own goals. Satisfaction. Sacrifices for their "gods".
AND then think about how big their community is. All this signs and rituals are for all the others, who are in the know, like you look into your newspaper or watch the news.
Think about rhianas umbrella ritual or the buttefly - birth of a new star.
Everybody who knows and see this will know: 2oh there is a new member, lets support him/her/them...
And guess what short after their initation they are invited to all the shows and so on that are in the know too...
Everytime.

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

[edit on 1-9-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There is one point in particular that I want to bring to the fore-front. Sex and drugs should have little to do with being a musician. The sex and drugs are something that the business man promoted into the music business. The musicians unfortunately indulged.

People in the audience feel that the touch of another body will reasure them they are not phantoms. The audience picks up on the passion a musician displays through his emotions and expressions during improvisation. They actually apply it for their agenda. The musician has to practice between 12 and 15 hours a day to develop his universal perfection on an instrument. Technically and logically, it has little to do with sex or drugs in any sense.

People in society paint the musician bad. Whether it be record executives or fans. They don't seem to take into account the reality of practices. They disrespect musicians based on their view of television and media. If you want to be a true diverse musician, you must stay as far away from sex and drugs as humanly possible. Sex will eat away at your discipline and drugs will invade it. We are talking about the physical connection between human flesh and spirit mind with the strings on an instrument...or the woodwinds and percussion.

People in society display ignorant stupidity regarding the long hours of sweat and toil in which a musician must engage with to perfect themselves. Society has little beef with the basketball player who crafts themselves for the NBA or something....in cases like these, the basketball player's devotion is more widley excepted. I cannot give a percentage of how many people feel this way however, it would appear to be vast. The ignorance displayed from society to musician has more to do with an image of musicians that has been promoted into their minds and mentalities. Many musicians won't attend law school first and maybe that has something to do with social reaction. Does the word LOSER come to mind? In all walks of society, it seems that the ignorance rules over the excepting factor. This being the reason why many musicians go into seclusion.

Audiences think for the most part, that when you make it big....everything will change...and it does not. There is no touchdown. Your life will be the same or even worse unless you can save a nest egg and move into a mansion, living a private life.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was a musician for a time and dealt with a lot of demons of the past, mainly from breakups with x girlfriends. I would be singing and start getting really angry when i couldn't hit the right note. Throw my mic around etc..

But my poetry was always about deep human existance and changing the heart. I am a big fan of SWANS and Skinny Puppy, the cure, bands like them. Swans actually have their own label called young god productions, and in one song a reversed lyric of M. Giras translated to Praise Jesus. SO what im saying is not all musicians are sold out.

My take on lucifer is this. If God spoke, it implicates that sound, not light are the originator of all life and matter. So its wiser to listen rather than see. Lucifer edges to make you more bestial and God wants to show you that "sound" wisdom is the true light inside. As everything in the universe has a measurable frequency, this lends credibility to this theory.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by tonypazzo

you really think luciferian means good...

It just means one who follows light.

2 Peter 1:19 uses the term "Lucifer" to refer to Christ, while the Romans used it to refer to the planet Venus and Greek god Apollo (the sun).

The word "lucifer" was only used in a Latin translation, and in lower case, so it doesn't reference Jesus Christ. The word for the morning star in Greek is φωσφόρος ("Phosphoros").

Here's a passage from the Old Testament in the King James Version.

Isaiah 14:
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads I have EVER seen on this site.

Seriously, I am open-minded and willing to consider almost anything. But people are seriously suggesting that there is a group of people somehow able to GLOBALLY control thousands of Artists, artistic directors, record labels, floor managers, special effects crews, stage hands...
And for what?

I'm sorry, but what you are witnessing is not a conspiracy, not a cult, not even occultism. It's a load of arty guys trying to create an impressive, memorable, dramatic and interesting stage show, and nothing more.

To suggest it is anything more would be like me dragging out every advert over the last five years that has a cat in it and suggesting there is a grand feline conspiracy to brainwash the public into hating dogs.

Like I say, I'm open to most things and will certainly consider everything even if it's just for a moment. But some things are just too ridiculous to tolerate.

And allow me to preempt any replies of me being "in league"...
I am gay, I am Pagan, and I had a long term relationship with a stage manager for some rather large names in the UK.
I can guarantee you that all of the examples shown in that video are the result of high levels of caffeine intake, a lot of late nights fantasizing over dramatics, too much partying in brightly lit night clubs and the desire to make the audience go "WHOAH!"
And there is simply nothing more to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You know about the Grand Feline Conspiracy too?

OK, so being gay, pagan and dating a stage manager puts you in the know how?

Either your not paying attention or you just choose to deny.

I have no idea what is the real story here, but something odd goes on in this industry.

I respect your right to disagree but to write statements as these -

But some things are just too ridiculous to tolerate.
and

And there is simply nothing more to it.

Is odd to say the least and appears to come from an uninformed mind. I would suggest you dig a little deeper into this very intriguing subject before dismissing it all together. Then once more informed we would be very interested in debating with you further.

That is if the cats don't get to you first...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
reply to post by detachedindividual

You know about the Grand Feline Conspiracy too?

edit on 9-9-2010 by JimIrie because: vid

edit on 9-9-2010 by JimIrie because: yeah the new system...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
When is part six or seven coming out if they do please keep me updated.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads I have EVER seen on this site.

Seriously, I am open-minded and willing to consider almost anything. But people are seriously suggesting that there is a group of people somehow able to GLOBALLY control thousands of Artists, artistic directors, record labels, floor managers, special effects crews, stage hands...
And for what?

I'm sorry, but what you are witnessing is not a conspiracy, not a cult, not even occultism. It's a load of arty guys trying to create an impressive, memorable, dramatic and interesting stage show, and nothing more.

I may not fully understand your point. My reference to the music business has to do with my 30 years of road travel and personal experience with record executives throughout the 70's and 80's. For example, what was going on here in the U.S.A. with people like Larry Magid. Larry controlled Electric Factory Concerts.

If wealthy Satanic sects desired to hire musicians to perform for them, it has to do with their personal preference. It's not really a big deal. It's just part of life. Maybe most people in the world have no idea of such activities and it may sound ridiculous...so, call me a liar.

This load of arty guys (if in fact we are making reference to the same people), have control over final decisions. When I dealt with higher ups in the record companies (back in the 80's), it was not on the agenda to give something musically artistic a chance. If Michael Jackson was selling millions then a large percentage of artists on the verge of being signed were asked to sound like him or emulate something about him and so originality was thrown by the wayside. The reality of having record executives standing over your shoulder and telling you to shorten a solo or change the chord structure of a song was a contrived business venture created by them and not the musicians. Since they had the power and the money, we had to toe the line. This is not "CRY ME A RIVER" ......these are facts and to be a professional musician trying to be honest about this type of criminal activity, you are faced with society thinking that you are feeling sorry for yourself. That's why the record companies are easily able to get away with anything because in the eyes of the public, the musician is the one who looks to be in fault or the loser.

This paves a perfectly clear path for record companies to continue their criminal and un-justified ways. Society does not think of them ....only the musician. There are not many situations where the musician has competition on a musical level. Like in the world of sports where athletic players are compared to each other. It is mostly pay-offs. The record company does not put emphasis on how much talent you have. A huge percentage of the audience seems to think that they do. There is no real competition like there is in sports, music is all about money and entertainment. Do musicians have the freedom to record artistic compositions like they did in the 60's and early 70's? NO! Why?...because the yoiung record executives changed all of that. It was the old guys that worked for Warner Brothers and Columbia that incouraged musicians to do that. They had the concept of....."Well, give it a chance"! All this freedom in music died when hippies took over the executives chair. That's basically when rock guitar developed the annoying buzz saw sound and music in general was dismissed unless it was commercially viable.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The world/society is one big lie, its an illusion, but how far can a lie go until its too late to tell the truth ?

Take a look out of your window.

The conscious mind accepts things as they are but the subconscious see's more, its a sponge that soaks up everything.

Art/music/literature creativity is a projection of truth in a world of deception, through the looking glass of reality.

I'm sure many people have worked that out and capitalised on it.

We all strive for another reality, a better world and art always touches on that fact, it attaches itself to our feelings and emotions.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I really see all this as paranoid analysis. Of course the music industry is going to have certain mystic and occult symbolisms because of the whole counterculture meme. The same is with heavy metal.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ruffian

You could say the same with religion and science.

NASA is also associated with the Occult too so pretty much everything can be associated to the occult.

www.bariumblues.com...

Maybe we get told that the occult is scary so we don't find out its all just an alien experiment, if that was true the signs would be everywhere and the secret societies would be dreading the day we all find out.

The art/music/film world would be a perfect place to hide this information, it is just make believe after all, isn't it ?

LoL (in a really evil tone)

edit on 26-9-2010 by EvilTwin666 because: add on link

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

That's blatantly occult. Summond forth the dark one. It's not even trying to hide it

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

David Icke has been saying this for almost two decades now..............and everyone keeps bashing him.

And no it doesn't have to do with "God" or "Satan" it's vibrational frequencies that affect both DNA and causes a consciousness link that allow certain dimensional protocol to take place/like opening a portal by producing by sight and sound, a mass emotional response that then allows or triggers a portal(s) to open.

What is viewed as "magic" today will be a known "quantum physics" tomorrow.

Good post for spreading awareness - but this isn't magic folks, it's quantum physics.

A certain pitch, frequency, lights can make a entire group consciousness open up dimensional doorways.

I don't know how else to explain it. Very hard to find the words.

And remember, "Occult" means "hidden" not witch craft or satanism.

Princess Diana and 911 were all "sacrafices" that in and of themselves caused a certain mass emotional trauma to the human psyche...............

Now ask yourself, who the real puppet masters are.

Yes as crazy as Icke sounds.

If you were to tell someone two hundred years ago about microwaves, cell towers, jets, TVs, epilepsy, etc - they would have laughed and not believed you.

edit on 26-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
wow, i have not laughed so hard in along time. i do not know whats worse, that vid, or, the...........

ah it's pointless so nevermind.

cheers,
aa

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The way I see this is plain and simple. In the 80's, executives were asking newly signed bands to grab just the fring garbage of Devil worship or signature quotes from demonlogy derived from Judeo-Christian concepts. You know? The medieval thelogians like Colin De Plancey. Most of the lyrics were down to earth messages regarding Satan and his existence. Hey guys....some of it may have been interesting to the youth but, in a business sense it was pre-planned and contrived after the release of the first Black Sabbath album in 1970.

But then you have another reality. A wealthy Satan worshippers sect hires a classical musician to perform in their mansion while they sit and relax. This is the real deal. I don't see anything wrong with this. Unless, you were scared like me. They are a different class of people.

As young teenagers performed suicide on themselves through the influence of these Heavy Metal lyrics, the business grew even more. People made judgements on the 80's Satanic Panic deaths and thought it to be a commercial hoax. If a wealthy Satan worshippers sect decides to move into your town, then it will happen. They either will or they won't and it has little or nothing to do with the 80's hype of Satanic Panic. People in society sometimes don't have the desire to seperate what's printed in newspapers from what is real fact anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well the boys at www.napster.com are in on the joke their corporate logo is a pretty good representation of the little demon f**ker you can download via too much downloading its the same squirrily little blighter you'll get at a fundamentalist baptism.I find it quite amusing people worldwide with their ipods etc unwittingly downloading hellspawn spirits as well as music.TPTB are creating hells army with most blissfully unaware of their recruitment.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

I use to be a big time Wu-Tang Clan fan still listen to some of there music but i feel they have been infiltrated by the Illuminati in a very clever and sophisticated way as too the members probably don't even know it, it seemed to happen around the time there cd the W came out, before that they were very anti Illuminati and spoke out againts them in many songs and such some were even students of Jordan Maxwells teachings but if you listen to a song on the W they sing about splitting people which is what the Illuminati does to create alters in your brain and make you a multiple personality so they can compartmentalize information in your brain, and that one shot of RZA in the video you showed he was covering his eye which is a sign of a monarch slave, i only hope the Wu gather there senses and relize what's been going on and get back on the right path because they were truly great back in the day and spoke alot of wisdom and i want to here that wisdom again.

BTW any new news on part 6 or 7 coming out if so a link please.

edit on 7-10-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join