It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Destroy America!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
AAHHH! It never fails to amaze me at the ignorance that is so prevelent out there. What is wrong with the mentality of certain individuals in the U.S. The U.S. governments policies have never been anything more than self serving. To call yourselfs the peace keepers ot the world makes me want to puke.

The use of Power isn't about having the best military in the world and bending the rest of the world to your ways. It's about using that power to make the world a better place.

We knew in the late '70s and early '80s that we needed to find an alternate to oil. So what happened, the oil lobbies put the pressure on the government to supress alll new technologies in the energy fields so that they could continue to control the economy and make vast sums of money.

The rest of the world would survive fine if the U.S. economy collapsed. There would be hickups for a while but eventually other countries would fill the slack. I mean everything the U.S. companies produce is made in another country anyways so what would be the difference.

The U.S. population should be very concerned about this, your government is taking no steps to reducing it's deficit spending and in fact is increasing it. I think most countries are already considering this to be a real possibility.

Canada is a peace keeping country, we have never started a war but have always contributed troops and equipment to conflicts in which the people supported. We never supported the latest Iraq war, hence no troops from Canada. However we are fighting the war on terror in Afghanistan and inspections in the Adriatic and Persian Gulf for the war on terror.

To conclude, I would say that what Al Qaeda is doing right now to the U.S. is the same that the U.S. did to the USSR. Spend them into the ground and they will colllapse. All Al Qaeda has to do is make a threat and it costs the U.S. taxpayers billions of dollars for extra security. What does it cost Al Qaeda?? The price of a telephone call.

This war can't be won for either side.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo

Originally posted by Laxpla

This thread I think poses a threat to America, maby it is knowledge to look for, but I don't know according to you.
America Loves Everyone

I couldn't agree more.

I am appalled that this thread was allowed to remain here with the current title.

And I also agree when you state the fact that we shouldn't take advice of this nature from a person who lives in a country that financialy failed not long ago. Sounds like envy to me.

I have to say that even at 15, you are still one of the more mature minded people I have seen in this thread.

Nutzo

Nutzo

Ok Nutzo and Laxpla let me teach you a history lesson.

First, one question.

Where did all the peoples ancestors that are in USA come from?

A. Forgien Land (sp)
B. USA
C. Russia

D. China
E. Aliens

Out,
Russian

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Russian]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
We in the west don't "support" the third world.. We bleed it dry. The earthquake blankets are just for PR.

The point still stands. They still depend on us.

It's an example of the real, non-hypothetical destruction of a country, the discussion of which never elicited calls for censorship, as you did for this thread.

?
The context in which you used the Iraqi war had nothing to do with what we were talking about. The destruction of Iraq was brought on militarily anyway, so.....I ask again, what does the Iraq war have to do with any of what we discussed?

btw I NEVER, NOT ONCE in this thread called for censorship or anything like that. You have me confused with another poster. This thread is however, stupid (best word I can think of).
How about we start a thread coming up with ways to murder someone's family.
No difference.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird,

I posted to this thread after reading repeated calls, not by you, to have the thread censored for having and "anti-american" and "hostile" title.

I understood the original post to be purely a hypothetical scenario highlighting a potential area area of vulnerability for the US, so I posted a reply objecting to the censorship call, and pointed out it was a legitimate topic, and a potentially beneficial reality-check... the kind of reality check that comes when you hear opposing or otherwise disagreeable views.

I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. the rest was just response to your strange accusations, and claims that the US is somehow a world saviour and benevolent provider. That's all. The last word is yours.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
*That comment was a precursor to my own comment which I am about to make btw..*

To destroy Amerixca, remove the very essence from her, for it is then she could not survive as she would be powerless, defeated, nothing.

(Is precursor a word?)

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Someone asked for the opinion of an economist, I am a venture capitalist. I make my living by understanding world economies and investing in companies. If in some highly unlkley scenario where the U.S. goes into a massive depression similar to the Great Depressin of the 30s It would have a MASSIVE effect on the world economy. China whose trade imbalance with the U.S. is measured in the billions would be hardest hit. Thier economy would take a severe nose dive. Europe as well would take a big hit as the U.S. is currently a net importer from europe. Mexico would also be hit very hard with that economic trouble extending south thrugh South America. People in Africa would die by the hundreds of thousands as the U.S. aid packages are feeding millions on that continent. Japan would be affected as its two biggest markets, America and Europe, would both be in the midst of a severe recession. The fact is in this day and age the economies of all 1st world nations are inexorably intertwined and a blow to any one would have an impact on the others. However as the U.S. is the largest consumer worldwide a major recession here wuld affect the rest of the world far more than a major recession in germany or even the U.K. The only country I see that would weather the economic earthquake these hypothetical events would cuase without to much discomfort is australia.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Truely interesting idea.

But what happens when one of the largest financial markets crashes? It impacts everyone else.

I am not American, I am an Australian. If you are going to terrorise Western countries, terrorise the establishment, the government. Not the everyday hard working citizen who just wants to finish paying off his/her house (paying the greedy bankers).

Like I've always said, Money makes the world go 'round.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

First, one question.

A. Forgien Land (sp)
B. USA
C. Russia

D. China
E. Aliens

Out,
Russian

I am of Native American (Cherokee) and Scottish and French origins. Hence my last name , Balzo. Heehee.

But if you want to get into a whole bloodline conversation, join me here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I truly doubt that there is much that YOU could teach ME. But I am always willing to listen.

Nutzo

[edit on 17-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
... and pointed out it was a legitimate topic, and a potentially beneficial reality-check...

destroying the US is beneficial, gottcha.

the rest was just response to your strange accusations, and claims that the US is somehow a world saviour and benevolent provider.

and my response was because you hit a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Claiming I said something when you know good and wll I never said that annoys the crap out of me. Never once did I say those things.

However, I'd really love it if you can name just one, that's all I'm asking, one country that gives out more aid to more countries than the U.S. Just one and I'd gladly retract all my statements concerning that.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
275? Our running back benches more. Not very much
15 now Imagine me in 3 years? just tried today for 195, and it went pretty well.

www.democratandchronicle.com...

I keep saying in my mind, why does every country go against the USA? Love us, we love you
And when you guys need help, who aids you? Thank you, have a nice day.

America loves everyone!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would actually argue that money and economics are a weapon:

Durring WWII the Nazis printed counterfit British money and dropped it on London in an effort to cause inflation and bankrupt GB.

The United States uses economic sanctions all the time, they also have tried blockades and embargos as an effort to bring down countries. (Cuba, Iraq, Iran ect.)

Going back as far as the Age Of Imperialism, the British government hired pirates called profiteers to raid Spanish and French shipping in an effort to bring down their economy and kill the countries.

Throughout history money has been seen as one of the most potent weapons of all, I would think that it is also America's weak point especially now.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo

First, one question.

A. Forgien Land (sp)
B. USA
C. Russia

D. China
E. Aliens

Out,
Russian

I am of Native American (Cherokee) and Scottish and French origins. Hence my last name , Balzo. Heehee.

But if you want to get into a whole bloodline conversation, join me here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I truly doubt that there is much that YOU could teach ME. But I am always willing to listen.

Nutzo

I am NOT discussing you bloodline.

My point is after you and Laxpla said not to listen to forigeners I just showed you that you are forigeners too. If it wouldnt be for the FORIEGENERS in US you still would be hunting deer with spears.

It is the FORIGENRER that broght this country out of the sh*t hole.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

275? Our running back benches more. Not very much
15 now Imagine me in 3 years? just tried today for 195, and it went pretty well.

www.democratandchronicle.com...

I keep saying in my mind, why does every country go against the USA? Love us, we love you
And when you guys need help, who aids you? Thank you, have a nice day.

America loves everyone!

I am sorry I even went into this discussion with you.

Likes not start this "my penis is bigger then yours" sh*t.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

I am NOT discussing you bloodline.

My point is after you and Laxpla said not to listen to forigeners I just showed you that you are forigeners too. If it wouldnt be for the FORIEGENERS in US you still would be hunting deer with spears.

It is the FORIGENRER that broght this country out of the sh*t hole.

Out,
Russian

No actually I was born in the United States so I am not a foreigner to the US. I am a citizen. And most of my heritage is indeed American Indian. So bloodline or no bloodline, I am American.

And on occasion I still do hunt deer with spears. It is quite fun and gets you lots of meat.

Also I never said not to listen to foreiners, I like most of them, I said not to listen to you. As for Russians, well the only thing I can say about Russians is that they are pretty good at illegal computer activity. And your women are pretty hot.

Of course most of your women are trying to get the Hell out of there. They have hundreds of websites dedicated to Russian brides for American men. So if we are so bad, why do all of your women want us?

Nutzo

Edit: Wait a minute , you guys are making me lose my train of thought . What were we talking about here? Oh yeah, Destroying America.

Toby? Toby? Toby Wong. Toby Wong , Toby Wong, Connie Chung @#$% Charlie Chan..

I'm out of this thread. See you fellows over in the unprogrammed, uncategorized and not so easily referenced threads.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
America loves all, and everyone. Please, Russian your not worth talking with, considering your country is 3rd world now.

Thank you, have a nice day.

America Loves All!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Russian we all came from Africa so ur a foreign too and plz russian keep your envy to a limit no one wants to be bothered by a crying little ***** who cant accept the fact that the US is a superpower.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Russian we all came from Africa so ur a foreign too and plz russian keep your envy to a limit no one wants to be bothered by a crying little ***** who cant accept the fact that the US is a superpower.

First of all I am didnt come from Afirca and my ancestors are not monkeys unlike yours

Second of all I know and everybody else who has an open mind knows that US is the superpower of the world for right now.

I never tired to argue against it.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by WestPoint23

First of all I am didnt come from Afirca and my ancestors are not monkeys unlike yours

Second of all I know and everybody else who has an open mind knows that US is the superpower of the world for right now.

I never tired to argue against it.

Out,
Russian

Nice racism, America has rights, and we fight for Racism. I am sure alot of people don't like when you call the African Americans monkeys. Sad, but I have to report you for this post. Very rude.

America, land of free loves everyone!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Nice racism, America has rights, and we fight for Racism. I am sure alot of people don't like when you call the African Americans monkeys. Sad, but I have to report you for this post. Very rude.

America, land of free loves everyone!

Never called a African American a MONKEY!

What the other guy posted is that everyone came from Afirca and as you see in history book that the scinetist think we came from monkeys. Well I didnt come froma monkey and that is what I said. I believe in God and thats where a ame from.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
OMG what would happen if there were no McDonalds

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join