It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Destroy America!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The problem with that notion is that the U.S. has been bankrupt for decades, the international bankers already own our national assets. As a matter of fact, if you have a birth certificate, you are owned as chattel property.

Don't sweat it, Flyby, as we are already owned by the bankers, we are not liable for whatever we do. The slave owner is held liable.

As far as the country going belly up, the info WAS correct. It happened during the Great Depression.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by longbow

US has many oil reserves but they don't want to spare it. In other words US wants to be the last country on the Earth with intact oil reserves. That is also one of the reasons why they are importing that much. And let's say during critical times they will simply reserve all the oil's production from Mexico and South America just for themselves, or will declare "war economy" just like during WWI or WWII.

US oil is not explored.

If an emergency hits it will take a year or more to start pumping oil.

First you need to build the infustructure.

P.S. Why should this thread be locked? Because Americans dont like it? lol

Out,
Russian

Well yeah, that would be a good reason. I wouldn't really appreciate any threads about destroying any country. Call me kooky.

I didn't say it should be locked, but deleted. I was involved in a thread earlier about a questionable home remedy that turned a small percentage of users blue and they deleted that one. I got a nice pretty red warning banner in my avatar when I questioned that decision. So yeah, I suppose I am somewhat baffled that this is allowed. I didn't think ATS was anti-American.

I mean look at the title. And thanks to people responding,including me, this title will appear right there on the front page for hours or days maybe. Is this the image we want people to have of ATS?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Maybe not lock, but move, this is WEAPONRY section, don't know why was it posted here.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
Maybe not lock, but move, this is WEAPONRY section, don't know why was it posted here.

I know and that makes it even more sinister looking. Where would you move it though, the Anti-America forum?

I don't know. I am becoming confused about the policy here.

I may just decide to become a lurker and stop participating in threads.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Well yeah, that would be a good reason. I wouldn't really appreciate any threads about destroying any country. Call me kooky...
...So yeah, I suppose I am somewhat baffled that this is allowed. I didn't think ATS was anti-American.
Nutzo

Are you advocating censorship on ATS? The post obviously a hypothetical scenario, and doesn't really talk about destroying the US, just beating it.. (or repossessing it?). How to hypothetically beat another country in a conflict is one of the main military topics on ATS.

In answer to the original post, actual "physical" money supply, if you can call it that, is all digital. In the event of a major disaster, there are probably plans in place to allow local banks to credit/debit accounts and authorize cheques etc, on paper in necessary, until the system repaired, Just like thety used to in the old days. The system itself would also be so well distributed and backed up, that it would be an impossible target anyway.

The US, if it remains on it's current course, is doing a pretty good job of destroying itself. No external assistance required. That's not a good thing, and it's not something I'd like to see personally, but given the attitudes still exhibited by some of of your countrymen earlier in this thread ("If we need oil we'll just take it.."!!!!), a bit of of slap with the reality stick isn't really a bad thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
$7,214,233,343,501.43. - sustainable

$436,706.269 - peanuts

wire transfers - what are the chances of these going down
Check clearing - stretching it now
The Treasury Department - bailed out by the governent

The US is like no other country with its high debt levels which would otherwise cripple other countries. America will be fine aslong as their rate of growth is faster than their rate of debt.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's my beleife that the resto fo the world will not allow America to destroy itself. Even our so called enemies still need us to keep thier countries afloat. I mean, who's gonna buy thier sh*t if we don't have any money left?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If the U.S. economy did collapse it would take the entire worlds economy down with it. Look at what happened to the european stock markets after the collapse of the NASDAQ in 2001-02. Also someone mentioned the devaluatin of the Dollar against the Euro being bad for the U.S. economy. In fact its a massive economic advantage. Goods exported from the U.S. can be manufactured cheaper while being sold at a higher profit in europe. As a result the American economy gets a boost while the european economies as a result are selling less goods in the American markets. Also the lower valution of the Dollar makes investments by those in Euro and Pound stirling based economies into U.S. stocks more attractive which also boosts the economy. I suspect that the White House is behind the devalution of the Dollar regardless of its claims to support a strong Dollar policy. It just makes sense that Bush would want the Dollar weak at this point economically.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mwm1331]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Well yeah, that would be a good reason. I wouldn't really appreciate any threads about destroying any country. Call me kooky...
...So yeah, I suppose I am somewhat baffled that this is allowed. I didn't think ATS was anti-American.
Nutzo

Are you advocating censorship on ATS? The post obviously a hypothetical scenario, and doesn't really talk about destroying the US, just beating it.. (or repossessing it?).

I am not advocating anything, just questioning it. As I stated above , I have seen threads locked and deleted simply because a mod didn't like it, not because it offended someone.

The conversation in here is certainly fine, it's the title that doesn't sit well with me. It's just bad PR unless you are trying to promote an anti-American website.

I say express your thought freely and openly. But if you are allowed to do so, I should as well. See that red warning banner in my avatar? Once again, I got that by questioning why a thread was locked and eventualy removed. And that particular thread was not questionable at all in my opinion. I was finally given an answer that they thought it may confuse young children. Uh, ok. Like any thread on this forum wouldn't do that. Hey kids, don't try to destroy America. Oh and hey parents, watch where your kids are surfing.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sorry to be picky here but doesn't most of the rest of the world owe even more than that to the US? Who's going to enforce all of this?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
ok while u idiots sit here and fantasize about destroying uncle sam good luck but u all are entitled to your own oppinions no matter how idiotic they are no one can destroy the US!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
That's not a good thing, and it's not something I'd like to see personally, but given the attitudes still exhibited by some of of your countrymen earlier in this thread ("If we need oil we'll just take it.."!!!!), a bit of of slap with the reality stick isn't really a bad thing.

*sigh* such a typical european response

Reality? Huh? You want reality??
Reality is that if the US falls the global chain reaction that it WILL cause will be immeasurable. Millions upon millions rely on American aid and food to survive. What do you think will happen to them should america fall? And you're sitting here saying you wouldn't mind seeing global devestation and starvation just because of someone's attitude?
Nice.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lol you have a point weird! These people want the us to be destroyed but in the end it would f*&k them over if we were gone!

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Warhappy]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That was exactly my point! If the US is destroyed, who's gonna waste all thier money buying up Japan's cell phones, or Europes luxury cars, or China's firecrackers, or Russia's little wooden dolls that you stack up inside each other (I love those!) Who's gonna spend billions on tourism in the rest of the world? Without OUR money where will the rest of the world get thiers?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Damn this is the most ignorant forum I found.

"If US falls so will the world."

What kind of crap is that.

A Superpower falls the world WILL have a recession BUT will NOT fall cause of US!

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'd love to hear what an Economist would have to say about this. Perhaps a Mod could send this thread to the right place cause it definitely doesn't belong in "Weoponry" anymore.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I'd love to hear what an Economist would have to say about this. Perhaps a Mod could send this thread to the right place cause it definitely doesn't belong in "Weoponry" anymore.

Why not Weoponry?

This is the number one weapon against US!

J/K

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
umm as an impartoal kinda party i wanna ask a serois question whats the point in this thread?
how to destroy the US of A has been dne 2 death i mean come on lets give em a break ok?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Russian, you are a take no crap kind person and I like that! I hate when people back down from a subject! Look, the way I see it, this forum is about conventional weopons. Not figurative ones. Wouldn't you agree? If you wanted to post a topic about how to destroy the US by destroying it's ability to generate money then I would think it would go under "War" or something. That's all I'm saying. Also, I don't know if anyone said the rest of the world would FALL if the US did, just that it would have a HUGE affect on them that would take a LONG time to recover from, if they could recover at all. But, like I said, I'm no Economist which is why I thought if we move this to another forum an economist or someone in that field might see this and respond.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.brillig.com...

has anybody tried clicking 'reload' every few seconds on this site.......
scary.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join