It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Destroy America!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So you want to destroy the United States of America? The US has one major
weakness that could destroy the United States of America: THE MONEY SUPPLY
Consider the Archilles Heel of the United States: Debt! How much Debt? As
of June 15 2004 it is $7,214,233,343,501.43.

The fact is that the United States of America and its corporate backbones have a
fatal flaw: The need for new money. The US Corporations need about 1,347.1 billion
dollars of commercial paper. Commercial Paper is an unsecured note that is has a
maturity of less than 271 days. The Commercial Paper market is extremely volatile
since it reflects the interest rates in the short term market. The commercial
paper demand is at 2.02%. Commercial Paper are typically issued at several
million dollars and are bought by Money Market Funds. The thing is that you can
not buy the commercial paper and then get out of debt when it matures, it must
typically be refinanced. To do this, the Corporations need quick access to funds
and that means wire transfers.

Let us look at the weaknesses in our money supply. One weakness of the money
is in wire transfers. The Fedwire Transferred $436,706.269 last year. If the
Fedwire is transfers can be disrupted, then the monetary supply can be disrupted.

Check clearing is worse. By law, banks only give you the money when the check
clears. If the Fed is removed, then it may take ten days for check to clear
cross country. So what will happen? Most corporations will take advantage of
the float and pull all their money to high floating places to earn extra credits
on their money. This places corporations in hell or high water. Unable to
transfer money where it is due, and unable to get money on a short term basis
to cover any expenses. This also means that people will have to have extra
money in their accounts.

The Treasury Department will not be much better off. The treasury always has
several million hundred million dollars worth of bonds to pay off every year.
If the Federal Reserve is eliminated, then the Government will have be forced
into a dilemma. In order to attack the terrorists, the Treasury Department will
have to slow down payments to social welfare. Social Welfare Receivers will not
be able to receive their money for a couple of weeks. This will occur for
several years. As a result, people will simply stop receiving social welfare
money. As a result, nursing homes and the poor's only lifeline will be gone.

The Nation will die. Unable to pay the money it owes, the United States will
declare a sovereign default. As a result people will lose their inheritance,
and Americans will go to Mexico seeking better paying jobs.
For Bibliography

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thank you for the info, It will aid me in takeing over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
ok we need a lunatic cleenup on isle 5 **cough Flyby Cough***

plz mods delete this thread it is the most stupid one iv seen in a while

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"$7,214,233,343,501.43." dang. I think I have the $.43 laying around. lol. Isnt there a website somewhere that shows a running total of the national debt? What is sad is that most all of it was generated under Bush and Reagan.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
To defeat America i would try to impose sanctions on the nation. It won't happen at all sicne every one relies on it but a capitalist nation can not survive when it is isolated economically.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
www.brillig.com...
It's a pretty good approximation, the real telling number there is the 24,551.03$ per citizen, every day add 6 more dollars, to break even each citizen needs a 2 grand increase in taxes. It's around 600 Billion a year, this is all just federal though, it would probably get much bigger when state and municipal debt was added.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If my debt and yours were to increase at this rate without any significant increase in revenue we'd never be able to get additional credit. Are we to the point yet where paying this debt will be impossible?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Or you could do what China is doing and just wait for America's influence to slowly fade away over the next 20 or so years.

Or you could do what Al Q is doing and start a protracted terrorist war that the US has no hope of winning anytime soon.

Or you could do what the EU is doing and just let the dollar's value do the work for you.

Or you could do what America itself is doing to defeat itself and piss off everyone else while going deeper into debt, outsourceing entire industires, over-extending your military, and slowly turning into a fundametalist Christian nation that nobody likes while China and the EU upsurp your global power.

It's your choice

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Want to destroy America?

Vote Bush for another term!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
When your income equals the interest it is possible but that will take a very long time indeed and most will stop lending you money long before that.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Fine, as long as it doesn't turn me blue.

lol

Don't worry , I don't think anyone got that. Please, I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry. I apologize in advance. Heehee

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The one way to detroy US is stop all oil from coming into the country for 3 months.

US will crash from that.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If America has not money to pay it's national debt, they will simply declare bankruptcy and they will not pay it. It hapened many times in the history for example weak France did it before French revolution and in 10 years it was the most powerfull nation in Europe. If the US will be not able to pay it's debts, at least the Japan and China economy would colapse. Demanding to pay the debt will be not posible since US is world top military power and how do you want to force them to pay?

And sanctions for the USA - it will be disaster for involved countries, because US people buying goods are FEEDING THE WORLD. Everyone's economy would be damaged including Europe - though not that much as asian countries.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
The one way to detroy US is stop all oil from coming into the country for 3 months.

US will crash from that.

Out,
Russian

You are very very wrong. If someone stops the oil the US will simply come and TAKE IT. And you are not counting the US own reserves for example in Alaska. It is enough for many years and during that time the US can conquer oil rich territories or develop alternative fuel.
Some people forget that US together with Brazil could be the largest world producer of corn oil. It it excelent fuel, but slightly more expensive than normal oil. If the oil becomes too expensive the alternative fuels will replece it.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by longbow]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by longbow

You are very very wrong. If someone stops the oil the US will simply com and TAKE IT.

Now you are very wrong!

It will take US 3 months to move troops in and ALOT of countries will go against them.

So in other words US would be bent over and f***ed.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Now you are very wrong!

It will take US 3 months to move troops in and ALOT of countries will go against them.

So in other words US would be bent over and f***ed.

Out,
Russian

No. US has also many reserves and countries like Mexico and Venezueal are VERY close... Close and oil-rich enough, together with domestic production the US can live decades from their oil. Remeber than fro example the US is now importing only 10%-15% from middle east. Majority of the oil import is from Mexico, Canada, Venezuela etc.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by longbow]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   

No. US has also many reserves for example Alaska and countries like Mexico and Venezueal are VERY close... Close and oil rich enough, so the US can live decades from it's oil. Remeber than fro example the US is now importing only 10%-15% from middle east. Majority of the oil import is from Mexico, Canada, Venezuela etc.

Is that why US just asked Russia to boost it oil exports to US?

Ask any person that is smart enough.

US is a oil based economy.

US has to import alot of oil comparing to other countries like Russia which has enough oil and even exports alot too.

But that is just an answer to this thread.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Man this thread is still here? You guys are lucky I'm not a mod.

I as an American take this as hostile. You are plottting to destroy me.

I will not have this.

This is exactly the type of thing that will get this site bannished from the web.

So you are also threatening the future of ATS. I took it for awhile. But since nothing is being done. I will start campaigning to have this thread removed.

Don't tread on me.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Is that why US just asked Russia to boost it oil exports to US?

Ask any person that is smart enough.

US is a oil based economy.

US has to import alot of oil comparing to other countries like Russia which has enough oil and even exports alot too.

US has many oil reserves but they don't want to spare it. In other words US wants to be the last country on the Earth with intact oil reserves. That is also one of the reasons why they are importing that much. And let's say during critical times they will simply reserve all the oil's production from Mexico and South America just for themselves, or will declare "war economy" just like during WWI or WWII.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

US has many oil reserves but they don't want to spare it. In other words US wants to be the last country on the Earth with intact oil reserves. That is also one of the reasons why they are importing that much. And let's say during critical times they will simply reserve all the oil's production from Mexico and South America just for themselves, or will declare "war economy" just like during WWI or WWII.

US oil is not explored.

If an emergency hits it will take a year or more to start pumping oil.

First you need to build the infustructure.

P.S. Why should this thread be locked? Because Americans dont like it? lol

Out,
Russian

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join