It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttle Columbia SHOT DOWN By UFO...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This debunks it good enough for me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Never seen this before, would be nice if the OP could put a little more meat to the bones, as a previous poster stated I would like to see a more in-depth thread.
But hey I suppose it's better than your Monkey Terrorist thread!
Sorry to be critical but some people just throw headlines and links out there before any research or investigation of their own.

Peace

And thanks at least for bringing it to our attention.

Edit for terrible iPhone predictive text!

[edit on 14/7/2010 by LestatG]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
This debunks it good enough for me.

www.youtube.com...

i watched you vid and i must say he does do a great job at debunking this perhaps a little to good . now hear me out...

if you look at fig 4a1 from the link in my fisrt reply and you look at your vid post and stop it at about 3:05 and 1/2 . then compare these 2 images side by side. they are like 99.99 % alike, i cant find 1 difference really! im working on getting all my programs switched over to new cpu so if anyone would like to help and do a side by side comparison or or an overlay it would be appreciated.
now i cant see how 2 people pushing a button would get the EXACT same results almost NO differences at least none i can see atm. chaos theory anyone?

and i would also have liked to see single lights depicting stars and something to depict the wire in that vid of yours, just to see if ther would be any "giggling" of those objects as well

good post tho .a star for you too!

edit to add the word see
edit can to cant

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Another_Nut]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Another_Nut]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkice19

Right he doesnt debunk anything i mean just look at the video rating?, i still believe the shuttle columbia was shot down by a ufo.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Darkice19

Right he doesnt debunk anything i mean just look at the video rating?, i still believe the shuttle columbia was shot down by a ufo.

Agent USA Supporter.....

What do you mean when you say "just look at the video rating"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Look man as i said before! im not from the USA an i got this in my mail so i thought my American friends would be interested in this so i put it up as it is on 5 different forums, now its up to you cats to dig deep into this as it concerns you lot more than me been Irish an living 4 thousand miles away!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Cool man if that's how you work, I still appreciate your threads though. I suppose because I don't live in the USA there is no pressure for me to keep searching, I just think that if you bring up a subject a little more depth and opinion are needed.I mean anyone can regurgitate news and just post emails. I guess I'm getting too used to be served everything on a plate!

Thanks and Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I can tell you the first dude spoke lies.

2nd line

1st video at 2:57

[edit on 14-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hi ya
Ok this is quite an interesting thread and new to me as Id never heard of the disaster being ufo related . Ive watched the videos in the ops link and it talk about a lightning type blast hitting the craft as its on its way down . so this really got my attention, and for the few comments here saying you have to sign up to view the video i just clicked the ops lik and sa them fine ... no sighn up .
now to get on with it in the video he says that theres pictures of a bolt of lightning coiling round the craft but due to legal reasons couldnt show the pics so he had to draw it so I had a look on you tube and have just been watching a few videos on it and was quite shocked to see on film exactly what the ops video describes
now im new to video uploads here so the title is
space shuttle accidents - columbia crash #1
heres the lik i hope

www.youtube.com...

now its hard to make out but watch closely at 0.29 until 0.37 and you will see what looks like a bolt of lightning coiling around the craft as it comes down.

like I said im not sure what it is but matches the ops video descriptio exactly so please feel free to spread and analyize but please dont hamer me with debunking comments as im only stating what i saw. though actual interpretations are welcome
thanks ats
mackblack27
[edit on 14-7-2010 by mackblack27]
screw it i ts not uploading so just type the title into you tube

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hey MMN
i just posted a link in this thread i think can you have a look ?
just see if you can or if i tell you the video can you upload it coz now ive posted it i cant seem to view it on the thread
MB27

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The URL contained a malformed video ID. is all i get!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
The URL contained a malformed video ID. is all i get!

Hi dave thats all I get as well but Ive never uploaded from youtube before, i just copied/pasted the emed code.
im not sure if thats how you do it or not ..
great thread by the way thanks for puttig me on to this .
if you go to youtube and look for this...
"Space Shuttle Accident - Columbia Crash #1"

this video sees to show what was being spoke about in ur videos and i logged it as 0.29-0.35secs into the video
if you watch it on you tube you can load it onto here urself because i want to share it but not sure how... it would be appreciated or just tell me how to do it ...
thanks friend..
mackblack27

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why would they shoot it down on its way home?

Why don't they shoot all of them down?

Why don't they use this tech to clear up all the space junk in orbit? (must be a hassle for them too)

If this were true...Why are any of us still alive?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

youv got to put up the last number only ie,,,,
www.youtube.com... (xxxxxxxxx)

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Not only do I vividly remember when this happened, I recall the immediate rumors that ensued afterwards including that one compelling photograph that.....to this day, was NEVER made public (to my knowledge)

I also recall the spin-doctors (government PsyOps) getting unleashed to do their damage-control.

In my opinion, when word got out about this amateur photographer who managed to capture some weird blue-like beam hitting the Shuttle, all of a sudden the notorious Planet X got thrown into the mixture!

Rumors then began to surface that the astronauts were actually sent up to 'find' Planet X, found it, scanned the photos back to NASA and our own government killed the astronauts so they wouldn't talk.

Then we had the rumor about the Israeli astronaut, Ilan Ramon, who supposedly was the prime target and was shot down, over his own hometown in Texas as retaliation for 9-11.

Then we had the HAARP being; an accident rumor.

Then back to; the UFO-USA space war rumor.

So you see....when these rumors begin to be so-far fetched, that the average person can't begin to wrap their heads around them, the 'official' explanation (a tile) automatically becomes the most palatable excuse.

I think the moral of this event is.....seek and believe your own truth because we'll never find it through anyone else.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Thanks dave youre a star mate heres the video remember 0.29-0.35secs check it out

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Why don't they use this tech to clear up all the space junk in orbit? (must be a hassle for them too)

I really liked this post! Star on that.

They should shoot down our airliners too. They are about as much threat to an alien civilization as our low-earth-orbit shuttles were!

I have to give huge props to all of our astronauts, cosmonauts and whatever the Chinese call their space explorers! They have a pretty darned good safety record so far, considering what they are up against!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

star for you very good article. now im gonna throw out something realy strange here i hope i get a little feedback .

now they never found bodies of these astronauts just "remains" a quick google search for "columbia shuttle bodies" will give you a little info so start . so WHAT IF THEY WERE SAVED NOT SHOT DOWN. lets say that the shuttle was damaged on lift off and" they" knew the shuttle was doomed . well you cant just make the astronauts poof out of the shuttle . so you wait till reentey and shatch them up at just the right moment before disaster.

now the questions would be why are these nauts so important? and where were they taken? and by whom?

I have a lot more reading to upon this subject before I can make any assumptions.

Yet it does follow logic: The RCC panel strike, the Lightning issue. This all together could have resulted in the event we all remember.

As I have been rehashing the CIBR documents, I find it rather distasteful that the MCC repeatedly stated nothing was wrong with the foam strike, yet they were sweating bullets on the ground.

As for being taken by something, someone, who knows?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

please see my post for an explaination

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join